hi..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*r4e*
so, hi all. i tried to post a message here before, but my internet-connectin broke and i suppose it(the msg) didn't come through. so, i'm a 16-years old girl from finland. i love rap, the simpsons, salmiac and horror movies. at the moment im at home and i'm sick. i have lots of fever and surfing in the net isn't maybe the best way to get better big grin yep... i have finished the comprehensive school last spring and this autumn i started busines school. it's a sort of a vocational college. i live in lapland and it's really weird in here at the moment, as we don't have any snow. normally we have over a feet by this time of year... oh, i forgot. i apologise my english, i know it isn't the best. but if u think this is bad, u should hear me speaking swedish. od german. yep... i'll have to go now. but i hope i'll get new mates here... c ya.

luv hanna

Crystal Knapp
Hey, welcome and have fun! smile

Storm
You' re first attempt did come through and your English isn' t bad at all big grin
So welcome again smile

yerssot
great to have ya

wicker_man
Hello and welcome, hope you get better soon, in the mean time have a great time in the forum. smile

movie_freak
Hi there smile
Welcome to the Forum

badkittykitty
high and welcome,have fun! smile

DeNiro
wazz up welcome and have fun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.