Intolerable Cruelty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gus The PI
Hello all. What did you all think of "Intolerable Cruelty". I thought is was hilarious! Especially "Gus The PI"! Hence the new profile for me!

Thoughts appreciated

nazgulinthedark
???

Gus The PI
Why the ??? There was a character in "Intolerable Cruelty" called Gus the PI. And would ya look at my profile... heh

Kes
What's the movie about?

burlyman
hmm... the title says it all stick out tongue

Kes
Well there are several types of Intolerable Cruelty stick out tongue

Sugar Kane
I absolutely loved this movie! I thought it was hilarious. George Clooney reminds me of Cary Grant in it; which is really saying something big grin Honestly, it was like one of the great screwball comedies of the 1940's and I just thought that it was class...great cameo by Geoffrey Rush, too! God Bless the Coen Brothers...

Gus The PI
Uh huh, I totally agree.

But we all know who MY fave character was laughing

burlyman
Catherine Zeta Jones' ?

Kes
Ah that movie!

Gus The PI
I'll give you the BOD and say laughing

gregmss
It is the worst film on earth

Sugar Kane
I don't know how you can say that- I think you must have missed the whole point of the movie...I guess people who enjoy old movies may enjoy it slightly more- do you like old movies? sad

Sugar Kane
BTW, Maid in Manhattan holds that title, I believe! big grin

The Coen Bros rule!!

Gus The PI
At least you haven't seen "Scooby Doo". Wait a sec. Oh god. Oh god no!!! I've repressed that memory for two years and it's finally come to the surfce! Oh no, the pain! The pain of it all!!! AAAHHH!!!

Sugar Kane
LOL! laughing

Have you tried therapy to get over it? I know it must be hard. Do you have flashbacks? wink

P.s. I cannot believe other people didn't like Intolerable Cruelty! What is going on in the world? sad

Gus The PI
I wake up screaming, but never knew why until now.... Please, let's move off topic. I think I probably DO need therapy to get over it. Repressing the memory of the farting contest will take years in itself...

And what do ya MEAN that people DON'T like "Intoleralbe Cruelty"? Who are these people? What are their names?!!!

Kes
I have not seen this movie but American romantic comedies tend to suck. If this is more like the old romantic comedies it might be acceptable.
I'll see it when it reaches video.

punkyhermy
i'd want to see it but i don't think it's really worth it...

whatshisface
this was a great movie. i absolutetly loved it. it starts of pretty subtle but the comedy gets obvious towards the end. the interaction between characters is great especially between zeta-jones and clooney (you FAscinate me!). another hit by the coen bros. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.