Return of the King Countdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
Omg im so excited!!! eek!

9 days!!!

badkittykitty
I cant take it..it's all I talk about!

Korri
*starts doing happy dance*

I dont think i can wait any longer!! eek!

Lord_Andres
I bet I'm not gonna be able to sleep the night before

Camellia
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Oh dear, don't get me started on the excitement again!

OrliNElijahsGrl
OMG 9 DAYS 9 DAYS 9 DAYS! I am soooooo excited that im about to explode, its just 9 days away! I KNOW i wont be able to sleep the night before i go see it, ill be really excited! My excitement will bust ROTK night!!! wooooooooooooo

OrliNElijahsGrl
actually it prob will before the movie starts, ill start jumping up and down and going nuts, and when it starts, it will explode massivly

Camellia
Lol, well, I'm seeing it in the afternoon and skipping half of school (yes, yes, I know I shouldn't!) so I am going to be just UNBEARABLE to my friends!! big grin

sauron
thats unfair, my birthday is the twentieth right, so my parents (BASTARDS) thought instead of seeing it right away we see it on the 20th

Camellia
Lol, well, at least you are still going to see it! Although, yes, I suppose that IS unfair!!

sauron
yeah but you know at the cinema, when theres the film youve wanted to see for AGES and you get there and there are those little prats at the back shouting and screaming stupid stuff (teens, like me lol but i dont disrupt movies) like hahahaha look at that orc looks like your girlfriend mate, or hahaha look at the size of gandalfs brows, isnt that guy gay, dude that elf is hot, erm its a man, oh my god your gay, ahhahahahahahaha

(must take weapon of some sort, maybe a ring perhaps mwehehe)

OrliNElijahsGrl
yeah i know what you mean, i hope there isnt any morons who are non lotr fans decides to and yell stupid crap and make fun of the movie, ill have to put on my One Ring and go invisible and kick some ass! hahahaha

wooooooooo i cant wait!!!!! I told my friend lastnight "josh hasnt seen crazy until he sees me rotk night!"

hahahaha

Camellia
Yes, a wonderful idea!! Now, what will be MY weapon of choice?....Hmmmm, probably a good powerful bow! big grin

sauron
aw a bow, no i will take my trusty narsil, flame of the west

even though im from the east (north east egland)

Korri
*starts jumping around on the couch*

Ariadne
8 DAYS!!!!!!!!!! But if I want to see it with someone who's reaction will be more than "oh that's nice" or "isn't 3 1/2 hours a little long?" or "now what happened in the second movie again?" I have to wait until the 20th. I'm not sure I'll be able to last the 3 days though. SO CLOSE, AND YET SO FAR.

Aurora
6 more days for the weary, 5 for those so lucky to have spent a small fortune to see it early.

sauron
adriane i have to wait till 20th, birthday you see, we will go through the last 3 days together

Ariadne
We must be strong! We can help each other deal with temptations to just run to the theatre and see it before we're supposed to. big grin

aniron
I'M GOING TO SEE ROTK IN 12 DAYS AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

muse5
AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! 6 days 6days 6days!!! and i'm going to the midnight show!!!! omgomgomgomg! sorry, pent up excitement, all my friends and i talk about at lunch now it lotr.... omgomg, i'm not drinking anything that day.. i know tmi, but it's true

Bloom4ever
13 more days 4 me sad no
ill make sure im the first 1 in line down here at least happy

Aurora
4 DAYS 4 DAYS Happy Dance Happy Dance *DOES A HAPPY DANCE*Happy Dance Happy Dance 4 DAYS 4 DAYS Happy Dance

Sifer
4 Days indeed. Tickets have been booked at Printworks in Manchester, England. OMFG - HURRY THE **** UP!

Korri
*bounces on couch more*

oh crap it broke!

bLooMiLiCioUs
*joins in with jumpin* alll riigghtt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy DanceHappy Dance

Aurora
Can u feel the excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
YES I CAN I CAn I CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*dances more vigorously*
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gilraen
Only 4 more days and counting.

ash007
i will actuallu que outside three hours beofre th emovie starts and some of my friends are actually camping

Aurora
4 days 5 hours and 8 minutes!

Aurora
We are getting there at 6 am the movie starts at 2pm. WE won't get out of the theater until 2 am the next day!

Ariadne
Were I am the really crappy movie theatre has Rotk, and they don't sell tickets in advance, so my friends and I will be there long before it starts. 5 days!!!!! Well, 7 or 8 for me, but it's still exciting!!!!

Korri
awww that sucks sad but im sure it will be worth it in the end big grin

BingaBonga
3 days for the world.... 5 days for me... I have Church on Weds. so my mom won't let me go.... sad

Anyway, yesterday in school, we have this thing called "Lit Circles"... we have to read this book about the Civil War and we got bored and we started to talk about Rotk, well we got really loud and our teacher kept giving us dirty looks... oh well, it was worth it.... big grin

I CAN'T WAIT!

Ariadne
It will be worth it without a doubt! And besides, we'll be so excited we won't notice how long we've been standing in the cold big grin

badkittykitty
...it will be like 6 days for me to..i have to work at night and cant go either..I tried to get someone to cover me so i can take off work Wednesday but people act like im nuts...teehee

ash007
yes about 3 days left cant wait

sauron
SIX DAYS LEFT FOR ME AND ADRIANE WE CAN DO

i have developed a excited twich in my leg

manny321
i have to wait til next sunday. I can't skip school on wnsday or thrusday, friday and saturday alot of guest are comming over. Sunday it will for me, i already read, however i am dieing to see the battle of plennor fields.

Lady Ellie
sad sad I'll be somewhere in Germany when ROTK comes out. I gotta wait for two whole weeks!!!!!!! ( cry, cry)
Well, I'll see ROTK when we come back and it will ROCK!!

enya
my sisters boyfriend is sooooo lucky hes seein it a day b4 release coz he is goin with one of the staff at my local cinema place and they get advance screenins

i still only have 3 days yaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
im soooooooooooo excited.

fini
grrrrrrr it opens here on christmas...........SO ITS ...........T-11 days to go

wwwwwwooooohhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooo

Aurora
1 day 22 hours and 41 mins!!! I don't think I can make it. Yes I can. No I can't. Oh well I guess i will have tooooo

Daragon
Happy Dance .........Exactly 24 hours....... Happy Dance Happy Dance

Aurora
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, at this time tomarrow I will be standing in line!!!! I can't wait.

ash007
2 days left

Korri
eek!

The_Inevitable
MIDNIGHT ON TUESDAY I WILL SEE ROTK MUAHAHAHA

mors823
Two more days
Dos mas dias

Clockwork
less than a day !!!
(22 hours for the ap, 23 hours for me)

kalantiaw
two long agonizing days miffed messed wacko What the f**k?

Julie
really really soon for this one

ash007
just under 24 hours big grin

thorC
2 mo row 2 mo row 2 mo row
i can't wait

Korri
not long now guys!

fini
T-9 days

ElvenQueen
Midnight...tonight....eeek!

mors823
un dia (Spainish)
un jour (French)
ein Tag (German)
un giorno (Italian)
um dia (Portuguese)
один день (Russian)

No matter how you say it, it will arrive in one day!

ash007
lest then 15 hours for me i am really excited

mors823
5 hrs, 35mins !!!

enya
0omg 7h 25mins still im in da cinema watchin da greatest film of the century and cryin coz its ova. no more waitin big grin
but no more movies *cryin* no sad

namarie

enya
the countdown iz over ive seen the greatest triglogy ever and i am so pleased i saw coz it was great but i am sooooooooooooooo gutted its over i know ive said it b4 but i am i dont think words can describe

JKozzy
countdowns done

manny321
i have to wait til sunday, but anyways im stil happy laughing out loud Happy Dance roll eyes (sarcastic) smile big grin

mors823
-10 hrs! Yeah! Time warp!

Hania
This guy in my school went to the midnight show, and came to school in this legolas costume, the pricipals made him change into gym clothes because the costume was too much of a "distraction".

mors823
What's distracting about Legolas. He's clothed and not flashy.

Hania
I don't know...Legolas isn't a very flashy character, but I'm guessing because he came to school dressed like that rite before exams

mors823
A lot of people are complaining about exams, but where I am (NY), we won't have midterms until mid-Jan. Wher do you live, maily the state.

Hania
Texas, it sucks, I used to live up North, near DC, but no, I now live in Texas...*sigh* Texas... (sorry if I offended any Texas fans...lovers...people)

Hania
Did you get to see the cast anywhere? I think they spent around 2 weeks in New York City. Sorry, I always assume everyone will be in one place, like when my friend moved from England I asked her, "have you ever seen the royal family?". Sorry, again

movie_freak
8 More days to go!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.