Archy Watching Neo in M1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShOota
I watched M1 and tht scene is with Smith, and there talking about all the crimes hes done.

Just before that you see the Screens In the Archys room and it zooms into that room and the scene begins.

It shows Neo in the room sitting at his chair waiting, But Neo Looks up towards the screens as hes looking at us, its like he can feel hes being watched or he thinks somthing is there but he cant see it.

hmm what do you think

mailedbypostman
Interesting................

Sifer
Of course. He is watching a level of control so grand, coming into place.

"I love it when a plan comes together"

The Unknown
Does anyone have one of those "Hello and Welcome to last month" pics?

ShOota
your so lame,

Cheers Sifer

What did you mean by that?

The Unknown
ShOota, you should have done a search, this topic has been done before, MANY times.

ShOota
ok, what do i search for then!???

Archy in matrix one, then neo looks at screen, hes looks at it all wierd, he can feel somthing...... all that in the lil search box?

The Unknown
What exactly is the point of this thread?

ShOota
read the subject?

The Unknown
Why exactly did you make it.

ShOota
NEO looked up towards the screen as he knew some one was watching him, tht hasnt been mentioned, the only thing what has been is just the screens and the archys watching him

The Unknown
Maybe there was a camera... ever think of that?

mors823
I have the pic! There was a thread like this several weeks ago and it got closed, so this one won't last.

JKozzy
Yeah... you could have searched for "M1 Architect" and they would have appeared...

damn n00bs...

The Unknown
Thanks, mors823, lol.

Closing....Closed

MC Mike
Haha...

For all future references, HERE ARE THE PHOTOS! wink

The "Last Week" ones are "lastweek.JPG" and "lastweek.GIF"... It's in Alphabetical order.

mors823
Thank MC Mike. I took it from one of his posts on the "God" thread. It's modified, but still good.

MC Mike
Was that my post you took it from? blink I think so...

MC Mike
Yes... it was... stick out tongue

...this happens way too much...

mors823
Sorry, lazy. Where's Omega, this one needs closing fast. I think Raz may have to highlight the search button. Too many people are not using it.

The Omega
Not THIS again.
Sorry for the delay ladies and gentlemen.

CLOSING.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.