FOTR & TTT EE out in Theatres Right NOW!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROTK_Rocks
I don't know about anywhere else but i went to see FOTR EE this afternoon....I'm in Oklahoma and i could only hear of 1 theatre it was showing it around here...(Quail Springs Mall)
And i'm going to see TTT EE next weekend.... roll eyes (sarcastic) smile eek!
This is so awesome to have FOTR and TTT EE in theatres...
But it doesn't last long.. the rest of this weekend for FOTR EE..
Than next weekend for TTT EE
I'ts great to see the EE's in theatres big grin smile
Hope ya'll like the info...

Mormegil
Indeed, here in Arlington, Massachusetts, the only local theatre showing it is the Loews it Boston by Boston Common. I am seeing the 11:30 AM showing tomorrow.

Apparently, only certain theatres are showing the films, meaning it will be exclusive to major theatre chains (probably) in various areas. Additionaly, the Return of the King is only going to be shown in one theatre (as in one screen in the entire movie theatre) will be playing it. At least it's that way in my area. But no worries... My sister already bought the tickets online. My dad also got the Fellowship of the Ring Extended Edition tickets online, so they're sitting downstairs on my dining room table right now. I really, really can't wait to see it in the theatres!

Camellia
For those in the UK: This week, they are showing FOTR in Ster Century cinemass and TTT next week! big grin

octapushunter
what the hell is TTT EE? why do you asume that everyone knows these acronyms for things only you care about? i might have attempted an actual responce but your lazeyness forces me to mock you. how hard is it to type all that out ONCE so we know what the hell you're talking about? you piece of crap.

mah
How about you shut up, octopushunter, or if not; be my guest and swiftly procede with getting out of here.

Camellia
Ok, you are entitled to your opinion, but is it really that difficult for you to ask something with sounding mindless/stupid/just plain rude?

No, I thought not....

sauron
tt ee, two towers extended edition

now here is how to ask next time

" excuse me but please may i ask, what does tt ee mean, as i do not understand and need your assistance on this matter" <<see polite, no arrogance or pigheadedness in sight, you should try it next time, its called manners

octapushunter
you're right, i'm an insensitive ass. please forgive me.

for real, i just like being an ass for the sake of being an ass sometimes.

sorry

Mormegil
Well, it was really awesome, what with the stadium seating (with very comfortable seats) and it being in a digital-theatre. Quite an experience. I'm seeing The Two Towers Extended Edition next Sunday, same place, maybe even same time. I can't wait! And YAY!!! because it's been snowing for two days straight and there's no school tomorrow (for me), so now I don't have to do all my homework now and can just have fun.

Coshlo
yea they're here in michigan

Discos
Yes, I read in the newspaper that The both films will be shown next week in the UK I believe and then the pace for the ROTK which shall "rule them all"

ROTK_Rocks
Thats cool guys...been busy last couple days,,,haven't got a chance to respond....sounds like everybody knows about it smile ....Have fun watching TT....(This weekend) I will definately be going Happy Dance smile
And ROTK oh geeeez not much to say except it will rule the box office smokin'
but the only thing that might beat it was Titanic....I forgot how much it got but i know it got over 1 billion....i think it was around 1.3 but i'm not sure....If anybody knows plz post it smile smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.