stupid things people have done that werent that funny but you cracked up anyway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacksparrow22
im asking this because my brother just dropped his pick in his guitar again and its so stupid but im cracking up anyway laughing out loud

dave123
my friend got hit by a car.... sort of
i laughed like mad....

Tired Hiker
My sister, when we were wee bit children, said in the car one time while driving three hours to grandma's house, "Mom, why is every bridge called Narrow Bridge?" She pronounced it 'nah-row'.

lil bitchiness
My room mates pants!! blink

They are so weird and full of colour, its ubeliavable...hah! Its almost hypnotic looking at them...its like being on mushrooms...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/shocking.gif

nazgulinthedark
my friend at lunch one time, we were talking about the clumsiest people in the school, and then she dropped her fork when she was trying to pick it up...i laughed like crazy...

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing
my friends n i were at dinner and we were talkin abt our fav drinks...i was like,"root beer rocks" and one of the guys took up his root beer bottle n rocked it side to side!!
then i was like,omg you're sooo lame!!!!"
and he stood up,jumped twice on the spot,and sat down again,all in silence leaving me crackin up sooo hard i had tears streaming!!

dave123
What the f**k?

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing please don't tell me you don't get itlaughing out loud

jacksparrow22
jithra, that made NOOOOOO SEEEENNNNSSSEEE whatsoever!

dave123
i understand it.....

jacksparrow22
i dont.... blink

nazgulinthedark
laughing

dave123
its really.... hmm, immature?

nazgulinthedark
yes but funny anyway laughing out loud

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing
well basically he stood up n jumped to show that he wasn't lame!!!!!geddit????!!!!!
hey i found it damn funny!!!!stick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tongue

jacksparrow22
if she rephrased it i would get it.........im a bit on the slow side confused

jacksparrow22
OOOOOOOOOOHHHH yea i get it!!!!!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
see!!!!it's funny right!!!!and he did it all in total silence with a totally straight face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tired Hiker
I totally believe you. Some of the most crazy fabric and designs I have ever seen were from pants.

jacksparrow22
1)in english, my friend rosa, who is a complete lunatic, got a 100 on her test so she jumped up on her desk screaming YESSSS! and my teacher got so mad and was screaming but her voice is all crackly and when she yelled at us it was hilarious

2)i was walking to the supermarket and a random guy comes out and raises his fists in the air and goes OH YEA! and walks away like nothing happened......kind of scary.....

lil bitchiness
I know....his pants are well weird..i couldnt weare them...i'll be constantly staring at them....creepy! blink

oh, me and my exboyfriend were in the park, and i was sitting on he stairs and he was sitting behind me, and we were having as we called it ''spiderman kiss'' hard to explain, but you get what i mean if you've seen the spiderman..

Anyway...since i was looking at him from a weird angle, it cracked me up when he said something cos his lips were upside down....the more he kept asking why i was laughing and moving the lips the more i was laughing....

burlyman
hmm.. the assembly on the last day of school last summer was THEE funniest things the highest authority teachers at your school could say... not on purpose...
and loads of teachers were leaving.. and the whole hall was clapping for about 5 mins....
roll eyes (sarcastic) was so hilarious

burlyman
lil> do you wanna say more about this posistion, and why you were laughing?

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing the upside down kiss!!!

burlyman
yeah... in the park confused

bLooMiLiCioUs
you know and you're still askin?

lil bitchiness
WE were in the park, haivng an upside down kiss, and because i was in position like that when he started talking, i was looking at him upside down and his lips were funny....lol

lil bitchiness
WE called it the 'Spiderman Kiss'' big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing oh man that one i'd never try out - NEVER!!

burlyman
how was he upside down in the park? blink

do i wanna know?

bLooMiLiCioUs
shifty i dunno DO you wanna know?laughing out loud
i dont.wink

jacksparrow22
mila why do you keep writing WE in caps?

jacksparrow22
she said he was sitting on the stairs above her

burlyman
ok then, spoil the fun stick out tongue

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughinglaughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Its when i hold a 'shift' button..happnes..big grin

lil bitchiness
Yeah...exactly, thanks!! thumb up

dave123
and she always calls me DAve confused think she does that on purpose now, just to annoy me

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Shift, shift shift button...lalalalalalala shift shift shift!!!

burlyman
shifty SHIFTaay

lil bitchiness
What you talking about Bloomie!! Spiderman kiss rocks!!!

Dont knock it till you've tried it!! wink

bLooMiLiCioUs
burly------>laughing
lil------------>upside down??!!laughing out loudlaughing out loud i'll stick to the traditional waywink

lil bitchiness
It rocks though!!! shifty mmmmmmmmm

I miss my ex sad I need a boyfriend...*searching....searching....SPOTED...

Name: Mark
Lives in building 16...

whistle

Tired Hiker
The upside down kiss is easy to explain. Lils boyfriend was sitting between her legs and leaned back to see Lils above him. She leaned down and kissed him and from her perspective he looked upside down. smile Then he probably popped a boinger!

lil bitchiness
It was other way arround actualy...i was between his legs...and i leaned back to see him!! smile

Good times, gooooood times....happy

dave123
its lines like that which get TH his thread big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing totallywink

burlyman
laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
LAY OFF MY EX!!

ITS TRUE....BEACUSE OF DAVE, HIS NUMBER IS HANDED DOWN TO EVERY HORNY GAY MAN IN A CHATROOM....BUT THATS NO REASO TO PICK ON TIM! stick out tongue

burlyman
yesblink

dave123
yeah, burly wont leave him alone

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

burlyman
I'd totally phone him smokin'

dave123
i meant matrix man, not burly smile

bLooMiLiCioUs

lil bitchiness
Id totally....phone him...too shifty

NO, no i wouldnt really...confused

Tired Hiker
I know. I just imagined him as some short dude and you were like the super tall girl who pampered him.

burlyman
tiring stalker>you just have to abuse the new sig rules by putting 4 blank lines in roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
I dont know whether i should be insulted or not....

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
once I was watching signs
and my brother farts loudly (yuck!)
and Mel Gibsons character is that the scene where he wakes up in his bed before seeing the alien on the roof for the first time, and Mel Face was scrunched up like someone farted in his face, and everybody was silent, but I started laughing unctronllalby

burlyman
somebody just spoiled signs for me http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/death.gif

bLooMiLiCioUs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.