What was the saddest moment in your life?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

worldindustries
I would havr to say when my grandmother died cuz of smoking to dang long. She had problems breathing and stuff I just cried and cried after she died.

LarryTheArch
when saucybird left the gentlemans club a bit ago after giving me the best lap dance ive ever had... I almost wept.

Veralidaine
wen ma grand father died, i didnt no him dat well, but datz what made it all the more upsetting.......

Baylin
When I realised that my first marriage had failed. We both sat in the car crying and hugging each other. sad

Veralidaine
sad *hugs baylin* dat musta bin hard.....

LarryTheArch
god im insesnsitive *hands Baylin a couple of beers* these might help...

DeNiro
umm it was a while ago i think it was like a month ago when i was in the hospital when my grandfather was in there and he had namonya and his blood sugar leve went down rewally low and the hospital acalled at 11 pm and we rushed up there and i saw him on the oxy tank and he looked like he was close to death i started tearying up i almost broke down because mny grandfather leaves right across the street and he is like a second father i see him every day so if i lost him i dont know what i wouyld do

Baylin
Yeah at the time it was but 5 years later we're best friends infact we get on better now than we ever did before, so although it was sad it led to something wonderful!

Veralidaine
well datz cool den! big grin

Baylin
It certainly is my ex wife was my best person at my second wedding - weird or what?

LarryTheArch
yeah! cheers! *gives Baylin beer*

Baylin
Thanks

DemonicGambit
I dunno I guess my sad time is when I lost my dog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.