i saw the wicth king fight on tv (spoilers little)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manny321
Some foreign channel showed the greatest battle ever. It was the whole scene of eowyen and the witch king on the battlefield. It was wonderful, never seen such a battle. Eowyen's courage surprised me, it was great. My dad, cousin, sister and me were watching it; it made us want to see that movie right now. PETER JACKSON I SALUTE YOU. I saw a few mins and i already call it better then the two towers. It is just that good. Also the showed a wide shot of plennor fields spelling) it makes helms deep look like a scuffle. I wished i pressed the rec. It was great, and your minds will be blown away guaranted! It going to be a cool movie! cool

BingaBonga
really? what foreign channel... do you know?

manny321
From china, i was to attached to the battle scene to find out

BingaBonga
wow, you got to go to china? that's awesome, my friend just went to japan last summer... sorry a bit off topic... angel

manny321
actually it was on sat, good thing i renew the service yesterday

BingaBonga
they actually showed the entire scene?

manny321
it's china dude,

BingaBonga
cool cool

nazgulinthedark
cool!! oh i can't wait till RotK!! did the fell beast's head get cut off, like in the book?

manny321
it like the book jackson did well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.