. . . and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination! ::THE GAME::

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Okay, it's real easy. Just type some stuff and end it with ' . . . and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination.'

I'll start:

I was walking down the street when I saw a hole in the ground, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination.'

See it's fun and easy. Keep it clean and clever. Or just plain witty and random! smile

frootlooplucy
I was eating a sandwich, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination.

eww blink

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing That's the idea!!

I was installing a new hard drive, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination.

Icky!!!

LarryTheArch
I kissing a girl, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination

Veralidaine
i was takin a shower, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination

N.Tonks
I was just gonna say that blink

LarryTheArch
i was lookin at my computer... and then blood camme out and the rest is to your imagination

Veralidaine
blink seriously?

Tired Hiker
I was staring at the moon last night after I ate some cup o soup, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination.

VallejoKid707
I was talking on the phone
and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination.

Veralidaine
i was dreaming of you, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination....

Tired Hiker
I was taking a pee, and then . .. oh boy. I'm breaking my own rule about keeping it clean, oh well.

I was taking a dump and a pee and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination.

Veralidaine
rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud dude, i seriously had no idea dat sumone could be dis funny!

Tired Hiker
I know, hah. I should write a comedy.

. . .and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

LarryTheArch
you shud... wit my help shifty

...and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination

Tired Hiker
Hey, you guys should go back and edit all your posts so that they end with '.. .and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.' I did it already to one of my last posts. Help me keep this true. And then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination.

BOPRecruit 16
~we have to keep this clean right? then blood came out of the ground and the rest is to your imagination.~

Tired Hiker
What, and then blood came out of the ground???! What's that all about? roll eyes (sarcastic)

VallejoKid707
I was talking to Tired Hiker and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination.

VallejoKid707
I was talking to Tired Hiker and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination.

VallejoKid707

VallejoKid707

VallejoKid707

VallejoKid707
oops triple post SORRY!!!

Tired Hiker
Actually you talked me and then blood came out five times, three on this page and two on the last, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination! big grin

Corlindel
Nice thread. I was just start to reply and then the blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination!...

lil bitchiness
I just clicked the mouse and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination...

Storm
laughing out loud
I just read these posts and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination...

jacksparrow22
i was talking to my friend and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination!

Tired Hiker
I was milking a cow, and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

frootlooplucy
I opened the cupboard, and then blood came out, and ther rest is up to your imagination.

Tired Hiker
I cut a fart, and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

dave123
I was giving blood, and then blood came out, but its meant to anyway confused

lil bitchiness
Dave killed this thread with his comment and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

dave123
dead, leave it be

Darth Revan
Once upon a time three stupid guys ran off a cliff and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination

lil bitchiness
i clicked on this stupid site and the blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

Schizo_n_me
I was stabbing myself and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

Darth Revan
I was watching the matrix and Neo got shot and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

burlyman
scoundrel did that and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

bLooMiLiCioUs
i tried to hit burly for calling DR a scoundrel put pulled back at the last second cuz i love him too muchbig grinbig grin
and my fist hit the wall behind and then the blood came out and the rest is up to yr imaginationwink

Tired Hiker
I was removing a tape worm from my intestine, and then blood came out and the rest is up to you imagination.

Veralidaine
i walked across a river full of petals, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination

Tired Hiker
I was cleaning my bellybutton, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination.

saucybird007
i was picking my nose, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
I was making up a song about peace and love, and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

Storm
I was eating ice cream, and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

saucybird007
i jumped onto Tired Hiker, and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination. shifty

Corlindel
I jump into SB and then the blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination. stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
I was wondering if I'd ever meet the woman of my dreams, then Saucy Bird came out!!!

Tired Hiker
Oh yeah, then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination!

saucybird007
ah. I love you so much TH love

... and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination

Veralidaine
darkness covered your soul, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination....

lil bitchiness
I was playng my bass and then the blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination...

sad my poor bass...

Tired Hiker
She was in my arms, the air was still, and our bodies meshed together like we were melting into eachother. She whispered something, I looked her in the eyes, and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

lil bitchiness
no expression disturbing....

Veralidaine
in the snow you stood, watching the stars, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination.....

Veralidaine
very much so........ sad

lil bitchiness
Like Yoda, speaking i was, and then the blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination..

Veralidaine
laughing dat shit too funi........

lil bitchiness
I was browsing through matrix forums and then the blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination....no expression

Tired Hiker
The other day I was eating a biscuit and I really enjoyed the taste of the biscuit. I decided to get the recipe for how to make them, that way I could enjoy the biscuit on my own time and not on other people's time. So anyway, hold on, I have to turn off the tv. *goes to turn off the tv* So, I made some biscuits tonight and I'm eating them right now on my time, on MY time! *turns tv back on, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination*

lil bitchiness
uuuuhuh! What the f**k?

Well this is getting weird, im leaving....

lil bitchiness
oh and the blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination...

lil bitchiness
oo one more!

Raz edited Tex's profile and now he has only 5 posts and then the blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination....

mwahahaha evil face

Tired Hiker
I was building an igloo out of butter balls, and when the lady went to butter her corn, and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

Veralidaine
laughing ...........i cursed your name, and cried a river, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination.....

lil bitchiness
Some say the end is near, some say we'll see armagedon soon love and then the blood came out adn the rest is up to your imagination...

Tired Hiker
I'm praying for mayhem!!! I'm praying for tidal waves and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

saucybird007
I was just about to fall asleep...and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

*yawn*

thorncrawler
there was a man named blood, he wasn't sure if he was gay, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination

in flames
i was jerking off..then the blood came out.. i wounder how you will imagin that.mwahhahhaa

BidMyBlood2Run
Wow, this is getting a little gross...and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

BidMyBlood2Run
I was studying and then the blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

O-Ren
I was mast... oh wait, we're supposed to keep this clean. Never mind.

embarrasment

lil bitchiness
OHHH!! That actually made me cringe!!

amity75
My boss was shouting at me at work today while I was holding a sharp pencil. And then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

Darth Revan
laughing laughing out loud laughing wow for some reason that was really funny TH you have got to be the funniest person I know other than my insane teacher Jason Keuter

So yesterday I was cutting a tomato so that I could eat it on MY time and not someone else's and I cut all the way through it and I cut my thumb and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination..... true story

Darth Revan
laughing rofl laughing

BLACKANGEL
i was swiming and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination.'

Veralidaine
i stood infront of a dark sky, the moon shining upon my face, and then blood came out, and the ret is up to your imagination.....

lil bitchiness
I pushed Tex off a cliff and then the blood came out (all over the pace) ad the rest is up to your imagination...

Tired Hiker
I swung from a vine and saved the devine diva cool and we ended up in a bamboo decorated tavern with some naked local chicks, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination.

lil bitchiness
I got 3 tribes of local cannibals took them into a bamboo decorated tarven..and then the blood came out (through the windows and doors) and the rest is up to you imagination...

stinkfist462
i slept and then the blood came out.. the rest is up to your imagination!!

saucybird007
I walked into a door and then the blood came out.. the rest is up to your imagination

Tired Hiker
I was tending to a rattlesnake bite on my left foot last year, and blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination.

saucybird007
i got bite by a cat at work today and then blood can out... the rest is up to your imagination.

(a cat really did bite me today! evil cats!! evil face )

Tired Hiker
If it was a stray cat you may want to get that bite checked out if it broke the skin and blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination!

saucybird007
nah it wasnt. All my jabs are up to date, and blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination!

Tired Hiker
The other day I bit the sidewalk because it appeared to be and eskimo pie. My teeth broke out of my gums. ... and blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination! big grin

Tired Hiker
I know, but I like this thread .... .. .so ...

I sank my teeth into a chocolate cream filled donut, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination! smile

Dirty Vader
Spiderman?! WTF???

Dregh
I was scratching my butt , and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

§pearhead
confused I started bleeding, and then blood came out...blah blah blah.

Dogbert

Tired Hiker
I changed my avitar to my favorite comic book super hero, and blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tired Hiker
I cut a huge juicy fart, and blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination!

Dregh
I cut myself and then blood came out , and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

BunnyWolf
I laughed so much, and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

Linkalicious
I shot myself in the head because this thread is so dumb, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination...

Tired Hiker
My feelings got hurt because of what Links said, so I went and stabbed my ankle with a fork, and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

JKozzy
I was changing my pants, and the blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination...

Tired Hiker
I was taking a pee in a phone booth, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination!!!

Myth
I farted...

steely balls
I don't know what happened but blood came out and i guess it really is up to your imagination

The Force
i was putting on my cologne, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination!!!

steely balls
I had sex with girl a and blood came out the rest is up to your imagination... Ewwwwwww sick

The Force
i was watching, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination!!!

Linkalicious
I was pleasuring myself, but blood DIDN'T come out...and the rest is up to your imagination!

Sorry Hiker, it wasn't serious, i like the thread...and ankle to fork is the funniest thing i've heard all day.

The Force
i stabbed larry, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination!!!

steely balls
yada yada yada blood came out... the rest is up to imagination

steely balls
my monkey and i was playing hop scotch and then the monkey looked at me funny and then i started to laugh at him, but then the monkeys head exploded and then i said Oh that's why he looked at me funny and then, ummm then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination

BunnyWolf
A man was hit by Cupid's arrow, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination

poisoned_heart
it was a cold night. one of those nights that everyone remembers just for its bitter cold. depression fills me. as i walk through the kitchen, i grab the knife at the end of table, i meet it to my wrist and with one quick painful strike, my life was over. i fell to the ground, and then blood came out.

Tired Hiker
I was chopping wood when I slipped and chopped my leg off and then I got tackled by a prairie cheetah who bit a chunk of flesh off my abdomen. So then I barked like a dog, and the cheetah ran away. Thats when I reached down and popped a zit on my chin and blood came out all over your imagination!!!

Tired Hiker
Today I left KMC forums for about four years, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination!

powerfulone1987
I was eating some Chicken and then some blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

silver_tears
I'm going to bed and then the blood came out, and the rest is up to your imaginations Happy Dance

Tired Hiker
Night Silvs!

I was shaving my tongue, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination.

charlit
today we talked about safe sex in health class and the blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagionations big grin

DanZeke25
I was doing a number two... then blood came out and the rest is up to your imaginatin.

Linkalicious
bumping possibly my favorite thread. embarrasment

I was with this minor and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination....

Tired Hiker
I was giving myself a full body massage, and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination. erm

darkcrown
I was watching TV and eating food, then blood came out. The rest is up to your imagination erm Doesn't really make sence

Sun Ce
i was walking to college near the sea and i looked into a girls eyes who was walking past, then the blood came out and the rest is up to your imgination no expression

Linkalicious
I took a bite into my chicken McNugget and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination...

Tired Hiker
You guys are sooooo gross! stick out tongue

Linkalicious
Bruce Dickenson....Cock of the Walk baby!

The Tired Hiker
Today I forgot to wear my sunglasses, I walked outside, my eyes started bulging out, and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination!

NyC-gUrL
I was working out, when all of a sudden the people around me starting screaming like freakin monkeys and lunatics, then this really fat woman took off her top and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

The Tired Hiker
That was awesome! cool

slasherpunk18
I was walking around in the mall when I saw justin Timberlake standing around in Best buy,so i wen tup to hit him and blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

JKozzy
I was whacking off, then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination!

JLred
I saw a little doll,then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination.

fever red
I moved into the old house determined to make a cozy home of it...I began stripping the paint from a wall in the basement, using a dull putty knife and all my energy, sweating and grinning fiercely. I got so into it, I forgot to eat and drink and began murmuring sounds that seemed suggested by the black speckles in the air and the cursive curls of the peeling paint. Finally I was down to the LAST layer. By then I'd forgotten the lovely shade of sea-foam that I had planned to apply...all I wanted was to remove that final rusty swath and clearly see the DESIGN beneath. I ground the putty knife under a loose edge and...
__Then the blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination...

NyC-gUrL
thank you flirt2

I read jkozzys post, and I was like ewww. Then Josh Hartnett put on a rainbow colored wig and blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination! eek!

DracosGirl
I was picking at this really huge spot on my chin, and i squeezed and squeezed until all the gunk came out and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination

NyC-gUrL
thats pretty nasty...no expression

I was watching Friends on tv then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination eek!

sorry, not very good confused

R0B
I kicked Pamela Andersons boob and it spilt open and blood came out and Ill leave the rest up to your imagination no expression

NyC-gUrL
very realistic yes

I was in a giant hot air balloon eek! and there were clouds and sparkly unicorns floating around happy then I opened a bottle of coke and then blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination droolio

R0B
I went to a movie theater and Liv beat me up with a wheelchair and Ill leave the rest up to your imagination zorro

NyC-gUrL
I saved Rob from Killerwhales when he was celebrating his spring break in the south of Indonesia, then robs head split open and blood came out and Ill leave the rest up to your imagination ban2

R0B
I saved Liv from the raging Camels of egypt, so I took king tuts guitar out of his pyramid and played the guitar and blood came out and I wont leave the rest to your imagination crazy

NyC-gUrL
R0b went to see Kylie Minogue live in concert so I decided to upgrade his pc while he was gone. When I opened the discdrive blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination no expression

R0B
I saw Liv in the shower on accident because I went to her house to return a sandwhich that she left over at my house so she threw soap at me and blood came out and the rest is up to your imagination no expression

The Tired Hiker
I was brushing my teeth, and then blood came out . . imagination!

Baylin
I picked my nose and then the blood came out . . imagination!

STYX Chick
One day, a smilie was walking around, and, he got stepped on, and then blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination.

Darth Revan
This one time, there was this guy named Blood, and he was gay, but nobody knew it, and then Blood came out, and the rest is up to your imagination. diva

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>