can't remember the name of a movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

poppyj
hey everyone,
not sure if i came to the right place, but i'm having trouble remembering the name of a movie. i can only recall one scene from the film... in flashbacks, the viewer sees images of a girl locked in a bedroom. eventually we learn that this girl has spinal bifida or something like that. i think the main character is the person having the flashbacks from when she used to take care of the sick girl, but she was always scared to go in the room. i remember the sick girl being very grayish in color and bedridden, but she could crawl around. i'd say this film is less than 10 years old. i can't recall any actor's names or anything else... just this image of the girl in the room. anyway, if this rings a bell with someone, please let me know. thanks!

badkittykitty
sounds like pet cemetery to me...the women kept seeing her sister in her dreams,she had to take care of her till she died...does that sound right?

mechmoggy
You may get more replies in the movie section poppy, I'll move it there for you. big grin

Moving...

nazgulinthedark
i don't recall any movie like that...

amity75
It's Pet Semtery, it's my girlfriends fave and I have to watch it all the time.

poppyj
cool, thanks everyone! pet cemetery sounds right. it was driving me nuts not being able to remember it. big grin

Kes
Ok.Question answered.
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.