Primtime Rotk special on ABC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BingaBonga
I thought it was wonderful. It was on at 9:00 PM for Central time in the U.S., 10, Eastern time... but I really learned a lot from it, i really wish that i had taped it, did anyone else see it? smile

VengeanceGOD
My friend taped it, but I never saw it. sad

feanorlp
I had the fortune of watching it and taping it. And yes, it was great, tho the guy who wrote the monologue script for the special didn't seem to have a clue bout LOTR. He said that the battle of Pellenor Fields was a distraction to give Frodo some time to finish the task. What the f**k? That said, I loved the special and have watched it twice now. smile

VengeanceGOD

That's what the battle IS. It keeps Sauron's eye away from Frodo long enough for him to destroy the ring, since the armies of men don't really stand a chance against Sauron in terms of an army battle.

BingaBonga
yeah, and it will be the best battle ever... well maybe... but anyway they showed the scene when arwen loses her immortality... sad, but i still don't like arwen... big grin

szhismine
i taped it. big grin it was great.

i was so happy for any glimpse of ROTK. any. i'm just so excited to see it, and the special made me more anxious to see it! esp. the parts with Merry and Pippin. big grin

and i liked the part with Arwen.

BingaBonga
it was very interesting, but i didn't know that elves hands were always warm... did you? or did jackson just add that in?

Aurora
I watched it, and taped it. It made me want to leave my house and camp outside the theater until Dec. 16th. I loved the scene with Arwen. But I was so happy to see an interview with the Hobbits that included Andy Serkis. He is so much a part of the movie, and he hasn't really been as noticed as the rest of the cast. It was a very good show, but I want the movie. *stamps foot*

PS Dom looked sooooooo cute. I am glad he talked alot so I could see him. wink

BingaBonga
i know! go andy serkis!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.