Science teachers, you've got to love them, heh, not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BingaBonga
God, don't you hate them? Teaching you all this stuff about crap that we'll never need to know. The past few weeks we were studying about chemical bonds. There was an extra credit question that goes like this.

What do you call a sarcastic bond?

Answer: Ironic bond.... hahahaha, whatever. roll eyes (sarcastic) the reason. bond, is when atoms want to be around other atoms, and be "friends" (remember this is our science teacher explaining this to us) and sarcasam is the oppisite of being friends because it's not nice. Ironic is like opposite... get it, get it? haha wasn't that hilarious? *sighs* no.

We're now studying minerals. We have this student teacher named Mrs. Burns, but she isn't a student. She's like 40 or something. She has the uglist hair, and wears these shoes, with EVERYTHING, they aren't dressy, and so when she wears something nice or "nice" it looks awful! Anyway, one of my friends, Monica saw her walking across campus, smoking smokin' , it's already funny, but then, my friend asks her in the middle of class "I'm just wondering, but is there any minerals in drugs or cigarettes?" We were talking about how there was different uses for them. She froze and was like shaking, and said "I don't know about drugs... because... uh... they're usually found in plants, but cigarettes, i doubt." Liar! Smoking kills! When some of my friends and I were going out to eat we saw her... smoking... I guess Monica wasn't lying.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

N.Tonks
I love science and I have a really good teacher...

BingaBonga
Lucky! Sure, there are some interesting stuff about science, but we have hard book. Our teacher wants us to be prepared for high school, and i understand, but come on, this is high school stuff. He does like skim through tests, so that we don't get counted off on some stuff, but this is very hard science...

N.Tonks
My science class is hard too, but it's an honors class...it must suck to be doing highschool stuff in a regular science class...

BingaBonga
I take it your still in Jr. High?

N.Tonks
yeah

BingaBonga
what subject are you on now?

MC Mike
me too... and our science teacher is extremely hard but incredibly funny and nice at the same time... kinda good mix since you get to be ready for HS too... yes

N.Tonks
I'm not sure...We just started a new trimester, so we haven't started a new subject yet

BingaBonga
our science teacher is quite... well... horney? well, instead of organism... he's said orgasm. he's had to give us the sex talk, and we were all about to explode with laughter. he's talked about how if he and his wife ever had another kid it wouldn't be a girl probably, but they probably couldn't. whatever. it's weird. but yet funny, and entertaining. the smoker is just boring.

DemonicGambit
I never liked science, probably 'cause all my teachers hated me. One year I had one that thought I was gonna shot up the school or somethin' then my next teacher din't like the way I sat huh Now there was a nutcase

lil bitchiness
Hah! I dont have science teachers anymore...im at University (college) stydying criminal law = i'll never have to look at one EVER again!

DemonicGambit
I still don't know what I'm gonna do in college I should probably think 'bout that....

Darth Revan
Science is one of my favorite subjects.... call me a nerd but I love the stuff. Only life science though, not physics. I have the most awesome science teacher EVER his name is Andy Dey he comes from South Carolina and he's so cool. I got 100 percent on my test so he gave me some reading to do out of a genetics textbook when I got done I asked him where I could buy it and he's like "oh you can keep it" how many teachers do you know that would just GIVE AWAY a textbook? I've learned more in his class than possibly any other class I've taken

frootlooplucy
my science teacher is good... when he actually teaches. he tends to go off track and talk about wombat holes when hes supposed to be telling us when to hand our assignment in laughing out loud.... and stuff like that.

BOPRecruit 16
my bio teacher was funny and good with comeback one liners, but she is so evil in giving students work!!!

Matrix_man
now now, dont bash science....if it wasnt for that subject w'ed be living in caves and ditches....so much for having a computer to log onto KMC....

Matrix_man
my bio teacher is FINE! shes the only reason i pay attention angel

Korri
i h8 my chemestry teacher...she annoys me!

Matrix_man
my chem teacher is funny, he threw (weak) acid on me once....

also he chucked a piece of potassuim out of the window into a puddle....that was a big bang!

Korri
laughing

Matrix_man
my other chem teacher made crude fireworks in the classroom, that was fun. A level chemistry rocks!

jacksparrow22
im doing honors in jr high also....if you care, we're on plate tectonics....oooo fun! no expression

BingaBonga
yeah, we're going to have to do that too... sad

burlyman
~deleted~ stick out tongue

BingaBonga
WHAT? blink

jacksparrow22
its so confusing wacko and it sucks big time...

BingaBonga
we had to do that in 6th grade too, that was awful. It was in social studies too... What the f**k?

bLooMiLiCioUs
chemistry rocks BIG time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laughing out loud potassium outta the window?!oh man what'd i give ta see THAT!!!

but PHYSICS JUST SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!madmad*mutters* stupid logic gates make no sense...give my organic chem annnyday!!!

i dun take bio woohoo!!and for a reason toowink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.