prisoner of azkaban trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buffymitch
I just saw the prisoner of zakaban trailer and i saw (i think) malfoy blowing a bird out of his hand. I was wondering if that boy in that trailer is the same boy who played malfoy in the first two movies. To me he looked very different. Or is has he just grown a lot since chamber of secrtes.

Loony_Luna
It's the same guy. Tom Felton. He does look different. I reckon it's the hair smile

buffymitch
i watched it over and over again and he looked like a girl to me. it's probably because it's a short scene in the trailer. Tahnkx Loony luna

Loony_Luna
No problem smile I must say I don't think he looks like a girl but I think he looks rather stupid with that hair big grin

buffymitch
Sorry that's what i meant. The trailerlooks amazing though. I just can't wait!! Looks like it will be better than the first two.

Loony_Luna
Yeah. I think it's going to be really cool. PoA is my favourite Harry Potter book, so they better not disappoint me smile

buffymitch
I didn't love this book as much i thought i would but i have to say that it's a lot more serious and i love if fantasies are done seriously so i think this will be better than the first two. my favourite book is goblet of fire

Candy
here in germany is not trialer out. i dont know whether i want to see that film. i'm worry about sirus and lupin. im worried, that that film will take more of my fantasie. but i still want to see it. what would you do? i dont know-.-

Loony_Luna
You mean you haven't seen the trailer yet? blink In the trailer you see both Sirius and Lupin.
I have to see PoA even though it might spoil my imaginations...

crazy_c
its called adolescence

yes

tomisfit
actually it's called n i quote "it was the new directors idea!.but i don't care cos it means less time in make-up".........................so ha!...suck me....toe!

daeri
I think 'Draco' looks great with the new hair.. smile Maybe he will grow it even longer..!!!! I hope so!!

I love long hair! embarrasment embarrasment

buffymitch
MAybe he'll hget long hair juist like his father.

Julie
*runs to go find trailer*

Julie
I found it.....and it was good.....Malfoy looks old though

daeri
Draco looks hot! embarrasment love

ravenclaw_guy
Hey Loony_Luna, in the movie the dementors FLY not just hover. I found that out from set report from somebody on the leaky cauldron o something. They fly and in the quidditch scene where they come, they fly chasing after harry, not just look at him. Ther person who wrote the report said its a really good emotional scene though, just different from the book, but very deep.

Aqua
eek! i soooooooo agree love

Julie
ah young love.......or obsession.....whatever:-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.