Jeepers Creepers the next big series?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
What do you think?You know how Friday the 13th and ANOES have a big series.Do you think JP will have like 7 parts to it?Or do you think that long series where part of horror movies in the 80`s and early 90`s and are already retired?

Post you thoughts on this subject.

tabby999
i really hope that they dont make any more of the jeepers creepers movies, i dunno, the baddie is a one of sort of a guy

eggmayo
when did anoes and friday 13th have series?
i just have missed this! miffed

h0ck3yh0rr0r
??^

no jeeperes creepers was just antoher come and go horror movie. its came we saw and it left. First one was ok at first then it sucked. it doesn't deserve a series

Voorhees
Jeepers creepers is one of the sorriest excuses of a horror movie ever. I just thought the creeper was pretty cool in his trenchcoat and acubra hat. When he grew wings and stuff then it just got ridiculous.

BackFire
Voorhees, you're quickly getting on my good side, you should be proud.

Michael Myers 1
and thats a good thing smile (stolen from Martha Stuart)

lil bitchiness
My point exactly...everything was good up to the point when they run him over...and he poped a wing...What the f**k?
Then it went downhill...
It was looking good up to that point i have to admit...to me it was anyway...
Second one didnt look good at any pont in its existance....

Michael Myers 1
i think that horror characters should walk not fly.all the good horror villians walk. Mike does. Leather Does. Freddy Does. Jason Does. Psycho Does. Michael Jackson Does. and so on

Punker69
lol thats funny.

tabby999
ah but what about Vampires, they can fly and their cool

lil bitchiness
Ah..not all can...all the cooler ones cant...Lestat doesnt fly shifty

DeNiro
Ill be very upset if they even think about making another jeepers creepers movie i think they should have just made half of the first one then stop because after about 45 minutes into the 1st one then it sucked and i havent even seen the second one because i heard it was so bad so my answer is hell no to making Jeepers creepers a horror series

Michael Myers 1
i think the 2nd was better than the 1st

Punker69
Hey does anyone want to see the DVD cover of JC2?

Michael Myers 1
me

Punker69
go to horrormovies .com and scroll down to pre-orders click on Jeepers Creepers 2 and it will take you to another site that has the dvd cover and it tells you what the special features are to.

Voorhees
I think this thread should have been over when the words jeepers creepers was put in the topic. But thats just my opinion

Punker69
Ok thats stupid but its your opinion.

Punker69
People make to big a deal off of it.Its not that bad of a horror movie.I think its pretty cool that the monster has wings.

Mordecai
Yeah i'd like to know more about the demon thing, seems like an interesting chap.

But i didn't much like the 1st one, it was good, but it wasn't great and i have yet to see the 2nd one, but i intend to once it opens in the theatres.

It shouldn't be a series, it isn't much different from the other recent horror movies, except they have a cool villian, thats about it.

Punker69
I love that the monster can fly I think thats so cool !

zombieman
Its not that cool, when i first saw the original i though that big truck was really scary but when you see that the monsters got wings you think WHY THE **** IS IT CHASING THEM IN A TRUCK WHEN IT CAN FLY? I hope to god that jeepers creepers isnt the nest big series because the second installment was one of the biggest piles of shit ive ever seen.

Punker69
It wasnt chasing them he was trying to pass by by running them off the road.

zombieman
Yeah but why does it hunt people in a big truck when it can swoop down on them like in the second one. It makes **** all sense to have a winged monster hunting people in a truck.

Mordecai
He could of been out on a nice drive, he can't exactly just walk around looking like a demon and all so he might drive around looking for people with great body parts for him to consume or something.

Who cares anyway, the movie doesn't have to make sense, it wasn't that good anyway.

Michael Myers 1
yea this http://www.horrormovies.com/images/JeepersCreepers2.jpg is a pretty cool cover

Punker69
yeah you stole my glory Micheal. smile

Michael Myers 1
well u gave the link and some ppl are lazy (me) and so i posted it srry 4 stealing ur spot

Punker69
fock you..........j/k smile

Michael Myers 1
hehe and i almost had a chat fight too smile

stinkfist462
no... never seen either 1 or 2 .. but jus no..

Michael Myers 1
there not that bad i think

Punker69
thank you Micheal

Michael Myers 1
no prob i mean alot of people act likie it was the worst one made when it was pretty good

Punker69
I know if your bag on something bag on Jason X.Now theres a stupid movie.

Michael Myers 1
it wasnt that bad

Punker69
It wasnt bad it was dum.They just had to put Jason in space to make a sequel.

Michael Myers 1
it was just as good as jeepers creepers

tabby999
jason x was pretty cool. so what hes in space, sh*t if hes in space hes not wandering around some planet cutting people up.

Michael Myers 1
but thats like sending mike in space sick i guess Mike and Jason both have made bad movies (Halloween 3, Jason X) i would say these two are exactly alike (almost)

Punker69
yeah except I like Jason more because his movies are more violent but not that scary.

poisoned_heart
the first Jeepers Creepers sucked ass. i waited so long to see it and was very dissapointed. if they do make another one, they will just embarass themselves. the overall story wasn't bad. in fact, i like it. the movie just sucked ass.

tabby999
i liked the truck. VROOM VROOM. lets see myers crappy cars he keeps stealing go up against THAT! pitty about the whole winngy deamon thing huh

Punker69
POISENED HEART. I agree it was a good story but it wasnt done right.

stinkfist462
poisoned heart is the GREATEST!!

Punker69
ok stinkfist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.