Obi-Wan rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SilentMike
Did you guys forget Obi kicked Maul's ass bad, while his master lay dying on the floor. From what I have heard he's the one who put vader in that suit and Count Dooku he's nowhere in episode 4 I hope Anakin puts him away in Maul fashion too. What's with all these old evil darth's anyway its a friggin joke

yerssot
well, I don't understand that Maul could make such a big mistake:
he sees ob1 looking, sees him jumping, hears the sound of the lightsabre, but still gets cutted in two

Ushgarak
Yes; the clear indication was that Maul beat Obi-Wan by being plain better than him, but Obi-Wan is our hero and hence gets lucky. Maul was too sure that the fight was over and his opponent finished. Typical bad guy flaw, see?

We don't know who will eventually clean Dooku's clock, but Obi-Wan's big victory is going to be over Anakin, of course, so I doubt he does it.

yerssot
I think Anakin will do it...

ToMacco
I forgot about that. Obi-wan is gonna smack Anakin into a lava pit. Obi-wan is so cool.cool

King Jedi
That's if there IS a lava pit.

yerssot
There will be, there will be...

and I mean that, everything I heared about the duel is on a vulcano...

King Jedi
Yes and everything we heard about Owen, he was Obi-Wans brother. And everything we heard about Boba Fett his name was Jester Mereel and he was from Concard Dawn.

I hope there is a volcano but we shouldn't take it for granted.

yerssot
that mr sausage wink wasn't said by GL himself...

King Jedi
All I'm saying is we should'nt expect to see a fight over a lava pit because Lucas can change his mind like he did with Owen/Obi-Wan connection.

yerssot
well, he has the lava-idea for nearly 27 years (from the first draft of SW in 1975)

King Jedi
And Owen was Obi-Wans brother in the ROTJ script.

Ushgarak
I very much agree with KJ.

ToMacco
If Obi-wan and Owen are brothers, that would be stupid. Why didn't Obi-wan care in ANH when he knew stormtroopers were to attack Owen and Beru's place?

Luke came back, and Ben said "There's nothing you could have done." He would have been a little upset if his brother just got diced.

yerssot
agreed, and I doubt it was in the script, I know it's in the novalization but that's all.

JediOasis
I hope that Lucas still decides to use the lava pit idea, it'd be really cool to see, plus how else would Anakin get all those scars and disfigurments? As far as who takes down Dooku, it'll probably be Anakin, kinda like Luke was supposed to do in ROTJ thus taking the job as Palpatine's right hand man.

King Jedi
Yerssot you can doubt it all you like but it WAS in the script.

yerssot
In the script, used for filming???

King Jedi
It was in the scene on Degobah when Obi-Wan explains everything to Luke, just after Yoda dies.

yerssot
I knew that, but was it in the FILMING script?

King Jedi
Yes.

yerssot
darn it...

bigsef2
doesnt yoda defeat dooku in the scriptment?

ToMacco
Yoda or Obi-wan will kick his ass.

Texas
I think Yoda will use more Force type powers to fight, as oppossed to using his lightsaber.smokin'

bigsef2
i think it would be cool if yoda follows dooku to dagobah, they have an all out force war, and yoda finally defeats him and dooku dies in the cave and thats why yoda tells luke in ESB that it was strong with the darkside.

yerssot
Yoda will use his lightsabre and will show that he is the master; the reason they used a cgi Yoda is that he has to jump on the other ones shoulders and has to be very flexible. If it's credible, you will see the entire scene, if not you will see him force-pushing him away

Ushgarak
(Weeps again)

Did you HAVE to remind us, yerss...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.