harry has a brother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord voldemort
people you dont understand do you we are talking about the real thing not lies ok he has a brother and the room whre he is locked it is the strongest ever prison ever built and only people who are a danger to the whole world are sent to the prison in the departament of mysteryes ok why do you think dumbledore spoke of the room last time.

bLooMiLiCioUs
hey like i said b4 i kinda think this is all crap!!!!
but if you REALLY think you know sumth which'll spoil things for us,cuz youve sumhow got insider's info frm rowling(but i happen to know that she does not tell ANY1 her plot other than ppl who need to know like scriptwriters)
then for god's sake PUT IT UP IN SPOILER MODE!!!!!!!

hotsauce6548
yes please... if ur insisting its real (which i highly doubt it is) than you could at least put it in spoiler context

sauron
dumbledore spoke of it when, and do you not think this is where sirius would have went

and in the words of gandalf
"you know this, how"

shaber
Harry couldn't possibly have a brother. Lily and James were killed when Harry was a baby and and they were young when they had him.

Luna150
Well it is POSSIBLE he had a brother as in was dont know how old lilly was but him having a brother is totaly irrelevent for the plot if his brother is locked in a pirson. Dont bother putting it in spioler mode because i dont think your spoiling anything.

Camellia
Yes, it may be possible, but look at it this way: is JK likely to write something like that?!?!?

I mean, do we really need a wizarding version of Jerry Springer?

:P

Luna150
will be getting like eastender lol. hmmm image harry potter like eastenders. Harry would finaly meet his brother only to find out inactuall fact it isn't his brother. ITs his dad. Harry will grow up to marry Cho but just before he says i do Luna will come runnin in yelling. *oy hold up. ur still married to me mate* Harry and cho would run away in the car driving of the cliff both dieing. But then harry is spotted a week later in an airport leaving the country for ever. See it ruins it doesn it. *Turns to bbc1 and watches eastenders*

StrgzrCndyPixie
its a lot of dog poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

StrgzrCndyPixie
sory i f*cked that up

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughinglol that was funny luna!!

Loony_Luna
Come on voldemort. We all know Rowling won't give away such information to fans roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phoenix
as we are all agreed this is a load of horse ... dung, I will close it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.