Death Metal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gotwa
How many of you people here like Death Metal? Speak up and list some of your favourite bands. Some of mine would include, Behemoth, Nile, and Shadows Fall. XD

Doohass
Yeah man, There was a previous thread on this. I'm good friends with Dying Fetus. Too bad there over in D.C. It's a long drive from NY. Whats your fav. Death Metal Band? I have to say my fav. is Cannibal Corpse. There one of the first, and still kickin it. big grin

loserib
Cannibal Corpse are bad ass i also like deicide and shadows fall are good live i seen them on ozzfest over the summer

Doohass
yeah, SF. are good live. If Metal fest ever comes around to where you are you have to go. It's great, so many good bands.

loserib
i wish as far as i know they have not had any in cali yet pretty much an east coast thing

Doohass
yeah, too bad man. Its one of the best festivals I've been too

loserib
yeah ive seen the line ups been thinking of just taking trip to the next one where evr it is just gotta come up on the funds

Doohass
They do have one's that are closer to you. I'm sure there just as good.

Gotwa
Cannibal Corpse is awesome. XD

in flames
Shadow fall death metal ? i think they are metalcore or speed metal..they are heavy enough though to mislead people..i love shadow fall!!!

my fav bands :

inflames
Napalm death
opeth
nile
Testament

total metalhead
my fave death metal bands....Sepultura, Morbid Angel, Slayer, Cryptopsy and Asphyx.

crazy_rock_chic
sepultura rock rock

total metalhead
no doubt rock

Chaos AD is an amazing album

Doohass
I have so many fav. bands its hard to name them all. But here's some, in no order.

Cannibal Corpse
Skinless
Opeth
INIQUITY
Death

Gotwa
Okay.. you say shadows fall isn't death metal? I've seen no doubt and you mentioned in flames.. that's not death metal -.-

total metalhead
i didnt mean the band no doubt!!! CRC said Sepultura rock, and i said no doubt.

Gotwa
Oh.. =o

eh.. oh well.. stick out tongue

total metalhead
laughing out loud no doubt...death metal! as if!

Gotwa
I would shoot myself.. =o

in flames
lol any inflames fans here ??? i mean they are the best melodic death metal band in my humble opinion..any fans ?

stinkfist462
MESHUGGAH!!!

in flames
ohh ya meshuggah..again folks..any inflames faaans ?????

total metalhead
i respect them as artists, but i could never really get into them.

in flames
who meshuggah or inflames ????

total metalhead
in flames

Gotwa
in flames is good, but they're not death metal

in flames
they are sweeidsh melodic death metal!!! there music simpy prooves it..ya they ahd some sort of sound change on reroute to remain but their sound have death metal elements! and ya they are hella good..tottal metal head what songs have u heard by them ?

loserib
on flames are ****ing bad as live great band meshugga are also great live

total metalhead
ive heard a couple of their albums, but the songs i can remeber of theirs are Trigger, Man Made God and Episode 666. Triggers a good song.

in flames
okay cut that..those are decent songs..but they did much better !!!

total metalhead
whats their best album? i think its time i gave them a go.

in flames
i dont know about your taste...my fav albums are the jesters race and clayman...and if you really liked tirgger then try thier latest album reroute to remain

total metalhead
cool thanks i'll check out reroute to remain first then i guess.

in flames
ya thats good.

crazy_rock_chic
ive only heard a few in flames songs but i think there cool

Doohass
did you guy's ever hear their cover of that Maiden song "Murders In The Rue Morgue". They did a great job on it.

in flames
really ? i got to check it out

Doohass
Yeah, its awesome. They pull it off so well.

in flames
is it a live cover ?

Doohass
Just found it, its on this album.

In Flames - Artifacts of In Flames

in flames
well i doubt this album is found where i live..so i guess il download it

Doohass
Yeah, It's hard to find here too, I think it might be a Japaneese Import. I can't even find people selling it. lol

in flames
lool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.