wallpaper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Andres
how do you like my first wallpaper?? embarrasment

Ariadne
Very nice! big grin

LegolasIsMyMan
Bravo smile

Coshlo
meh, nothing special. just a bunch of pictures put together.

sauron
coshlo that was nasty, i think its great andres in fact im using it lol big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud
well if i had a choice i'd put in all legolas but.........embarrasment
haha great job!

LoTr4EvA
nice, i like it

Camellia
Why is there just so many mindless and rude people around? Do they really have nothing better to do than to put down other people?!?!?

I like it - better than I could do! big grin mad

bLooMiLiCioUs
agreed!

feanorlp
It's great, in fact, it's goin up right now on my computer if you don't mind. big grin

Coshlo
what the hell are you talking about? rude poeple??? he asked for our opinions. so i gave mine. so F U! im not gonna lie and say i like it if i dont. that what we call constructive criticism. :P

sauron
and your what i call rude, if you dont like it say, well it could be improved, not insult it, put him down, that was nasty at least SOME of us here are nice enough, i myself think it could be improved in places, but its the fact that he put the time and effort to make it that touches my heart so come back when you have made on, then you can critisise

Camellia
Woo! Go sauron!!

sauron
big grin i hope he makes one, then hel see how it feels to have your work trodden on

Lord_Andres
Thx for your replayssmile , I know it isint of that much.
Feel free to edit it if u want

Maikahyandowen
it's pretty. needs legolas and frodo though.

bLooMiLiCioUs
*nods vigorously*
VERY vigorously

Sifer
No offence, but it isn't particularly good. As Coshlo said, it is just a few pictures put together. But, Lord Andres, if you want to get better, I have numerous sites you can visit that will guide you in the ways of photo manipulation.

Take a look at some of the stuff I made a few years ago:

http://sifer.deviantart.com

Lord_Andres
thats awsome Sifer big grin
could u name those sites you were talking about??

Coshlo
thanks sifer. i'm not rude. i just dont feel the need to sugar coat everything. and where the hell did i insult him? i must've missed that. cuz all i said was it's nothing special just some pics put together. so where is that an insult. i was just stating what i think of it. and i never said that i could make a better one. Also if i did, and asked for critiques i would be prepared to hear all veiws. so there beyotch your turn!

sauron
beyotch, very creative of you i must say, and what do you mean my turn, are you trying to turn this into an argument? and if so i have no desire to speak with you

Coshlo
no, no argument, just to open your mind on criticism. of course you have no desire because i just showed you and your little ignorant friends that critisicm can be bad, and now you dont know what to say. so yes by turn i ment answer my questions and say what you have to say. Also camellia seems how you agreed w/ sauron please add anything to our little discussion.

Maikahyandowen
stick out tongueats bloomilicious on the head: it needs to be bloomafied and woodafied. it's still pretty though. even if it is just pictures stuck together.

Coshlo
sauron i'll take your silence as you understand my point now.

Maikahyandowen
seven days..................

Coshlo
yes we know

sauron
no my silence was due to the fact that last night i was at a concert, i do understand that he shouldnt of asked if he wasnt prepared for bad comments, but sayoing nothing special was quite distasteful, and coshlo i dont want this to become an argument, not out of fear just because you luv p.j so you cant be alll bad

VengeanceGOD
It's the "nothing special" that sounds insulting. Also, if it was "constructive criticizm" like you say, then you should have made a suggestion on how to change it.

While it may just be a bunch of pics stuck together, Andres, the layout is very nice and it's an excellent first attempt.

Maikahyandowen
nice vengeance. it is pretty. " oooooohh, let's name the zones, the zones, the zones, let's name the zones in the open seaaaaaaa"

Gilraen
Hee Lord Andres, don't take the critism to hard. They mean well, could be said a tad nicer though. I've got a small point of critsm myself. I like the idea, that you had, but in my opninion it could do with less pics. That makes it more easy on the eyes. I've done some wallpapers myself and notice that it makes it more of a whole thing. But keep it up. Hey, practice makes perfect. smile

Clockwork
Here's something I tried (very simple)
What do you think?

Maikahyandowen
cool. i like.

Lord_Andres
I like it tosmile better then mine

Clockwork
dunno, wink

actually regret there's no Gimli in it sad. He's the only one really missing, but didn't get a good close up of him (at the moment I made it).

(Would've find it hard to replace someone for him too)

Maikahyandowen
both pretty.
javascriptstick out tongueopExpanded('databank', '/databank/character/darthvader/img/movie_bg.jpg')

Maikahyandowen
stupid computer......

namarie
good thumb up

Maikahyandowen
yump. good. smile rolling on floor laughing

VenomVA
very nice thanks

Maikahyandowen
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts............

PippinTook
It's awesome! It would have been better if you added Pippin in it, but that's just my opinion stick out tongue Other than that, it's really good! I couldn't do anything like that. haha.

Clockwork
made another (little extended smile )

with Pippin (again wink )

Greetz,

Clockwork
I noticed it is rescaled to 750x600

Here is a larger version:

1024x768

Greetz,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.