No Mouth Of Sauron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enyafreak
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME THE MOUTH OF SAURON WILL APPEAR AT THE BLACK GATE??? HE IS THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE BOOKS AND HAVIN SEEN PICTURES OF HIS COSTUME FOR THE FILM COUPLED WITH FACT THAT THE WONDERFU BRUCE SPENCE WILL BE PLAYIN HIM. IM SO SO EXCITED ABOUT SEEIN HIM FINALLY REALISED. DOES ANY1 KNOW FOR SURE WETHER HE WILL BE APPEARING

feanorlp
Sorry... he's being saved for the DVD... a victim of the fact that the movie is gonna be REALLY long and they needed to cut him and save him for the DVD... but I know where you're coming from.. I was looking forward to him too.

orlandoOYEA
For all the stuff that they are puttin in the DVD, this DVD is gonna be 4 hours long. Kool, even more lotr. I think they might even have a longer appendices seeing how it is the last movie. thumb up

DARKVIRUS
um...I was watching my frind play the game the other day on the playstation 2 and there is a fight between aragorn and the mouth of sauron. I dont think they would have put it in the game if it did'nt make the final cut.

Camellia
I thought it was in the final cut...something about Aragorn fighting with him - oh well, maybe I should visit TORn more often!

nephalim27
As usual, I don't see how they could cut him out...

muse5
they did film a part with him in it because the guy who played the train man in matrix revolutions, bruce spence, plays him, i read it in entertainment weekly a while ago, as for what version of the film he's in, i dunno

nazgulinthedark
sad this is almost as bad as them cutting out they ringwraith parts on horses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.