first star wars site joined

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SilentMike
My first time in one of these sites as member can' t seem to totally shake my obsession with the holy trilogy nothing seems to get me thinking like it hope I have something to contribute. My favorite characters are Yoda, Obi-wan,Vader/Anakin,Chewie, R2-D2,and Han. Can't stand Darth Maul, Darth Sidious/emperor/palpatine, and definently Jar Jar Binks and Luke still gets on my nerves sometimes was somewhat dissapointed with episode 1 but feel ROTJ is still the ultimate dissapointment Yoda deserved a better death scene and Vader too

Edna Witch
Oh but Vader's death scene was class! Only film I like Luke in was ESB. In ANH he was just whingy, and in ROTJ he was way too cocky!

Anyways welcome to the board! You sound just as obsessed as the rest of us freaks so you just fit in just fine! Come and post everywhere! Don't be shy!

Can I ask you a question though? What's with the name? Why SILENT mike?

yerssot
hi there
welcome aboard,
hope you settle in nicely

Lara
Hi there.*thinks that yerss isnt trying hard enough*
So whats yuor favourite sw character?

yerssot
Well, howdy-howdy hey to you SilentM,
are you settling in nicely??

(I think this is better)

ToMacco
Edna Witch, who's a freak?sad

SilentMike
My name doesn't really mean anything It just came to mind no real secret meaning It's not the only weird username out there of mine ty to think of one nobody else has since all the ones I want seem to be taken anyway my favorite star wars characters is Darth Vader in my opinion the most subtle and complete characterization in the whole trilogy and the most bad ass besides the whole series is about him any way Luke was way to whiny in New Hope and didn't listen to Yoda enough in Empire You want to see really funny comparison check out the Karate kid same characterization it seems in my opinion him whupping Vader is just total BS

yerssot
Yeah! Darth Vader rulez!

ToMacco
SilentMike, I'll give you $20 if you use 'periods'big grin big grin big grin cool

Chile
LoL, ToMacco smile

Welcome, SilentMike

any relation to SilentBob ?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ToMacco
SilentMike, I'll give you $20 if you use 'periods'big grin big grin big grin cool

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.