poster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
http://www.darkhorizons.com/news10/sw2ban.jpg

the official teaser poster...

Dim
Are we sure it's the official one?..We've seen this one floating around for a couple of weeks.

A few things about it bug me..

mah
it doesn't 'feel' official, to me, there's something about it.

Bragg2012
it looks tacky to me.. i think its been confirmed that the images used are from those in the poster, but the text and the background are not and especially that crappy lookin saber effect.

it just looks cheap.

Texas
fake, fake, fake
It should have 'Attack of the Clones' on it.

Dim
Yeah, plus they're not placed well and Hayden's braid is on the wrong side..now maybe it's just me but I would think that LFL could get a photo of him that they wouldn't have to reverse.

Bragg2012
thats what i think.. the pics have been reversed and the background and the saber crap has been added in. the pics are from the wedding right? so they shud be facing eachother, which if this is the poster they will be in the proper one.

thats only if it includes them pics at all

queeq
Hold your horses fellows. I saw this exact same pic in the background screen of the show here in Holland where they first showed the Breathing-trailer on tv..... Not to rock your world or anything, but how did they get that on Monday October 5th on screen if it's not the real thing? Would they bother to go out and look for a fan art thing to use that? I think not.

yerssot
interresting isn't it?

Mind you that this is the TEASER POSTER and not the one that will be definitive? meaning that in may there will be a new one...

ToMacco
looks real to me.

Dim
Well, If it's the teaser poster than I'd really like to give the designer who made it a good shake....it's hastely put together.. I"m not trying to sound like a braggart..I'm dead serious. I don't hate the concept..but man..it could have been executed better, even with the exact same photo.. It looks like they needed to spend a bit more time on it.

yerssot
what will you change?

Dim
Something like this

I'd take the braid out..movie the logo between them and take out his saber..it look akward there and it's not even the right color. If you have to have the saber than I'd atleast try to do a better job making it.

I know they're small changes but I notice stuff like this and it bugs me.

yerssot
yeah! got the lightsabre away!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.