logo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alien
i love the logo guys can someone make me a Christmas logo please!!!

i would do it myself but i don't know how sorry if i'm a pain but i really need a Christmas logo for extreme forums.....

thanx guys in advance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

burlyman
What the f**k? dont use us for other forums! stick out tongue

Matrix_man
amen

lil bitchiness
Exactly....what if i came to the ''extreame forum'' and asked someone to make me one....you'll be all like What the f**k?

alien
sorry i asked i was only trying to get a little help M. G. i didn't know it was against the rules................

Matrix_man
its not a written rule as such, some kind hearted people would do it as a favour, just dont come here advertising another forum...

nazgulinthedark
whats a logo? do you mean a sig? What the f**k?

alien
no the forum logo on the main page i.e extreme forums or killer movies on main page ................ top left logo...........

and i wasn't advertizing my forum i was asking for help but never mind it doesn't matter now if you think i'm just after advertizing..........i don't need to advertize in here stick out tongue

burlyman
OH happy

alien
see i don't advertize mad

burlyman
i didnt say that stick out tongue

alien
ok i'll ask somewhere else thanx anyway i just wanted a Christmas looking logo nothing else.....

burlyman
shifty

lil bitchiness
mad

nazgulinthedark
OHHH! an avatar!

alien
AHHHH no not an avatar a small santa hat and a bit of snow over my logo on my forum the extreme forums logo on th emain page .....top left side of the screen ........not an avatar.......a logo M.G

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.