Need Help! Making a Video game on pc!...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyFace
What should I download/install to enable me to make games on my computer?

SaTsuJiN
lol.. a 1 man project eh? you'd probably need C++ engine or something. thats if you're gonna make a regular game. If you wanna make something top quality, you have to combine many mediums. C++ , 3d studio max , maya etc. At least you have your determination for the time being. it takes at least 60 people to make what we know as a decent game of the present, and thats if they're talented heh. Good luck on your pursuit

HockeyFace
Umm... I AREADY HAVE MADE A VIEDO GAME ONCE! Also I don't want to make a 3D game. I also made a good game, aside from some minor glitches. It has about 4 levels in it. It is called Pizza Man. It has a Pizza Man delivering Pizza. The catch is mutant rats, gramlins, football stars, etc. are chasing after him!

SaTsuJiN
that sounds like paper boy with a zombies ate my neighbors twist.. do that graphics suck?

Tex
Post some screen grabs!

HockeyFace
they don't suck they just aren't 3D. Graphics are not the most improtant thing in a game. I just wanted to remind you of that.

yerssot
if you want 3D, I do suggest you find more people to work on it

from my experience, 3D GameStudio is fairly good, got some friends to make some levels on it (did the music)

SaTsuJiN
maybe not to you, but in case you havent noticed, ps2 and xbox dont pump out 8-bit graphic games hehe. Nice looks help alot, I never said gameplay dont matter. Besides, if its a paperboy/zombies ate my neighbors ripoff, then you obviously need to go back to the concept board again :-/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.