The Matrix Revolutions: Review

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
From http://www.sect.net:

The Matrix 3: Revolutions

The Matrix started today and a lot of people are wondering what its going to be about! We at SECT strive to provide you with only the most accurate and factual internet detritus. To that end we are pleased to provide you with a Matrix Revolutions plot summary and convenient photos so that you, the average consumer, no longer have to worry about using your mind.

Neo is a guy who has special powers when he is in "The Matrix" which is like virtual reality, only a lot neater because you can do stuff in there instead of just walking around in a world made entirely of large rectangles. The Matrix was written by Microsoft, but occasionally there is a glitch and a Mac User is born who can control The Matrix in such a way as to be confronted by Colonel Sanders in a room filled with televisions. This is a crucial moment because The Chosen One must actualy make a choice, which means he goes from being chosen, to being a chooser. He is a screen shot from the film showing the Choosen One.

http://sect.net/images/fleshclown.jpg

So anyway the Chooserend One must decide how he wants the world to be, regular, or extra crispy. Meanwhile a lot of programs that used to do thing in The Matrix have decided that they like being french debutantes more than being "that one program that runs at 10am and makes the webpage stats" and so they are all gathering together to revolt againt the giant head that controls the matrix, see also Colonel Sanders who is in fact totally unrelated to the huge head.

Then Trinity shoots everybody and the movie ends because there arent any people left except corpses. Then stuff happens and things blow up and other junk.

Now you might be thinking, "Hey wait a second. Didnt you review a buncha movies already?" Well yes I did. But you know what? When I put movie keywords all over my website like this a bunch of people come to my website looking to pirate a copy of the film and I enjoy lying to them and wasting their time. Please keep in mind that this is the same as any other abusive relationship. I enjoy your pain because it makes me feel good, and I only hit you because I love you.

Download The Matrix Revolutions Divx Telesync BitTorrent

MC Mike
Rejected big grin

Nice...

Mordecai
laughing

mailedbypostman
REALLY?! Great, this is the first movie that understands my personal needs. big grin smile laughing out loud laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.