Strange Dreams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOPRecruit 16
talk about the dreams you've been having lately or ones that you can remember. share info. and try to see what they mean or what things in the dreams could symbolize.

for example, i had this dream earlier in the week, where i was in a car on a trip with pyro/aaron, iceman/shawn, and anna/rogue. we were at a stop, so i started to flirt with pyro and touch his hair. he didn't mind, but after a while he warned me not to touch. wonder why... i move my hand away to look at the hair gel on my hand then all of a sudden i notice this huge solid black and red burnt like mark on my forearm over my wrist. it didn't hurt, but it did worry me. so we had to stop at a store for me to go wash it off in the bathroom. as if water can get rid of it! i think this dream was telling me that i need to take care of that bug bite i got on that same arm i got the burn. sometimes when i get sick or hurt like that, i try to act tough until it gets really bad then get help. not anymore. plus, i love pyro!

you don't have to interpret this, just share your dreams. later, Sodapop.

LanceWindu
A couple of days ago I was dreaming that I had a bloody nose, but the blood was gushing out really bad, like it was watered down, but still a deep red.

I started looking menacingly at myself in the mirror and smiled, I never tilted my head back, I let the blood run down my face...

Maybe it means...**** I have no clue.

BOPRecruit 16
maybe a painful memory, or that you like violance, or you maybe you want to hurt yourself? hmm...some sort of issue like that i guess...

LanceWindu
I do like violence, to an extent.

And I DO hurt myself, but not like that.

I sometimes take a belt and whip my legs to see them bruise, but that's the most extreme I go.

BOPRecruit 16
do you like gory movies?

that's good that you don't.

doesn't anyone worry about that?

Vampiree
ok so had a dream, where i was walkin down a village and everywhere i looked i saw hanged people, they were like, everywhere and one of them actually walked to me and smiled... that was creepy...

and in another dream i saw a woman without a head, i mean the head just fell of when i was watchin her, so i began to scream

in another i was sucked by a vampire and watched my dead body (sic!) lay on the ground

in another satan chased me and wanted to kill me, he cut my arms badly and i was bleeding so much

wowie... i have a lot of nightmare can't remember more now...

BOPRecruit 16
vampiree: either tone down on the alcohol or caffine/sugar intake. i don't normally get bad dreams, but sometimes that does it. have you been watching alot of horror movies lately?

stinkfist462
i got my balls ripped off and somebody tea bagged me with them... weird eh? and the other is im in the matrix.. but its like a sex matrix.... i prefer the 2nd WAYYYY more..

BOPRecruit 16
the ball ripping off laughing maybe fear of rejection? i dunno! laughing sorry! i have a twisted mind. laughing

stinkfist462
fear of losing my manhood thats wut.......... miffed: and uhh sex matrix... idk.... maybe just wuts on every teenagers mind... s.e.x.

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, basically. sorry, i didn't mean to be that harsh. just had alot of sugar...

stinkfist462
i dont care... it wasnt harsh.. it was actuallly funny..... yeah i had a concert to go to ... a few (more like 20 - 30 beers) .... and uhh hmmm 18 pepsi's....

BOPRecruit 16
18 PEPSI'S??!! HOLY *BEEP*!

stinkfist462
lol... yeah....... my stomach hurts......

BOPRecruit 16
no ****! when i drink so much caffine, it really zaps my energy. i used to have dreams about bouncing off the walls. now i don't have to. laughing out loud

stinkfist462
i used to have dreams i bounced on my balls... not those balls...

BOPRecruit 16
.................you sure? laughing out loud j/k!

BOPRecruit 16
i had this dream over thanksgiving weekend, where i made out with drew fuller from the wb's charmed, flirted and not sure if he cared about me and crap. then i see a guy from school that i kind of like and grab one of his locks and tell him that he should get a hair cut. in a nice way that is. talk about being obsessed! my mind just bombs me with this most random stuff. it's like free entertainment...i don't mean that in a bad way, not really. laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
I had a dream a where a blob was killing all of my friends and too kill it I needed ketchup...

BOPRecruit 16
Larry: i can see that you really care about your friends and maybe that dream shows that you really want to protect them from harm. ketchup? hmm...dunno about that.

LarryTheArch
In the end it died after falling off a cliff.. I died too, but most of my friends were still alive. This was after watching Tremors1, Evild Dead 1, and Stargate so maybe that had something to do with it...

LarryTheArch
ps. its LTA

BOPRecruit 16
tremours and stargate, great movies. what's evil dead about?

Vampiree
bop: i have strange dreams since i was a child big grin and i love watchin horror movies, they're so funny! i don't think i ever watched a horro that actually scared me big grin

LarryTheArch
evil dead is a cheap film back from the 1980's horror flick that made it big. Kinda scary but obviously fake in every scene. Still great.

BOPRecruit 16
omg! you should see "the sum of all fears"! that was so funny! i know people dying and world ending ain't funny, but me and my friends are twisted that way. we cracked up and made up other ways they could've died. laughing the scariest movies are event horizon, little shop of horrors, hannibal. the last nightmare i had to do with large robot shaped bugs coming after me. dream was like an action movie. hated the spider one.

LarryTheArch
cougheightleggedfreakscough

the fact that morgan freemans character was so willing to give up is own life for the president made me lauhg...

BOPRecruit 16
nah, just seeing people getting shot and things explode was funny in a twisted way.

LarryTheArch
the shockwave from the nuclear weapon detonating was hilarious when it collided nto the hosptial

Vampiree
HAHAHAAHHA! actually the funniest horror i ever saw was called 'jeepers creepers' or sth like that, OMG i was laughin my arse out while my friend was screaming and covering her eyes big grin uh! there was one folm that scared me pretty hard! it was called 'cube' at it was ... psycho...

LarryTheArch
cube... saw it on sciFi?

Vampiree
wha?

LarryTheArch
the SciFi channel- aired Cube as a moive on a saturday two years ago... I remember cuz it was creeepy

BOPRecruit 16
scifi is the science fiction channel on cable.

LarryTheArch
yeah

BOPRecruit 16
sorry, posted that at the same time. i had a nightmare once that involved lotr and a little indiana jones. also, there was this one where i was bleeding from my side. the odd thing was that it was black and oozy thick. what the heck?

LarryTheArch
maybe you were worried about the iol stock market dying slowly...

BOPRecruit 16
that was a dream from long ago. i don't read or watch the news much. so i wouldn't give much about that.

LarryTheArch
hmmmmm... umm maybe it represents an old emotional wound from something that happened to you that was terrible. And its slowly killing you... in a sense, anyway

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud all the twisted horror fans here??me too!!laughing out loud i laugh my ass off at soo many horror scenes even when ppl are like -oh DAMN!!!that's scary!!and GROSS!!laughing out loudrolling on floor laughing

LarryTheArch
BLOOMI!!!! AGAIN!!!! *hugs*

BOPRecruit 16
sup bloom, girl! where yah been at? we talkin' about dreams or try to here.

LarryTheArch
ooooh you love SmallVille

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, the sfx are amazing! plus, that perry quote was good. i rarely have dreams where i'm a mutant.

LarryTheArch
smile I liked the last one they aired with Lex being crazy

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, sad how the father had to look in on his ill son... i remembered this one dream where i had this power that was like lava or something. my friends and i were to battle these guys from school in a duel for powers. pretty cool dream. (ew! nasty song playing. little nicky by foo fighters)

LarryTheArch
*shakes head at foo fighters*
my favorite part was when he broke his krypton knucles on Clark.
And then saved lex by breaking up the car Mtraix style...

I had a superman stle dream where I was flying everywhere and saving everybody...

BOPRecruit 16
i've never been able to fly in my dreams, but bounce off the ground really high and out of control.

LarryTheArch
it was one of those few dreams that you could control yourself

laughing out loud

BOPRecruit 16
yeah...i need major therapy man. lol

LarryTheArch
well, thats umm... nice.

BOPRecruit 16
kidding! gosh! laughing out loud i just act crazy, but most of what i say is crap/nonsensse.

BOPRecruit 16
depending on how much sugar i had and around my friends.

LarryTheArch
who happens to be your friend round here?

Vampiree
lta, bop: i'm from poland, i don't have such thing as the sci-fi channel, i've seen it on hbo big grin

LarryTheArch
Poland! kewl!

DemonicGambit
Most of my dreams are whistle shifty Don't think they'd be categorized as strange

Darth Revan
One time in like third grade I had this dream that it was the middle of summer (in reality it was the dead of winter) and I was at school for some reason. My really fat teacher named Mrs. Guisinow told me and some of my friends to go down to the football field. When we got there we saw this other teacher named Mr. Chappel and he got really pissed and said something like "hey what are you kids doing down here" and then acted like he just forgot about it and kept walking. Then he goes down to the field and there's this plastic leopard (sp?) thing, life size but it looked like a toy. There was a red button convienently protruding from its back and the teacher pressed it and then a bunch of emus appeared from out of nowhere. They started running around like idiots and then they turned into giant brown geckos/lizards. They grabbed Mr. Chappel by his sleeves and pulled him down to the ground and he said "I'm done for" and that was the end. I have no idea what any of it was supposed to mean.

DemonicGambit
I think it means that ya have issues wit' your old teacher Mr. Chappel...that or ya think emu-lizard thingies are gonna kill someone....

badkittykitty
i just had a dream 2 days ago where i was attacked by a completely calm girl with a axe..creepy

lil bitchiness
blink

I had a dream last night about some random dude totally changing my room while i was in a lecture..he changed everythnig, the way my room was...and he liked me a lot as well...

I hated teh room, and i remember absolutely yelling at him, and all he said was:

''Milla you are really pretty, but you are a horrible person''

blink wrongness!

badkittykitty
Eeek! that is wrong to the 25th power

mors823
There was a thread like this in the Matrix forum, actually two. One got closed and the got was moved to here. We were all joking about how are dreams were related to the Matrix. A few of mine dreams did relate to the Matrx. Scary? Maybe there really is a Matrix and my dreams our the key. Worked for Neo, why not me?

badkittykitty
eek matrix dreams *holds up cross*

Darth Revan
Oh yeah and then a couple days ago I watched this video in science class about some guys who figured out how to genetically engineer fruitflies without wings I had a dream about it only they were like 2 inches across...that was creepy

N.Tonks
I had a dream that an evil racoon was throwing a BMX bike at me and then I somehow cut my arm on barb wire...and then when I woke up, I really had a cut on my arm huh

badkittykitty
was it a fresh cut? eew

N.Tonks
yeah

badkittykitty
now that is scaryhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/fear.gif

N.Tonks
I have a lot of dreams like that confused

lil bitchiness
confused yeah, i have weird dreams...i dremt about Hiker few nights back..confused

Tired Hiker
hahahhh ahhaha haha hah haha hah ha ha ha

scroLL doWn v

ha

Tired Hiker
I had a dream that I made sweet love to Gollum. big grin

N.Tonks
laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
In a NON SEXUAL WAY! may i add...it was just really random...

Tired Hiker
So, please, tell me about this dream of yours. How did i look?

lil bitchiness
mad Are you questioning my dreams! mad

You were tallish...well taller than me brown hair...you kind of looked like my old english teacher Tobey Willson...teehee...i dont remember what happened, it was a whole lot of randomness...confused BUT THERE WAS NO SEX!

Tired Hiker
That's a first. smokin'

lil bitchiness
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/ranting.gif

Dont you go all Tex at me!!!

Tired Hiker
confused

lil bitchiness
^^^ mad

Tired Hiker
But Tex is cool.

lil bitchiness
But you are cooler raver....you dont wanna be like Tex....Tex sucks!!

mhm mhm
*snap snap*

BOPRecruit 16
alot of people. falling blue, fallin angel, laviera_j, x-women, verauko, vampiree, the force, etc. none of them live where i live. i was talking about allie and britt and some others.

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud sorry pyro....ive been really busy - and it's only gonna get worsewink

BOPRecruit 16
busying yourself with orli in yah dreams? *evil grin* laughing

bLooMiLiCioUs
shifty oh THOSE hv become part of my everyday life for the past year or so!!laughing out loudlaughing

BOPRecruit 16
laughing out loud anything good or that i should know about? laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! did I scare ya

BOPRecruit 16
*arches eyebrow* wow, that was lame. laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
r u a gurl?

BOPRecruit 16
what do you think?

LarryTheArch
sowwy, forgot about profiles.
I was gonna hit on u, but now I dont wanna

BOPRecruit 16
i am a girl retard!

LarryTheArch
oh okay, then Ill hit on u later...

BOPRecruit 16
i'm not mad. just check the pros more often.

LarryTheArch
im gonna hit on u now... except nothing is coming to mind

BOPRecruit 16
glad it isn't pick up lines! laughing out loud

i didn't get much sleep last night. that was a *****. i woke up two times during the night for no freakin' reason and went to sleep shortly after that. i hate it when that happens.

LarryTheArch
I once went to bed and woke up every 30 min

BOPRecruit 16
i'd have a major break down if that happened. i don't get much sleep, no matter how early or late i go to bed.

LarryTheArch
good thing I dont do pick up lines

BOPRecruit 16
i've heard some really interesting ones...

LarryTheArch
like what (so I know what not to use)

BOPRecruit 16
first off, how perverted are you?

LarryTheArch
what did I do?

BOPRecruit 16
just checking.

LarryTheArch
im confused, is one of the pickup lines how preverted are u, or are u calling me a pervert.

if so, then why?

BOPRecruit 16
i just want to know if you take things in a perverted way at times. is your mind clean? well, i'll show you one and see how you take it.

(guy to girl): if i were a squirrel and you were a tree, i'd put my nut in your hole.

sick laughing laughing

LarryTheArch
errrr... it was slightly disturbing, but at the same time, it bordered on making me laugh a little

BOPRecruit 16
lizzie told me that one. the real down and dirty ones. funny.

LarryTheArch
lizzie?

BOPRecruit 16
one of my friends. how old are the girls that you flirt with?

LarryTheArch
15-21... at least that means with BLACKANGEL to Saucybird, but sometimes I make exceptions

LarryTheArch
check out my profile

BOPRecruit 16
my my, so ambitious with the ladies.

LarryTheArch
how old r u
(it works most of the time BTW)

BOPRecruit 16
i'm in high school.

LarryTheArch
oh goodie
what grd?

BOPRecruit 16
junior. you are 13 or 14, so that makes you a sevie or in eigth grade?

i haven't had anymore dreams with drew or aaron! this sux!

LarryTheArch
13, eight grade

BOPRecruit 16
have you had any luck with dreams with halle in them? or was i talking about that with the force? i forgotten...oh well!

LarryTheArch
ummm,no, but I did have a dream wit good ol Pamela Anderson in it

BOPRecruit 16
dang...whenever i talk about making out with drew fuller in my dreams, force counters that he'll do make out with halle. wish us luck! *evil grin* laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
hmmm, if I knew u, ud probably be the one in those dreams

BOPRecruit 16
what?! in force's dreams? or in other matters, yes, i'd be making out with drew. ^.~

stinkfist462
flying with my "stuff" up a bird....

BOPRecruit 16
stink: uh...no comment! *sweatdrops* lol

stinkfist462
i know its gross..... but i was like totally stoned adn drunk....

BOPRecruit 16
this was for real?! wtf?!

stinkfist462
yes ... very gross.... but then i changed my dream channel to hot sex with like 10 hot chicks

BOPRecruit 16
dream or reality?

stinkfist462
dream.... arent u able to change your dreams at will?

BOPRecruit 16
sadly....no.

stinkfist462
HAHA YOU LOSER lol jk...

BOPRecruit 16
look whose talking. laughing out loud

stinkfist462
well i was drunk... i cant help where my mind takes me....

BOPRecruit 16
i hear it can take you to random places...lol

stinkfist462
kinda sorta... usually when i switch i go to random... but when im in a deep sleep... i go whereever....

BOPRecruit 16
i should really try to learn to control my dreams so i can see drew! laughing out loud

stinkfist462
yeah ... jus kinda like concentrate...... but i heard only certain people can do it... not all....

BOPRecruit 16
that seems so damn hard!

LarryTheArch
oh I see u 2 have been getting "acquainted" before today...
enjoy each other

BOPRecruit 16
larry: eeeeww! force or valle just told me recently that stink's a girl. man, talk about a sicko here! laughing j/k

LarryTheArch
stinks a gurl... now that I didnt know!!!

BOPRecruit 16
wait...force or valle told me that he was mistaken, stink's a guy. damn it force! confusing me like that! lol

LarryTheArch
ummm... whatever.
how old r u?

BOPRecruit 16
i'm a junior in high school, so age shouldn't be hard to guess.

LarryTheArch

BOPRecruit 16
not yours retard! laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
er.... 15

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>