why don't they make an EU incredible cross sections?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GABRIEL05
That would be nice. We'd get to see all the ships in detail that we only get to see from the outside.

One can only wonder what ships would be in it.

Gotwa
Hmmm.. Would be cool to see a cross section of a Yuuzhan Vong Battlecruiser Analog.. Or possibly one of a Sovereign-Class Super Star Destroyer.

Volundro Ramm
The reason being is(i think), is simply because there aint enough information. ie models and wot not. But yeah, i would like to see em too. Wishful thinking i think tho.

yerssot
probably because it will be too expended?

Volundro Ramm
expended or expanded?

Gotwa
Hmmm. Who knows. but I'll try and hook up with some of friends. They're good concept artists. If I get any drawings I'll post em.

yerssot
both big grin

Dirty Vader
yeah that's a good idea. They should also make a bigger OT incredible cross sections with the sentinel-class shuttle, mon cal cruiser, super class star destroyer ect...

VengeanceGOD
The New Essential Guide to vehicles and vessels has some stuff like that, but not enough. I would love to see a cross sections that covered ALL of the Star Wars, from the PT to the EU.

GABRIEL05
I definetly would purchase it. Even if it was expensive

Gotwa
There is no super-class star destroyer. o.o

The 3 Super Star Destroyers:

Executor-Class Super Star Destroyer
Eclipse-Class Super Star Destroyer
Sovereign-Class Super Star Destroyer

GABRIEL05
no the executor was the name of the super star destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.