The Drunk-O-Meter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy

finti
hmm use the coins to tip, but usually i leave the visa in the barstick out tongue
only barometer I have is to see how large the bill was. and it is sometimes scary hugeeek!

ToMacco
You're damn right. Becasuse if I wake up with that kind of currency in my pocket, it means I got so f***ed up, I left the country!!!!!eek! eek! big grin

mechmoggy
I only failed to use my system once, a few weeks ago, but that was because I woke up with body glitter all over my chest, teeth marks in my leg and my toe-nails on my left foot were painted pink. I had no need for the scale to tell me how drunk I was that night. Damn prankster mates. mad

finti
Going out with the pub staff tonight, it is free barbig grin big grin Yahooo
and I havent been out for a montheek! Can I get more drunk?
I hope someone brings a video cam. I might have to watch what happened tomorrow.

Texas
Drunks have very low sperm countsstick out tongue

sand person no. 10
1, 2, 3, 4 dammit!!!!!

Texas
Ewwwwwwwwwlaughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

ToMacco
Brew's on ME! *ToMacco hands out beer, happily*

Dim
You need to think one up for girls, mech..I don't think this one works quite as well...

As it is..I only have the vomit-meter..

mechmoggy
The vomit-meter! laughing out loud I like the sound of that, would you like me to get a patent pending on that?

Think of the possibilities, we can release a whole range of drunk-o-meters for all ages and sexes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DJ Velocity
The best thing to do is to get a tin of butane lighter gas, push the valve into your teeth and inhale the vapors. Its quite cold but try to perservere...

Hold it for 5 seconds and let it out whilst saying R-O-B-O-C-O-P.

It feels like your skull is made out of tin and has been filled with cottonwool.

Oh btw, I am only joking, don't do this solvent abuse does kill!!!stick out tongue

Dim
mech..I do think you should grab that patent up....we could use it for bother pregnancy and drunkeness..

finti
and the wuv word !!!!!!

ToMacco
DJ V, good thing you said you were only kidding, I was about to try it!eek!

DJ Velocity
Does that sort of thing go on in the US. I've always wanted to know that?

I myself haven't done it and I wouldn't. My friend on the other hand has tried everything when he was young, gas, nail varnish, Tip-Ex, glue. It is quite common in the UK for kids to get "dizzy" like this.

mechmoggy
I spent the first two years of secondary school sniffing tip-ex thinners of my coat sleeve.

Aaah, happy days. And it never effected me did it? rolling on floor laughing

finti
not as long as you dont hear the helicopter hoovering all the time.eek! MECH dive to the groundwink

mechmoggy
*Mech instictively dives to ground grazing his chin and getting little bits of gravel in his hands*

Damn you Finti!!!!!!! mad

sand person no. 10
how much do people drink when they go out. i end up spending about 60 quid on booze at the moment. i then have a sixty pound hangover the next day. good stuff i think not.

Texas
Theres this fat girl in my Business Law class who spikes her coffee, her breath smells like booze, and she's always tipsy, she's really fun to talk toobig grin

mechmoggy

Texas
Wow a $100 wated on booze, do you know how many Smashing Pumpkins Cd's I could buy with that?eek!

sand person no. 10
oh about ten copies of the same albumbig grin

mechmoggy, birmingham is a killer, why is it that the bars in brum can justify charging double the prices for drinks specially broad st bars. still i still pay the extorniate prices. damn those black russians and metz, damn you all.

ToMacco
Hey, Tex, you should ask her if she knows that she's fat.

"I know that you're always drunk, so do you reolize your a big fatso?"

mechmoggy
B'hams just a once in a while thing. I prefer to do the Harborne run myself cus the kebab shop next to the Vine does monster kebabs in naan breads. Mmmmmm, weight gain. big grin

ToMacco
. . . what?sad

Texas
That's British talk for you, like on that Seinfeld Visa commercialrolling on floor laughing

that fat girl is really nice, she's always saying the craziest shit, like today she told me, "Matt, next time you get in an elevator, face the back, dont turn around, it really freaks the people out". She's so kewlcool

ToMacco
You're name is Matt? Hi Matt, I'm Luke.

I think this girl may have a crush on you, man. Watch out!eek! wink

Texas
Hi Luke

No she doesn't have a crush one me, I'm like the only one who isn't turned away by her booze breath!eek!

ToMacco
I find it necisarry to have people like that around. It makes my alcholism less ragingcool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.