hiya!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*r4e*
so, i'm new here and i thought to tell you something about myself.
ummm.... *...what to say...* well, i'm a 16 years old girl from finland, i go to a business school, i'm 181 cm tall, that is about 6 feet, i think. i love rap music and my fave tv show is the simpsons. homer is my idol and role model big grin and when i have the time to edit my sig, you'll be seeing many homie-quotes. i'm sorry about my english, i know it isn't the best, as i obviously speak finnish most of the time, and i have only had one course of english this year (it was customer service )so i might have forgotten all the rules... but as a consolation i can say that if u think my english is bad, you should hear me speaking swedish or german. german especially. embarrasment but now i'm going to a quick tour on the forums... all new buddies are welcome! as i dont know anyone...

hanna

wicker_man
Hello and welcome, also a big Simpsons fan here, great show, theres a couple of Simpsons threads in the Off topic area. Enjoy your stay. smile

Storm
welcome and have a blast smile

nazgulinthedark
hello! big grin

aragorniscool45
Hi welcome to the forums. i also like the simsons. if you want help or something you can ask me. just PM me. if you want to no more about this forum or if you have any questions.

movie_freak
Welcome

Crystal Knapp
Hey, welcome to the forums!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.