devil may cry!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
just bought it it is so fun! i like being able to knock the guys down and shoot them and knock them in the air and shoot them Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

JKozzy
one of the best games for ps2big grin
A shame DMC2 ruined it.... sad

Lag
Yeah. It was an awesome game. Dante's the coolest character on PS2. He got even cooler in Devil May Cry 2, but the game didn't.

wicker_man
I always saw Devil May Cry as a cross between Blade meets Highlander, i luv the combo sword and gun moves particuarly the 'boomstick'.

SaTsuJiN
Devil may cry is such a ripoff of soul reaver (light years over dmc) and numerous other tidbits from other more crappy games.

dave123
dmc1 kicked ass, i got super dante big grin an S rank in every mission in "dante must die" mode, but i couldnt really be bothered with that lame DMC2 sad

JKozzy
dave > True dat.. DMC1 was an awesome game. It may have borrowed elements, but not everything can be original. And may I say that Soul Reaver 2 SUCKED.

boxofdeath
all i have to say is: devil may cry made me cry! whoo what a stinker

dave123
i had completed SR#2 before it even loaded up sad #1 was good, but i cant remember it.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.