Most ridiculous thing you've done while drunk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
Whats the most ridiculous thing you've done while drunk?

stinkfist462
tried to break dance... and uhh hmm OH.... SANG along to songs i never heard!!!

lil bitchiness
hah!! I do ridiculous stuff when im drunk all the time!!

Probably attempted to walk...after half a bottle of tequila...man, i was pissing tequila for a week after that!!

stinkfist462
lol... ever try to break dance with 8 shots of tequila in you??? it was sooooo funy..!

Matrix_man
almost falling out of the limo thru the window

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

hahaha....god that happened so many times!!

burlyman
i never drink angel

cough

frootlooplucy
never been drunk confused

lil bitchiness
And you should be very proud of that lucy!! big grin

badkittykitty
knocked over a port-a-potty embarrasment

frootlooplucy
very proud laughing out loud ive tried tequila, is it just me or does it taste like metho? blink

lil bitchiness
hahaha laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Thats why you have salt and lemon/lime with it...cos its way to strong...thumb up

Fire
ask yerss, if there is an embarassing drunk story of me he'll know

but from what I have heard it still is pretty ok compared to most of my friends, just not the ones yerss knows (can't help they are all goodie-too-shoes)

DemonicGambit
It ain't that strong wit' out the salt an' lime/lemon.

Stupidest thing I've done drunk...too many to name. I don't remember but do remember wakin' up wit' out any of my clothes once. An' frankly I don't wanna know what I did that night

Curl_Up&Dye
making a fire out of crowns from burger king that we all stole

Tired Hiker
I could write a book with all my experiences. Kids, don't be like me. One time I did a pop-a-wheely in a wheelchair across Branham Lane in San Jose, California. Each side of Branham is four lanes, so I went across eight lanes while traffic was thin. It was scary because it was hard to tell how close the cars were to me since the head lights were all blury. big grin Plus, I was smoking a cigarette the whole time. smokin' I was the only one who had time to do it out of all my friends. They would pick up the wheel chair and run out of fear that the cars were getting close. Most of the time the cars were still far away. It was so classic. BUT VERY DUMB.

N.Tonks
laughing out loud

GABRIEL05
drank some more and threw up

Ooh ooh ooh I remember cause I was drinking rolling rocks, and those shits taste like feces and I remember I was so drunk that I couldn't taste them and was like "Ooooh I've killed some taste buds"...bad times no bad times...

lil bitchiness
I've never thrown up...i dont think i could drink again if i did...

GABRIEL05
yeah. It's only happened to me once miffed: and it was only because I drank this fruity long island iced tea. Sweet + alchohol= me unhappy.

lil bitchiness
yeah....same here!! I cant do with stuff that are too sweet...ugh!!

Jack DAnniels and Lemonade, or just shots of JD do me fine...man, i can get trollied off that!

I've never been so bad, that i didnt know what i was doing, but i did some silly things that seemed like a good idea at the time confused

LanceWindu
I never get drunk...so I have no stories.

Tired Hiker
What else, oh yeah . . . one time I was chilling in the garage of some college party when I asked my roommate Wright if he dared me to run and jump across this one little table that had beer bottles and cans all over it. He said, "go for it, P." So I intended to slide across the table and land on the other table behind it and roll to the ground with a controlled stuntman like fashion while knocking the bottles and cans out of my way. Instead, the legs of the table collapsed and the table behind it shattered into pieces. I was lucky I didn't get cut from the shattered glass. I'll never forget all the surprized faces as I lied amongst broken glass and shattered splinters of wood. It may have been my proudest moment. smile

lil bitchiness
Thats great! Im not drinking as much as i used to....i've kind of layed off drink for a bit...but christmas is coming, and coming back home...

Gee..last year i drunk myself sober...i was drunk for 5 days straight...bad, very bad!

GABRIEL05
right on tired hiker

Ooh ooh this new years I'm lambasting my liver!!!

Paola
I threw up once through a window embarrasment from a moving bus embarrasment

Storm
I' ve never been drunk before messed big grin

Storm
I' ve never been drunk before messed big grin

Storm
oops, double post embarrasment
*pats self on the head*

LanceWindu
I've only gotten a good buzz.

I don't really feel like getting drunk.

Tired Hiker
Yowch!!! Careful, yo!!! Have you seen Moscow On The Hudsen? Gabs???

GABRIEL05
no....

lil bitchiness
Awsome...i used to be like that..big grin

wicker_man
I don't get drunk that often but when i do im more of a melancholy drunk, just very dizzy not much else.

Tired Hiker
There's a total sax scene where Robin William's character finally meets his Idol who is some famous sax player who's name I don't remember. It's a good movie. Robin Williams is from Russia and he defects to America while touring with his Romanian circus. It's classic.

GroundedAgain
the craziest thing i've done when i was drunk would hafta be gettin my tatoo......dat has happened more dan once

Baylin
Stupidest thing I've done while drunk was agree to a 'get off the ugliest bird competition' I won and my mates didn't pay up but they did tell everyone about it embarrasment mad

saucybird007
shifty To many to mention evil face

LarryTheArch
even tho im 13 ive still been hammered once. I believe I starting hitting on a girl (looked lit a gurl to me) and she started to do the samething to me... anyways, we were talking near the edge of a hillside with some friends, and I began to lean backwards a bit too much, and then I started to fall down the hill

saucybird007
laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Ugh....drunk guys think that they can naturaly converse with the members of opposite sex with out spitting...they are very VERY wrong...

saucybird007
laughing out loud im always doing something crazy when im drunk shifty
Im such a naughty girl devil

lil bitchiness
I go with ugly people...its a fact that just wont go away...*shakes head*

Baylin
I know that feeling, but at at least they're not ugly till morning big grin

stinkfist462
ok last night.... i was sooooo drunk..... its like 19 degrees out at that time..... me and my friend both ran down the street with no clothes on besides shoes... then we went into the gas station and like bought some tampons... i have nooo clue why..... then there was this 30 foot steep snowy hill... we were still naked and we rolled down it... then there was a port a potty and we both got in and somehow was able to push it down the hill with both of us in it.... and still naked.... then it tipped and shit and every other nasty thing was all over us.. then we got pulled over by the cops and i jus got out .... like 4 hours ago....

LarryTheArch
yea that sounds made up... and if its not, then i pity u

LarryTheArch
*spits all over face while talking* WHAT YOU WRONG!

stinkfist462
its me and my friend deven........ dude we had this early christmas party and holy shit it was at like 4 am ..... i cant remember much of what happened after the porta potty tipping besides gettin aressted for indescent exposure....

LarryTheArch
*shakes head*

stinkfist462
*shakes head when thinks back on it* *but remembers how much fun it was *

ElStuddo
I dont know where to begin. It would overload this sever from me telling you SO MANY! big grin OH! One of them was getting BANNED from a certain forum. smile

stinkfist462
we all have time....

Tired Hiker
I jumped into the water fountain in front of City Hall at 2am in Boise, Idaho when after a long night of drinking and jet lag!

sk8rpunkbarbie
flashed out the window at two guy they just stood there staring i was too drunk to put my top down so i took it off and thro it at him and i stood there wearing my bra and carried on drinking!

BidMyBlood2Run
If u were with me last night you would now.
I had way too much last night, and now I'm paying for it sick

bLooMiLiCioUs
aaawww *hugs*

BidMyBlood2Run
*hugs Bloom back* don't hug me too tight.

Someone had the brilliant idea of playing in the snow at 1:30 in the morning. I woke up in my friend's bed because I couldn't make it back to my room. I was taking a shower this morning.. well, this afternoon.. I slept late laughing out loud and noticed my knees were all bruised blink

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing wonder what you didshifty

BidMyBlood2Run
I wonder what I did laughing out loud

I remember the song "Get Low"...

Martya
man i don't even want to go there!!! I'm not tellen..... embarrasment blink no

bLooMiLiCioUs
aaaahhhhh.......shifty

BidMyBlood2Run
*thinks about shots and runs to the bathroom* sick

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

Martya
i do remember the 1st time i got drunk.......... And i remember this stupid guy trying to get me to go somewhere.... and then something about my friend taking me home...... but thats all i could remember..... sad

BidMyBlood2Run
I remember when I never was... it's called before college

Matrix_man
most ridiculous thing i did when drunk? well me and bid were feelin rowdy so- *gets her hand clamped over his mouth*

stinkfist462
i first got drunk on... oct.11 2002.... my 13th birth day... THANKS DAD!!!!

BidMyBlood2Run
*keeps her hand over his mouth*

stinkfist462
shifty .... i wonder.... tell me more.....in private

BidMyBlood2Run
no way!

stinkfist462
laughing out loud ... yeah i was jk..... anyways... yeah DOES ANY ONE CARE MY DAD GOT ME DRUNK ON MY 13TH BIRTHDAY!!??

dave123

stinkfist462
exactly ..... no one.... *feels alone again*

The Force
huh well i've never been drunk

stinkfist462
DON'T!!!

The Force
i don't plan on gettin drunk, or high, or stoned, or any of that bad crap big grin

dave123
i plan on getting drunk, although i dont really want to i know i will
as for stoned no

stinkfist462
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drunk.gif me on the night of fun with deven....

BidMyBlood2Run
stoned?! no

The Force
it's like that responsibilty commercial

Matrix_man
speaking of stupid things....a mate showed me the coolest thing today. he lit a match and as it flared up he put it close to his mouth and inhaled fast before it was fully lit. he ended up breathing out thick white smoke! it was so cool...not the safest thing in the world, but i tried it and it was really cool.....like smoking but without all the drawbacks....

The Force
hmmm shifty that's neato

Matrix_man
yeh, just dont inhale the flame cos its seriously hot....but apart from that its not dangerous...just burnt phosphorus really.....

stinkfist462
hey... that reminds me when my friend.. deven yet again.... had a zippo lit for about 10 minutes.... the blew it out and threw it at me...... owww.... big burn from it..

Matrix_man
jeez! thats gotta hurt! i can light a zippo by clicking my finger on the metal roller.....its the coolest thing!

stinkfist462
yes it is.... so is opening it and ligting it with the same action... kinda hard but very neato...

BidMyBlood2Run
eek! sexy!

stinkfist462
when i got burned i touched the burn ... and the skin seemed to have melted .... and it moved grossly ......

Matrix_man
yeh! the smoke is really thick so it jus pours outta ur mouth like dry ice....girls love it! i was doin it in the chemistry lab 2day, much to the shock of the teacher...laughing out loud

BidMyBlood2Run
I wonder what it would be like kissing someone right after they did that shifty

stinkfist462
awesome *tries it* OWWWW MY ****ING LIP!!!!

BidMyBlood2Run
laughing out loud

Matrix_man
well i did it and blew the smoke into a girls mouth.....she seemed to like it laughing out loud

stinkfist462
hey tis not funny ... it hurts like ****!!!!

saucybird007
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/whistling.gif

Tired Hiker
Is that who I think it is?

thorncrawler
i ended up in bedford last night, so yesterday i had to miss work!

saucybird007
confused

I went to bedfordshire shifty
laughing out loud

thorncrawler
but i don't rememeber getting there

saucybird007
Oh, well i do. I just walked up the stairs, turned right and walked into my bedroom then got into bed stick out tongue

thorncrawler
ha ha i woke up in my friends house and he said what the f*ck you doin i found you by the train station!!!

saucybird007
laughing out loud

thorncrawler
my head still hurts!

saucybird007
laughing out loud poor old you stick out tongue *hugs Thorn* Here, have some Nurofen

thorncrawler
thanks i've already taken 3

saucybird007
eek! haha thats too many! laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
frenchs a cup of water drunkingly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.