gkhkjhfkhlsdfksfoizeayuzerdsfbv

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shocker
Come on big "dude"! Show me what you got!

Dim
Wow....continuing to show what a complete idiot you are..

shocker
don't be that hard on yourself! You can't help it that your such a looser who is defending one of the biggest liars in the world!

Dim

shocker
finally! admitting is the first step!

mah
in some way, he seems to think that he's shocking us and trying to be provocative (as seen in his name), when all he's getting is weird looks.

Dim
yep...oh well..it's just a matter of time.

shocker
I have the weird looks here! Looks because YOU all don't seem to know what's going on! HE IS LYING!! Get yourself checked if you STILL don't get what's going on!

mah
let me ask you this: what do you now about it? nothing.
so i suggest you shut up, you've clearly shown that you can't post a normal post anywhere, so pack up your stuff and leave!!

Dim
mah, don't even bother yelling at him..he doesn't get it and it gives him what he wants..attention.

shocker
his uncle "died", his grandfather "died", his other "grandfather" is in a hospital and will be "operated" today (coincidence ???) and the "mother" of his best "friend" is paralyzed...

mah
i'll try, it's just that he pisses me off.

Dim
I know..I know.

shocker
yeah! ATTENTION FOR YERSSOTS LYING!!
YOU ALL STILL DON'T GET IT, DO YOU???

Texas
Listen sugar hooker!!! Leave Yerssot alone! He has not said or done anything to you! I think you need to lay off the double mocha frapachinos!!! Why would he lie about something like that? He has never done anything like this before. I think you shouldn't be so mean! You should check out a Yoga book at the library today, burn some rose scented incense, put on a Enya CD, and meditate your toxens out! If that doesn't work, you should stick your greasy dirty finger up your ass and **** yourself!! *******!

finti
Shocker I`m so glad you got all the brains here.roll eyes (sarcastic) Beside the fact that you think you got monopoly on iq we see you for what you really are: an adolescence pimpled faced basket case that really think he is hot stuff. You just keep on living in your fantasy world, maybe you can get a date with Dorothy....
what a jerk

Texas
I get a feminie vibe from shocker, I think it's a female
or just a trannystick out tongue

finti
nah probably just a jerk in mid puberty, still with the body of an 8 year old

Texas
What a looser!!!!stick out tongue I think Edna witch needs to use one of her spells.evil face

Raz
Don't need to worry about that guy anymore. Hes taken the last ride to Bansville.

I'm also closing this thread, as it serves no rightful purpose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.