A Nightmare on elm street trivia quiz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KruegerHauntsMe
Here is a quiz on A Nightmare On Elm Street 3- Dream Warriors.

1. What is Kristen's last name?

2. How did Nancy die?

3. What did Neil do to "kill" Freddy?

4. Who died first?

5. Did Will die?

6. What did Freddy use to tie Joey to the bed?

7. Did Kristen tare out her stiches when she was in the hospital?

8. How did Freddy Kill Elanie (Kristen's mom)?

:This is a hard one- 9. What was the name of the girl who Joey had a crush on? --Good Luck--

mors823
Dude, wrong forum.
Omega>It's moving time!

JKozzy
AH! Sorry buddy. Wrong forum... this is the Matrix forum. Will be moved soon enough! happy

The Unknown
Before this is moved, let me answer the questions:

1. Parker, 2. Stabbed in stomach, 3. Buried him on hallowed ground, 4. Tina, 5. Yes, 6. His tongue, 7. No, 8. She didn't die, 9. No idea

Moving...Moved

mors823
The Unknown> I wanted to do the moving... moved thing. Look's like I just did it.

The Unknown
Moving...Moved

MC Mike
Dancing..............Happy Dance..............danced.

the_only1
god why do ppl do that!!put the wrong stuff in the wrong thread!NUMPTY alien

The Unknown
laughing out loud

Moving...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/arrow.gif ...moved

Evil Dead
1. What is Kristen's last name?

- Parker

2. How did Nancy die?

- Stabbed in the gut by Freddy while pretending to be Donald Thompson

3. What did Neil do to "kill" Freddy?

- Buried his bones in hollowed ground

4. Who died first?

- Phillip?

5. Did Will die?

- yes, only Kincaid, Joey, and Kristen survive (of the Dream Warriors)...one of Freddy's best lines while killing him. "I ain't no fairy tale kid".....

6. What did Freddy use to tie Joey to the bed?

- tongues

7. Did Kristen tare out her stiches when she was in the hospital?

- not that I recall

8. How did Freddy Kill Elanie (Kristen's mom)?

- technically he didn't......it was Kristen's dream, not Elaine's. Elaine is in part 4 "The Dream Master".......she pulls up in her BMW and tells Kristen to get away from that old house. In Kristen's dream however Freddy cuts her head off. "hey *****, I said where's the ****ing burbon!"

:This is a hard one- 9. What was the name of the girl who Joey had a crush on? --Good Luck--

- Marcie

The Unknown
Uh, Evil Dead, I kinda already answered the questions...

Evil Dead
well.......I don't look at replies.......I just answer to the original post. Now that I read all of the replies, I do see you answered most.....

You did however miss a couple......one you didn't even guess at......and there is no girl named Tina in Dream Warriors.

anyway.......how about some more?

TheDreamMaster
1) her name is Kristen Parker

2)She was tricked by freddy when he possed as Lt. Thompson and she was stabbed in the stomach

3)buried his bones on hollowed ground which was actually a hole in the pennies bros junkyard and salvage. and he splashed holy water over his bones.

4)Phillip ... freddy made it look like a sleepwalking accident, actually a funny puppet master trick. looked really painful

5) yes, will died , he possed as the wizard master in a fight with freddy and it seemed like he was going to win , but freddy grabbed him lifted him off the ground and says 'sorry kid, i dont believe in fairy tales"

6) Tongues.

7) yes, right after she got to the hospital they said she tore her stitches out.

8)Actually she didnt die , but in the dream world , it seemed exactly liked the beginning of the movie , except freddy appears and cuts off Elaines head , quite funny

9) Nurse Marcie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.