making of ROTK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enya
you probably already know but jus in case i thought i'd tell that there is a making of ROTK thing on ITV2 next wednesday at 10:30

has anyone got anymore info on more ROTK making of things or documentarys

orlandoOYEA
do u mean MTV2? and if you do what channel is that again?

Camellia
Wednesday as in the 10th?!?!?

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

big grin

orlandoOYEA
Does anyone know wut channel MTV2 is??!?!?!?!?! I MUST KNOW!

Camellia
What for? And it depends what television package you have...

orlandoOYEA
Well isnt the special on MTV2?

enya
yeah the 10th
no problem
laughing
cant wait for return of the king

Camellia
Nope, ITV2, an extra channel on UK television. (Number six on normal cable I think)

enya
soz to orlandoOYEA if u aint got the channel itv2

LegolasIsMyMan
That isn't fair, that isn't going to air in the US.

enya
i do feel ur pain
i spose you probably get stuff in da us that we dont get over here in the uk

enya
i hope it dont give to many spoilers away

Camellia
Oh, it will be on in the US at some point. The 'making of the movie' things (and programmes of a similar sort) that are shown on ITV2 are nearly always ones that were originally made for America (and most likely, MTV)

Just keep your eyes open, you'll see it sooner or later, I'm sure of it!big grin

sauron
well orlandoOYEA you cant say its not fair that we get too see one thing, you got to see quite a few of the cast on the tonight show and other american based things

orlandoOYEA
I never said it wasnt fair, but i know what your talking about. I cant imagine hearing about all the stuff in the US and not being able to see it.

sauron
sorry orlandoOYEA i meant legolasismyman, nazgals all alike see,

lol i apologise *hug*

orlandoOYEA
its ok *hugs bak* lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.