Which villian should be retired?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
Here you can say which villian should be retired.I think its long time for Micheal Meyers to stop scaring.

Evil Dead
Myers definetly................Leatherface should have been retired 20 years ago.........then again, so should have Myers.

stinkfist462
leather face......

stinkfist462
or hannabal lecter......

wicker_man
As much as it pains me to say Micheal Myers should have retired 'yonks' ago, he certainley should have not done Halloween : Resurrection.
Hannibal Lecter should also retire particuarly after Red Dragon.
Freddy Kruger also should call in a night.
Candyman, Pinhead and the Dinn (or however you pronounce/spell it - the baddy from the Wishmaster series) should have also called it quits.

lil bitchiness
Jason...Jason...give it a reset mate! Myers as well, yeah!

SilverFighter
I hate to retire him but Chucky has got to go. Him and that other green midget Leprechaun.

DemonicGambit
Basically all of them... erm They've been played out to much by people wantin' to make money off of their 'fame'

Doohass
As much as I like the Nightmare on Elm street series, I think Freddy's time is up.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Lecter should retire, but first let them make Lecter Variation. AFter that it should stop.

Myers for sure.

Gotwa
^ I agree.

Punker69
I think Jason is still good I love the violence the movies have.And I just love the way he looks in that hockey mask.But chucky and leprecon need to go.Freddy still can give a chill but micheal meyers is history.

HockeyFace
Myers is more interesting than Jason... Jason has had 10 movies... Myers has had 8... Jason is a cheap production from hell... Halloween will get better as Laurie Strode is now dead...

Pablo G
Leatherface and Freddy should have been killed after the original. Atleast New Nightmare gave Freddy some class and made him scary again (As in FvJ too) but they should take long time making some good scripts, not making them as fast as possible.

eggmayo
freddy,jason, chucky, leatherface and death (final destination)

Michael Myers 1
my baby should retire at H20 that would of been a hell of an ending or the beggining of H8 but the show must go on and if the main horror guys go there will be nothing left but for the newer crap horror movies to come in and steal the spot. cough jeepers creepers cough

BackFire
All of them, get some new material.

lil bitchiness
That stupid dude from I know what you did last summer.....ugh!

Punker69
that one was good

lil bitchiness
So were all others, but they still need to retire...and the urban legend person...nothing separates them from any other killer....

Punker69
oh.

A.D. Skinner
Needless to say, I think we are all tired of the old Horror movie monsters..Jason Vorhees, Michael Meyers, Freddy Kruger, Ben Willis ( from I know what you did last summer ), Hannibal Lecter, and even the bloke from Jeepers Creepers.

They were good in their time, but now have become so predictable. Too many movies where they end up chasing the pretty girl and time after time of making poor decisions...she ends up living ! Can we have an original idea please ???

Michael Myers 1
who can replace the classics?

Punker69
Yeah people have basically run out of ideas.You can tell by Underworld,House of Dead,and Cold Creek Manor.There trying to replace the classics.But when they make new movies off of the classics they end up sucking.They need new fresh material that they can make a bunch of sequels on.

Michael Myers 1
yep exactly and they might but it will be a copy of the classics maybe

shaber
Chucky should have been foiled by CP2 according to the plot. The foul spirit is "trapped" in that specific doll which has become organic.

Punker69
I know childs play is cool but the sequels i didnt care for

Michael Myers 1
i liked the bride of chucky

Punker69
I know what you did L S did retire so did URBAN LEGENDS

Michael Myers 1
thats cuz they were bad maybe

Punker69
maybe he Micheal I like that pic. its funny

Michael Myers 1
hehe thanks i made it (u can tell by how poor it looks)

Punker69
it looks good.

samhain
chucky needs to go,
Ben Willis needs to go,
the killer from cherry falls needs to go,
the thing from jeepers creepers needs to go,
and i'm very sad to say that freddy, jason, michael myers and all of the rest need to go and then we can get to work on some new horror icons.

Michael Myers 1
noooooo mikey my baby http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

samhain
I'm sorry, I'm a fan of myers myself, but it's time for a shake up in the horror genre.

samhain
the best horror movies don't come in groups of 8 to 11 films. they are usually one offs or have a couple of sequels then the makers quickly realise that they are destroying the series and quit...usually.

Michael Myers 1
well halloween has had 8 movies and theres gonna be at lkeast 2 more

Punker69
Samhain thats what Ive been trying to say except for JC.We need some new horror icons I mean you can only build off the same stuff so much until it becomes well.............Jason X.We need some new stuff Freddy and Jason lost there touch a long time ago.Micheal Meyers I think never had a touch.He never scared me.The only ones that scared me where Freddy and The Creeper.And the Creeper had a soft scare not a big one.Im embarresed I got scared of the creepers.But anyways Samhain im with you.

samhain
the unknown is what scares people, and we know freddy and jasons M.O. too much now. We need to keep people on the edge on their seats. Thats why the blair witch project worked so well (in terms of media hype anyway) it was new, unexpected and we didn't know what was around each corner. More of this kind of thinking please.

Punker69
Yeah Freddy vs Jason is knda pointless if you think about it.Its not scary its like an action movie.I like suspense more than I like gore.

Michael Myers 1
when some1 got there head chopped off in Fvs.J it looked funny but the movie was good

Punker69
I know but it just didnt rely on the suspense it was more about the gore and action and I didnt like that.

Michael Myers 1
i did haha ok enuf arguing

Lord Soth
In truth, the basic premise of horror movies in general cannot be 'rejuvenated,' and that premise is: PEOPLE DIE, AND IT'S DAMN SCARY

Punker69
sometimes

Lord Soth
Have you ever seen a horror movie when people didn't die?

Punker69
no but when they rely on the violence more than the suspense thats when it becomes not scary.

tabby999
well i dont watch Jason movies exspecting a big buildup scare i want to see guts spill, i wanna see heads smashed, i wanna see randy teens have it off then get chopped to peices, and all the while i wanna laugh. you dont get that in many movies, well cept Kill Bill, but thats just cos tarantinos a f*cking genius. i get the shits in most movies that have people sit there and talk about how bad they have it and opening doors with nothing behind them. then when they find the bad guy its a 3 sencond fight where he either knocks them out or they stab him and he dies. go the violence!

Lord Soth
I prefer suspense horror

Punker69
me to soth

VengeanceGOD
Watch Signs. There's almost no gore, and a TON of suspense. M Knight Shamalyan did a brilliant job of it.

Personally, I've never found much suspense in the franchise horror movies. Freddie, Jason, Michael, they've all always amused the hell out of me.

Lord Soth
I saw Signs, and I personally think it wasn't all that good. It wasn't scary at all, and it wasn't even suspenseful (IMO)

The Ring was a good suspense horror movie

Punker69
Im with you all the way soth.Signs was alright but had no gore and almost no suspense.The others was knda the same way but it had more suspense.And The Sixth Sense was just excellent it had alot of suspense and a good ending and probaly one of the best horror movies ive ever seen.

zombieman
The Exocrist 2 = a horror movie in which nobody dies

Lord Soth
Is Exorcist 2 a horror horror mobie, or a suspense horror movie? If it's a suspense horror movie, than it doesn't matter, death isn't the point of those

Aesma
They should just change'em all a bit. Classic characters that needs a new face, not in the Leatherface sort of way, perhaps look at them at another perspective.

Mmmm... I'd like to see Jason in an anime-ish, hong-kong martial arts like movie for visual satisfaction, hardgore, and action, blended of Shamalyan ways of presenting a story. Full of suspense and surprises, oh, and of course, violence.

-shivers at the thought- Mmmm...nummy.

Punker69
Id like an animated horror movie.

swordmaster
I think what they're doing in order to "spice" the franchise up a bit is to put Jason in situations and show the viewer what would happen...like what would happen if he was frozen and awaken in the future or what if he was to go up against Freddy. Its no longer going in a storyline

Lord Soth
I like hypothetical situations

Freddy_vs_Jason
just face it! its time for myres to go!!! the new halloween movies that made, e.g "ressurection" was the stupidiest movie ive eva seen, it wasn't even scary!!

venomfan
yah myers is done, that red head was gross as hell, freddy vs jason had hot chicks getin naked

zombieman
Myers may have lost his edge in recent movies but they cant end the series the way they did in the last movie. He deserves a good send off.

samhain
CHUCKY! That little prick needs to burn!

Freddy_vs_Jason
now ur talkin my langauage!! that prick mikey needs to die for good, freddy and jason could whip his ass, freddy (robert englund) sed in an interview that he doesnt wanna face michael in a movie

Michael Myers 1
all of the jason movies i saw sucked even one of the halloweens sucked but all of the jasons sucked hairy ****ing balls

Freddy_vs_Jason
even though i hate micheal myres (not u the actual guy) ill have 2 agree wif u i only saw jason takes manhattan and he was on the boat most of the movie and was in ny for like 10 mins but i hear jason goes to hell is kool and i sets up freddy vs. jason

Michael Myers 1
i own jason goes to hell i saw it once and only once...........its boring but freddy vs jason was good xcept when they get there heads choped off loooks very fake

Freddy_vs_Jason
well i havent seen it so..........

Michael Myers 1
haha and ur name is freddy vs jason and u havnt even seen it

Freddy_vs_Jason
wow good connection enstien,and becoz thats funny, its not if though i'll never see it, and at least i can afford to buy it, unlike you......

Dogbert
^are you kiddind? dude, that was a lame ass joke. how old are you, 9?

Freddy_vs_Jason
joke? i wasn't a joke and actually im 13 but probably more mature than you ne ways.......

Dogbert
yea, you are OBVIOUSLY more mature than me when you say "and at least i can afford to buy it, unlike you" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Freddy_vs_Jason
what coz thats not mature? i think you need 2 hav a word wif you buddy michael myres 1 and talk about maturity

Lord Soth
Something tells me F v. J and MM like to start fights. But that's just me

Freddy_vs_Jason
i've had just about enough of this, first of all, i dont like 2 start fights , MM keeps threatning me wif sick things and he DID start it i told him 2 calm down but he didnt ne way!! so thik b4 u type

Michael Myers 1
hey stupid the reason why i said that shit is because its in a topic called "Kill the person above you" so if u dont like dont go the fuk there anymore. and i can afford freddy vs jason its not even out u dumb ass

Lord Soth
It's just a little annoying that every thread in here has become a blood feud between you two. I don't care who started it, just stop it.

Michael Myers 1
then go to tell freddy to keep his mouth shut

Cowboyography
Freedy VS Jason = TRoll AND PLEASE DONT FEED THE TROLLS!!!!

he didnt even know who ash was so any arguement from him is invalid in the horror forum!!

Michael Myers 1
true i mean havnt u watched pokemon i mean hes the lead chrachter!

Freddy_vs_Jason
oh shut up coqboyography im not a horrror nerd like you i dont know EVERY thing and i doubt u do either

Michael Myers 1
horror nerd?

samhain
I think they must be the unmistakable words that only maturity can bring.

Freddy_vs_Jason
hey samhain i didnt do ne thing too you!!

samhain
I never said you did. It's not a game of tag where by you can skit me if I skit you. So why don't we all grow up seeing as we are up late.

Freddy_vs_Jason
up late? its morning here, but yes i agree we need 2 stop this nonsense

samhain
Fair enough, but you should check out my reply to your rant on the kill the person above you page B4 we shake hands.

Lord Soth
I'm telling both of you

Freddy_vs_Jason
and i all ready have, its MM 1 thats needs to learn that its time too grow up!!

Lord Soth
Stop blaming each other and just drop the whole argument, however it started. I don't care if you two disagree, but if there's any more all-out yelling at each for no comprehensible reason, I'm reporting you both, no matter who started it

Freddy_vs_Jason
yes my lord.......... yes

Michael Myers 1
laughing out loud http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/fyou.gif

Punker69
lol this forum is awesome.

Michael Myers 1
yes

Lord Soth
Damn right laughing

michaelmyers
i dont think myers should retire. he still has two family members to kill first. after that then he should.

Lord Soth
Well then have him hurry it up fro Christ's sake yes

Dark Vengeance
NO!!!! chucky will not stop till he has a body!!!

Dark Vengeance
every time he dies his spirit is set free and now he just wants revenge anyways

bardock
fred k it is time.

MichaelMyerscoo
I think the Creeper should just give up. He's not ging to get anyone now. Jason should just kill himself. I mean what's so cool about a big Momma's Boy killing? He has a deformed head that it just plain stupid. Chucky should really retire cause he is really easy to kill. Just slam him across the floor and rip his head off. Michael Myers should NOT retire cause he is cool and he still has more people to kill. Not to mention after that to see if he become a normal human and under the curse of Thorn. I like him a lot. Freddy Krueger is also cool.

Cinemaddiction
Kill 'em all.

zombieman
I agree with this, i'd like to see more original movies.

OrliObsessor1
(Ben Willis is his name, nice siggy)

As for me I'd say....Chucky..

Cinemaddiction
Hey, how about we kill Orlando Bloom? He's quite a villain, not by any fault of his own, but his droves of female admirers taking over the forums..even the Horror section. eek!

Stormy Day
eek!

*Searches for Bloom with chainsaw evil face *

Dark Vengeance
*kills bloom in his dream*

MichaelMyerscoo
*sings glory glory hallelujah* laughing

Stormeister
Oh I wanted to kill him sad

Aini
laughing ....thumbs up for that guys..... thumb up

PissedOffGoalie
Chucky and Hannibal

HockeyHorror
ur jus sayin Hannibal cuz i like him^

u cant even explain y he should be retired. explain urself when u post a comment. same with chucky.

PissedOffGoalie
ok.

Hannibal (i liked RD and SOTL) was boring!!!!

Chucky is FUNNY! his movies ought to be comedy

HockeyHorror
u still didn't answer my question.

Stormeister
Killer Doll = Funny messed it doesnt match up sad

Dark Vengeance
evil dolls are funny

DannyDreams
I think all of them should continue on. Like they say evil never dies.

HockeyHorror
POG you haven't answered my question yet...

leatherface12
The Wishmaster should have never even been started. He has the most gayest kills there is. I dont see anything interesting in the wishmaster series.

Cinemaddiction
In a way, Wishmaster is just a tamer version of Hellraiser. It's still the people themselves that get themselves killed in the end, due to their curiosity and selfishness.

leatherface12
True but it would be much better if he could use his power without them having to make a wish or whatever. It would make it more interesting because he would kill more often.

HockeyHorror
POG you still haven't answered my question (go to page 6)

HockeyHorror
^^

HockeyHorror
still waiting POG

Stormeister
Halloween In my opinion had the pontential but they ruined it with such a sorry screenplay sad

HockeyHorror
POG im still waiting ....

PissedOffGoalie
waiting for what?

PissedOffGoalie
actually the 1st Wishmaster was great..the rest were...well....lets just say not the best

DaRk Jester
freddy should since theyve done 8 or 9 movies on him

HockeyHorror
POG answer my question

page 6 yes

ladygrim
the creeper out of jeepers creepers ... freddy

Mikey Myers
I think they should just have a big ol battle between all the horror characters and kill them all off in 1 movie..then make all new horror movies with different characters like a horror movie about a hot chick that kills people for no apparent reason. And she can die too...most horror movies are about a killer that wears a mask, he can't die, he always eventually kills most the people, and the hot chick always survives.. i think a movie with a hot chick that just gets tired of the world and just goes on a killing spree and kills everyone around her would be a great horror movie...it needs to be suspenseful too and if she dies then she dies..but none of the main characters need to survive because they always survive.. it needs to have gore too...have her walk down the middle of a crowded street and shoot a woman's baby in a stroller...do somethin new..other than the bad guy chasing a half naked girl and stabbing everyone in his way...

MornGlory
the villian that should retire is -- Michael Jackson

Chupacabra
Sup People! The name's Chupacabra! Just wanted to introduce myself to all you Horror Freaks out there. I think almost all the newer killers must go. Like the creeper from Jeepers Creepers. The first wasn't bad but I thought the 2nd one sucked Jason's nutsack. And they probably want to make a third. The Creeper should die. Next is the Wishmaster guy. The first was alright but the rest sucked. Aren't there four? That's too much. The last killer I will share with you people is Michael Myers. He should of retired after the first Halloween. Like at the end where Loomis goes to check on Myers and he's gone. If they ended it right there, it would've been a lot better. But I'm a fan of Halloween so I don't really care

guille
I really agree with the thing of the battle, all of them dying, getting new horror icons....... They should have new ideas, new icons should be invented and makle up their story film by film................. Horror movie world has to change, not many things really hapening...... they shouldnt just make more films of the same icon so many Friday the 13th, Halloween all these having many films is bad. The people in the horror movies world only want money, they dont want to make us (people) like films..... Chucky, candyman, leatherface, leprechaun, ash, jason, myers, freddy.... alll should be stop now!!!

raze reborn
i was just wondering .the killer survived being shot ,falling out of a window and getting thrown out of a car and over a bridge ,is it the same killer in number 2 ?

ragesRemorse
I think freddy and jason have retired. Or atleast the film makers have retired them in the sense of a horror movie. I mean these two have been one long running joke for some time now. Isnt that why every went to see the last three jason movies and freddy vs jason? If not then your just sad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.