help mulholland dr.!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirates_lass
wats is the thing

Kes
To whom ever replies: Careful with the spoilers!

Tired Hiker
It's a mystery and I believe Jennifer Connelly is naked in the beginning of it. I hope I didn't spoil much.

Mafia Girl
Its really confusing....im still a bit confused... embarrasment

Vader
The only thing in Mulholland Drive is the blue box which I think represents an empty person.

By the way, David Lynch is a geniuos

SilverFighter
Okay since is hard to explain it (the way I understood the film) and since we gotta becareful with spoilers I tell you this much....

....the movie has a very Freudian theme to it. The key word is "Dream" in this movie as well as emotions mixed in with murder, Hollywood lifestyle, and power that is always lurking in the movie industry.

I hope this might guide you a bit.

*Kes delete this post if it is consider a spoiler*

burlyman
i have it on dvd... i didnt totally understand it... but its a movies of two halfs for me erm

Fire
just watch it a couple of times and you'll start to get an idea`

BackFire
it's an interesting, yet overrated movie. It seems that anyone who makes a movie without any discernable story or meaning is now a genius. It's not hard to make a movie like that, just throw a bunch of random crap into a film and say there's a meaning behind it.

If you want to see a great Lynch movie, watch Elephant Man.

Tired Hiker
Wild At Heart is a great David Lynch film as well. I didn't like Mullholland Drive and I thought we were talking about Mullholland Falls at first so ignore my other post.

Myth
Wow! I'd have to say I was EXTREMELY disappointed in this movie. I heard great things about it and it got good reviews. But from the beginning, it didn't seem natural (acting wise). Like the scene with the dirty bum who gave the guy a heart attack, the suspense was horrible there and the guys acting sucked. The whole movie was obviously adding up to a twist with all of its random bullcrap and I thought that at the end I would be blown away and say "Wow! Now it all makes sense." But no, the only thing that they really explained was that she was crazy. I expected a better way of them tying up loose ends than that but anybody could have came up with that idea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.