Matrix Revolutions Mysteries

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

freestyle
Who is sati and why can she do special things. Why does seraph say to smith" i have beatin you before". Why is the machine city gold? Smith takes over the whole matrix it seem like within hours ,does he control everything. When that sentinel go's into neo what does that mean. If anyone has the anwsers please tell me.

Tired Hiker
I like the title of this thread. It makes me imagine that the Matrix gang, Morphs, Neo, Trin, the guy with the dreads, are all hanging out with Scooby-Doo and Gang, all crammed in the Mystery Mobile. Or the 'Mystery Kenezzer'. Fir reals .... ...

BOPRecruit 16
don't know about your first two questions. why the city appeared gold was the way that neo saw things. maybe just the energy or power signature that they gave off. no, smith can't control everything. when the sentz go into neo, they help him defeat smith. i'm no matrix expert, but that's the jest i know.

Lag
He was probably refering to the time when the glowing sentinel goes through Neo's body in the Logos....I have no idea what that was for.

freestyle
That's exactly what im talking about.

JediHDM
it was not real...it was basically the same thing as a DOS, except for NEO rather than the service itself...it was a little program sent to cut Neo off, even if for a second or two, from the ability to stop the Sentinels...

Mordecai
So programs can fly through the air in the real world??

That does sound like a good theory and the best answer i've heard.

The One Himself
About the "Final Fantasy Sentinel", I am with Mordecai...I am not 100 % convinced...

THISISNOTREAL2
well sati is a program created by to other in "love" programs and she has NO purpose, so she is special which means she can.. u guessed it, DO SPECIAL THINGS!!! lol snyway not sure about smith/seraph thing yet!

Mordecai
Well Seraph obviously says to Smith that he has beaten him before because he actually has beaten him before. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ch0g0nda
Sati is a program created by two other programs. Since there are no limitations placed on her programming she can alter just about anything in the Matrix. Kinda like if I gave you control over all the elements. You'd be able to do a bunch of stuff that all us, limited by rules, could not.

Seraph says to Smith "I've beaten you before" because they've fought before. And Seraph's won.

As you no doubt noticed the machine city (01 is the name of the city) is gold only when the movie is viewed from Neo's perspective. He can see the code in the Matrix. And as the oracle told him ("You've got the sight now"wink he can now see all of the machines. With or without his eyes.

Smith controls a lot of things. He probably doesn't have total control yet. However it's just a matter of time.

I don't even remember what part of the movie your last question took place in.

The Unknown
Uh, ch0g0nda, you're a little late, all the questions have been answered...

Mordecai
No they haven't.

ch0g0nda
Yeah well I figured I'd put em all into one post.

Seeing as none of youze wanted to simply answer his questions and let this thread die.

The Unknown
Well, all but whether Smith had control of everything, but he answered them all...

Sifer
Mysterious Cities of Gold big grin

Mordecai
My question about that sentinel going through Neo being a program hasn't been answered.

It doesn't make much sense, i am awaiting JediHDM's explanation because i didn't know programs could fly through the air in the real world.

Sifer
He could see anything that originated from "the source" and had a purpose

JediHDM
sifer> yes exactly

Mordecai
So programs can fly through the air????

((The_Anomaly))
no!!!! they cant..lol

Mordecai
Which is exactly my point.

ch0g0nda
Yes they can... Ever heard of an airplane?

JediHDM
the program itself is not actually flying through the air, but Neo senses it because he is connected to the Source...and, yes, programs CAN fly through the air, people use WI-Fi all the time as a way to connect to the Internet...

Mordecai
Ok thanks for that.

Wolfie
I just figured it wasn't the sentinel going into Neo, it was an electricity shot from a sentinel. Because of the end of Reloaded, we know he could survive that kind of thing.

The Unknown
If it was electricity, then why is it in the shape of the sentinel, and why didn't it damage the ship? And what at the end of Reloaded showed us that he could "survive that kind of thing"?

Metroplex
Does anyone know if Neo died at the end? He was all lifeless.

The Unknown
Nobody knows for sure...

Wolfie
For my last comment, I guess I didn't pay much attention. As to if Neo died, he did. Not to badmouth any of you, but accept that The One can and did die. He was taken over by Smith (which kills the person inside such as Bane) and then destroyed from the inside by the machines. After it was over, his corpse was being dragged away. That is the way, I think, it should end. That way, no one is tempted to make Matrix 4 which would ruin it.

ch0g0nda
Don't presume to know what happens. We're never told neo's dead and we never see some bloddyed corpse. For all we know he's unconsious.

As for Bane. We don't actually know if Bane was gone since Neo knocked his bloomin block off before we got a chance to find out.

And Matrix 4 is comming. Summer 2007 wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.