Yuck!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
This format is icky!

LarryTheArch
what?

Tired Hiker
Did everything suddenly change, sort of? No longer is the Thread Creator's name in a seperate box of it's own. It's just wierd. I'll get used to it though.

LanceWindu
That format is only on Default I think, cause on Black it's normal...I just switched to default to see it...

YUCK!

Tired Hiker
What do I do, Kenny?!!! How do I get rid of it?

LanceWindu
Go into your profile and Edit Options, then switch to a different style.

I prefer KMC Black

With that style you can see my blaster signature a lot better.

Tired Hiker
ha haha I bet!

LanceWindu
Cause it was made when this was THE KMC style

ElStuddo
Oh,well ,ok ... lol! When I clear my cache, it turns ((WHITE!))... Then I clic to the 'star wars' episodes forum that I have bookmarked, and BADA' BING!.....BLACK! smile

Tired Hiker
Hey did you guys notice that you can no longer click onto "check out our hugely popular forms" to log in. Now you have to click on something like, "Tom Cruise Talks Seabiscuit 2, Air Buscuit!!! Or something like that? And then you have to click onto "discuss Tom Cruise Talks Seabiscuit, blah blah blah with others." That's my route these days. I'm sure there's an easier way, but I'm also sure that I don't know it.

LanceWindu
Why not just go to forums.killermovies.com or killermovies.com/forums to sign in? Instead of going all the way through Killermovies.Com?

Tired Hiker
Like I said, I'm sure there was an easier way. Thanks dawg.

LanceWindu
You mean you never went directly to the forums?

Tired Hiker
Shut up about it already. laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Loser...

L

Tired Hiker
mad Shut up Kenny!

LanceWindu
Sign on to MSN and maybe I will shut up.

Tired Hiker
Oh yeah, MSN.

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

that format was ugly, but then i changed it! yay! thanks lancewindu

Matrix_man
KMC Black rules! rock

nazgulinthedark
i like the ever green one

Raz
There is a link on the sidemenu, which is on every KMC page, called 'Message Boards'

Plus, you could always bookmark the forums wink

nazgulinthedark
yes

burlyman
i bookmarked them yes

bunny

LanceWindu
Your welcome.

stinkfist462
im using the kmc black... its awesome.......

LanceWindu
You can see my signature hella good, no?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.