General Grievious? (spoilers wanted)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VengeanceGOD
Hey, this has probably been answered a million times elsewhere, in which case just direct me to the topic. But I was wondering who Grievious is, or at least what into we have on him besides that picture where he looks like Shredder.

yerssot
general of the battledroids, uses lightsabres

Rogue Jedi
a droid with lightsabers? whats this?

Dirty Vader
more of lucas messing up...

yerssot
he looks humanoid if it helps wink
though, not sure if he's a droid or a human... should check that someday

Darth Jello
if you think of Robocop II, that's the basis for gevious, btw, he was hinted to in the CIS shadow whatever in insider magazine. Dooku referred to him as "the best of generals"

Rebel Racer
yes, he holds two double-bladed lightsabers, and fights obi-wan, and loses.

Darth Jello
obi-wan kills him in a very non-jedi kind of way evil face

Rebel Racer
thats kool, thats how we all want it, si?

Darth Jello
to quote butt-head: "huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh, splat!!!"

Rebel Racer
aight, bevis, chill

Rogue Jedi
a non jedi way......interesting.

Darth Jello
basically, greivious is a human, the only organic parts of him left are his eyes and brain. he enjoys hunting down jedi and collecting their sabers as trophies. in combat he uses two sabers and occasionally four (with his arms splitting in two) when he is outmatched. he is killed by obi-wan with a blaster bolt to the gut, this causes his cerebral fluid to boil and for his eyes to bug out of his head. parts ofhim may be recycled in vader's suit. the entire clone wars cartoon is a gimmik to introduce us to him. he will be in chapter 20 this spring

Rogue Jedi
where did you get that from?

Darth Jello
TFN, T'bone's site, and shadow of the sith, the credible sites

Darth Jello
the stuff about the cartoon was listed on a hidden page on the official site until they found it and took it down. it had all twenty episode descriptions and episode twenty said grevious attacks the jedi

mephistodesigns
i like that death scene. pretty cool stuff. sounds like we'll be getting the grissly battles and drama we're used to. hopefully...

Darth Jello
i heard that it resembles something from an indiana jones movie, I wouldn't know cause i haven't seen any of them

mephistodesigns
are you f#$%ing kidding? go. go to blockbuster or...wait, better yet, go to Best Buy or Tower or Virgin or whatevers around and BUY IT.

Volundro Ramm
wait a minute, did i read that right?? he aint seen any Indiana Jones movies? Is he on crack?

LanceWindu
OMG!!!

Indy Jones is one of the best movie trilogies ever!!! After Star Wars of course.

finti
Indy rules

LanceWindu
Ok, back on topic...

We can talk about Indy in the appropriate forum.

Dirty Vader
http://www.theforce.net/museum/images/Prequels/Episode_3/ds-grievous_colour5.jpg

mephistodesigns
that is pretty cool. but to actually see live action might really suck.

finti
looks lame, nothing wrong woth the artistic stuff. It is the figure looks lame

yerssot
agreed messed

Julie
I'm lost again

LanceWindu
If you'd start reading post before replying you'd know that this is about the Droid General fro Episode 3.

And the pics that you can find of him on TFN and Episode-X.

Julie
I see......Droid general eh......I heard something about it....but really haven't been paying much attention to it....too much info in coming out.

yerssot
don't mind the general, julie, you'll see him in the movie

Darth Jello
if you watch clone wars, you'll see him in a coupleof months

LanceWindu
Supposedly...

I hope so though, but he won't look exactly like he will in Episode 3, the art style changes characters some.

Julie
I see.....interesting.....flashy....*waits*.....nope still far off for EPIII

Lyn
Too far away...

Darth Jello
well the art style is and isn't, durge is different cause he has a million different suits anyway

mephistodesigns
what are you on jello? he has one. the only reason he looks any different in the cartoon from the comics is because of the style. but lets not continue this, Finiti might hear and he's in a wicked pisser of a mood in one of the other threads and I don't want to be on the receiving end of that Dark Rage. oh crap, that was EU too, quick! Hide me!

mephistodesigns
laughing

super shadow GL
OK fokes anough whit the gay jokes eapecillally from a big broke ***** hello grevious is going to be lucas's best creation

Darth Jello
look at the comics, durge has a new suit of armor every time, look at the mouth piece for the big clue. he can regenerate his body, not his armor

Captain REX
Yeah, he's an alien, that's why.

yerssot
ok, lets drop the Durge comments and go back to the topic!

Shadowkiller
I wonder if the general will weild the killing machine accesory showed on Star wars .com in the before the helmet pics a few weeks ago .Instead of a light Saber

super shadow GL
what pic are you talking about can you give me taht pic???

Shadowkiller
It's the curent Before The Helmet pic. I would e mail it to you but my work e mail is down and I am blocked from my yahoo e mail here at work it sucks.
The picture is called "killing Machine Accesory"
It has the handle of a lite saber .In the blade area it is about half the length of a light saber. with some cool metal desighn extending from it and it is encased in some type of glass tube.

super shadow GL
no nope

Shadowkiller
No that one is a before the helmet pic of The making of Darth Sidiouss' Light saber acording to Star wars.com

yerssot
please, remove that one, it's a hyperspace picture

super shadow GL
as you wish master

LanceWindu
Come to my MSN group and upload it.

Shadowkiller
i sent it to ya just now

LanceWindu
Crap...can you send it again?

I thought it was an e-mail from TFN, Anthony Garcia, Anthony Baratta...

Stupid me...

Shadowkiller
haha its all good i just sent it again

LanceWindu
Got it...thumb up

super shadow GL
Lancewindu what is it again??????

LanceWindu
PM me for the URL to my Episode 3 pictures.

sonny75
i dont know if anyone watched the star wars cartoon on cartoon network but grievious was a bad mother when they showed him. i cant wait till see him in action come may

Red Leader
He looked so cool

Darth Jello
any speculation as to what we'll see under the mask? (Grievous will remove it according to Lucasfilm). the only rumor I heard is that he has a sickeningly realistic looking metal human face with a transparent dome holding the top portion of his head and exposed brain. Also I hear that most of his organs are actually housed in the glowing reservoir in his stomach...

Mandalorain-fan
i now here u can see alot of his pics here is one now.......
http://www.moviespoilers.net/grevious6.JPG
here are osme clones as well...
http://www.moviespoilers.net/clone.JPG
and here is one of Boba Fett in EP 3...
http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/e3/images/logan-fettpromo.jpg

jedijunky1138
I didn't think Fett was gonna be in ROTS.

Mandalorain-fan
i heard he was and then that pic sooo i think he will just maybe not a big part

PVS

PVS
i still stick by my thread from long ago that the braids on boba's shoulder are not wookie scalps, but are in fact padawan braids.

Mandalorain-fan
but any way i hear the General ddue is suppose to be one bad mofo

cylob49
The pic is just for Daniel Logans convention apperances...it aint an ep3 pic...no boba in ep3
ill bet my yakface on it

TrixStar
http://www.theforce.net/museum/images/Prequels/Episode_3/jd-general_g-paint_study03.jpg

http://www.spendloff.dsl.pipex.com/sw/grev01.jpg

Darth Surgent
And I'll stick with my "not gonna happen" response. big grin

D-Double
^Woooooo! Grevious is a badass! I've been on KMC for like a week. I've held out from looking at spoilers as long as I could. Gawd damn, I can't wait for episode three! I say "Gaaawd damn"!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.