Official petition to ban octapushunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

boxofdeath
like many other people on this board, i have had about enough of octapushunter. he contributes absolutely nothing to this board. i have never seen him post anything that is relevant to the topic, much less something that has a valid point and adds to the conversation. everyone sign this petition and hopefully we can get this guy out of here

Rebel Racer
Ban time!

BackFire
making threads like this will only get yourself banned, this kind of hostility is not welcome at this forum.

Rebel Racer
is that a '28 days later' signiture, BackFire?

BackFire
No, Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

octapushunter
yes please ban me!
boo hoo hoo

Gotwa
I think this is just.. a waste of time. o.o

boxofdeath
nobody is twisting your arm to read this thread gotwa. nobody forced you to post your 2 cents. its ironic how u read this thread and think its a waste of your time, and then spend more of your precious time posting to complain about how much this thread wasted your time.

Schizo_n_me
I dunno but SOME1 in this thread needs an attitude addjustment. geek -> rock

zoomonkey
no more boxofdeath!!! this is uncalled for. i've noticed how you just show up after hunter posts something and you immediatly start bashing him. you must be bipolar or something. you have serious issues.
get a life.

Fitch
really don't care who is the weird one,but this thread really is pointless.Even if 200 ppl will say yes still the user won't b banned.If you have any problems regarding these problems PM Raz and he will annalize the situation and he'll do the proper thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.