Blade vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eidolon
Just wandering what you think, personally I'm neutral at this point it'd be really close I think.

Linkalicious
That's such a tough call. I went with the Bat because i think he would find a way to exploit Blade's vampire weeknesses. He'd probably shoot him with a dart filled with some blood-coagulent like in blade 1, when Frost got the axe.

ab012f9448
Blade cause.....er.......cus....... he would just win thats why.

Daywalker
Why are you doing this to me!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? sad

You're pitting two of my faves against eachother.

Let's see.......Batman has defeated Dracula before and so has Blade. I think it could be an even fight and any error from either one could mean a victory for the other.

Both are excellent fighters,Batman has come up against combatants with all the weaponry that Blade posesses. I think this battle would definitely go the distance.

While Batman is my #1 hero, i'm still Undecided for the reasons above.

Eidolon
Sorry Daywalker, I gotta say the idea hit me reading some of your posts on other Bats topics and seeing the Blade pic with your name. Blade has a small assortment of gadgets (for use agaist Vamps mostly) and is strong, fast, street smart (and probably decently book smart), more durable than normal people, and great fighter. Bats on the other hand is fast, strong (probably not quite as strong as Blade), very smart (both ways), an excellent fighter, and has a larger arsenal at his disposal.

I feal your distress I still can't decide either.

Daywalker
Yeah, I like them both for so many of the same reasons and the level of respect is really high for them both. Can't really bring myself to vote against one or the other.

BOPRecruit 16
batz for the gadget and fighting experience and knowledge.

Eidolon
I would have to say I think Blade would win if they just met one night out on patrol, but if they had time to prepare and had decent info on their opponets it'd be closer to Bats winning, though Blade has shown great forsight and phycogical fighting skills in his last movie (which is where I get most my info on Blade since I never really collected his comics)

kal-el
Bats has trained his stealth, use of shadows and darkness to perfection but he had to train. Vampires have these gifts already and don't need to try. Blade has everything bats would want. He's too strong and fast and lethal. I mean can you really picture bats in that final fight scene in blade2. He'd be like, 'erm..........I'll just leave you two to it and put my feet up back at the mansion'.

Eidolon
True Blade is much more durable than Bats, but he can be knocked out and serverly weakend.

In any staight up fight Blade would win, he has enough combat experience and knowledge to back up his superior speed, strength, endurace, and reflexes in a fight with Bats. On the other hand, if it was fought any where any time Bats would be able to engage and withdraw much easier than Blade on account of his various transportation methods.

So any battle between the two with up front knowledge to both, I would think Bats would control when and where the fight takes place, but Blade would have the upper hand in all out combat.

Still can't decide who would win.

Eidolon
I see your point about Bats not being able to win the last scene battle in Blade 2, Kal-el, but then again Bats would have probably taken a very different approach to the whole issue, which would have keeped him from a final battle like which Blade fought.

kal-el
True what you say Eidolon, It all depends about bats pre-knolwedge. For example if they met for first time, bats would be taken by surprise. A second encounter would see bats win. thats the thing about bats.He can't be beaten more than once coz he learns from every encounter and he's so resourceful. Hes not suited to dog-fighting with such powerful animals as blade and nomac, but thats coz he's too good for it I suppose.

kal-el
and of course it depends how much blood the daywalker's had to drink...

Eidolon
Good point, but Blade is also adaptive (maby not quite as much as Bats is) so it's really hard to tell who would win a 3rd 4th ect... match.

kal-el
true. Basically, it's really tough to call but in my gut I'm going with Blade. that is my opinion but it's very close. i mean its like, Blade wins 51-50 best of 101.

Daywalker
Great points made by all. Blade looks normal enough to be able to suprise and perhaps overwhelm Bats in a first encounter, but I couldn't see Batman being defeated twice by the same method.

Viper
I think Blade is just too strong and too fast for Batman to win. If Bats has a time to prepare he would probably find a way to kill Blade, but he'd still have trouble pulling it off.

Eidolon
Exactly, it'd be hard for any plan against Blade to go off flawlessly hence who would win in the end.

MERCILOUS
Booooo! What's all this? Too close to call? Good fight? Blade would win?!!!!!! Not even close!

Blade's fighting ability 5
Batman's fighting ability 10
Blade's intellegence5
Batman's intellegence 9
Blade's gagdetry 3
Batman's gadetry 9
Blade's experience 4
Batman's experience 9
Blade has strength and speed, boo hoo! like Bat's has never taken on people much faster and stronger than him.

(these are all numbers i made up on a scale of 1-10 and take into consideration the only the comic versions of the characters)

lifeisaglich
I see you plight for those of you who cannot decide. Because if you ask me blade and the batman are pretty close.
You know one thing I have notice about the batman is that he never truly engages someone in the first meeting (for obvious reasons) I think he uses the first the meeting to try see what he opponent can do. Then he would pull off and come back for round two.

MERCILOUS
Well you're right, and in that second meeting, it'd be over in 2 seconds tops for Blade.

Abaddon
You guys either overestimate Blade or underestimate Bats. Blade is a half-breed hack with crappy movies.

Nataku8188
Blades fighting fighting ability a FIVE?!? He's been said to have mastered every form of martial arts and has a faster reaction time then Bats anyways....

Blade's weapons are much more powerful the batman's, but a lot less complicated... I.e. Acid edged weapons.

Blade's fought thousnads, possibly millions of vampires, batman's fought thousands, possibly millions of random enemies... I'm gonna say blade has much more experience then you give him, but not quite as much as bats.

Yeah, blade's stronger and faster, but he's also a lot smarter then a lot of the villains bats faces who are stronger and faster then he is.

MERCILOUS
Smarter than the villians Bats faces? I don't want to start another throw down with you Nataku but you realize Joker is of genius intellegence. Bane is a Nobel Peace Prize winner and even invented the "Venom" serum he injects himself with to gain his strength. Ras A Ghul has lived for thousands of years, has a super genius intellect and is a total master of the sword. The list goes on and on. Please read more Batman Nataku (i'm trying to keep this one friendly you're tiring me out on the wolvie versus pred thread.)

Abaddon
Wasn't Poison Ivy a botanist? Wasn't Two-Face a lawyer? I think the Riddler also has genius level intellect. Blade is such a low-rate hero, why do people insist he is tough. (They watch too many bad movies?)

Nataku8188
No no no no man, I didn't mean he was smarter then those top-tier villains, I meant smarter then the majority of batman's villains who have strength and speed similar to him. Of course he isn't as smart as bane or Ra. Little misunderstanding, I know how smart many batman villains are, but most are just down right crazy (Joker, Riddler,Two face,Scarecrow)

Oh yeah, abbadon. It's because his comics changed after the movies came out and he got a huge boost in just about everything. He's no longer the dagger tossing nightstalker that he was, now he's a sword wavin', gun totin', vampire killin' machine.

MERCILOUS
hmmm, new powers with new popularity eh. This is not the Blade i knew. Perhaps my new thread will help gauge his powers for me.

Abaddon
So does this mean that when Juggernaut gets his own movie, all the things JuggernautFan is saying will come true?

Nataku8188
The way marvel does things, probably.

MERCILOUS
Good show gentlemen, good show!

Lone-Wolfe
I won't set up a scenario just yet, I'll leave that to you guys.

Just basically, both have all their weapons, gadgets, etc. Both skilled with martial arts, but Blade has vampiric powers. My vote's for Bats, personal choice.

Sorry if there was a post like this before, I'm too lazy to go look.

spetznaz
Old Blade (where he was basically just some half-vampire dude with wooden stakes, a short-range crossbow, and somewhat greater than humna strength) vs Batman - Batman would win.
New Blade (the movie version, who has all sorts of gadgets on top of his greater than human strength) would have a better chance.
But Batman would still win.

Scoobless
the mod's probably would do this....... if they were on the ball

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21341&highlight=blade+batman

jk........... sorta

Tron
You know what, yo momma, lol.

Merging...

Nightstick
Batman can go hand to hand with Spider-man I doubt Blade is going to be problem.

K3VIL
Yes and he would lose and get the living crap beaten out of himself

Nightstick
Who is going to beat the crap out of who? Batman and Spider-Man have exchanged blows, it was pretty much a tie. Spider-Man has knocked Blade around. Though it wasn't new Blade. Point is this Spider-Man has reflexs+spider sense Blade has reflexes. Blade's skill may make up some of the difference, but still if Batman can exchange blows with Spider-Man then it stands to reason he can do the same with Blade.

IRTMU-Dragon
If you stripped these guys down, no armor, no weapons, no guns, no nothing, just a pair of pants, not even shoes, Blade would win.

Blade has a better naturally ability than batman, because, Batman is just human, Blade is supernaturally enhanced, hes stronger, more agile, enhanced hearing, sight, durability, ETC.

Out of a pure fight with nothing put pants on, these two, Blade would come out the winner, and thats where he has the upper hand, is hes naturally better than batman.

DarkCrawler

K3VIL
Spider-Man fought with mercy and hold himself against human enemies, cause with his Class 10/20 Ton of strenght, he can murder a human with a slap.In a fist to fist fight, Spidey will use Batman to wipe the floor.
Blade possess:
Class 1Ton Strenght
Superhuman speed, reflexes, and reaction times
Superhuman Senses
Superhuman resistance to pain and injuries
Superhuman healing abilities and stamina
Martial Arts training
The list of things about Batman that DC write down, are great.But you really think Blade's mind can be scared by Batman?He fought demons and vampires, and other monsters.He has sufficient life experience to being immune from mind suggestions.
I read Batman can rend himself immune to pain.Interesting.Against enemies like Prometheus, who is at least human, he was feeling pain when he gets his face or stomach punched and kicked.All the abilities in the list makes Batman looking like a mix between a Jedi and a Ninja that to a high skiller martial artist genious and detective.

IRTMU-Dragon
Exactly, Blade can defeat batman if there both unarmed...

But still.

jplatinum
Movie Blade was raw in fighting ability. Way way above 5 and above Batman too.
He is an unstoppable fighting machine.
Batman can fight good, but I'd fight him before I'd fight Blade.
WEsley Snipes Blade is raw in fighting.
The comic blade has become so sorry at fighting.
Batman beats comic blade.
Loses to movie Blade.

Mainstream
okay.

BENITO
Batmanbatman

Nataku8188
Originally posted by jplatinum
Movie Blade was raw in fighting ability. Way way above 5 and above Batman too.
He is an unstoppable fighting machine.
Batman can fight good, but I'd fight him before I'd fight Blade.
WEsley Snipes Blade is raw in fighting.
The comic blade has become so sorry at fighting.
Batman beats comic blade.
Loses to movie Blade.

Comics blade puts movie blade to shame. Go read the actual blade comics, starting anywhere around the begining of Nightstalkers. You'll notice a massive increase in abilities. The movies were created mainly because of the immense positive feedback that marvel got on Blade's new look and upgrade.

srankmissingnin
Yeah I don't know where the missconception that movie Blade is better then his comic counter part. Movie Blade really isn't that impressive compared to the standard street level hero.

jplatinum
I said he was a better fighter.
I didn't say abilities were superior.
Just fighting abilities ere superior.

MERCILOUS
Batman wins, he'd make him drink his own blood till he died or something like that.

jesserw21
cant batman lift like 800 pound?

King KAM
are you people serious????, Bats would make Blade his new robin.

Dark Thor
do they have any swords? Or is this a gadget battle? hand-to-hand combat battle/ or is this battle in general?

brainchild81
Blade would kill Batman easily. Come on people.

MERCILOUS
No he wouldn't, Blade loses. Batman's too versatile an enemy for blade. I have all those early Nightstalkers books, blade is a chump.

brainchild81
Says the guy that put "Batman hits harder than Spider-Man" in a contest where both are trying their hardest. You've always seemed to have a "special" opinion on things. laughing Read some of Blade's most recent showings.

braz
I think Bats would take this....if what yall said about blades tru that he can only put up 800 lbs...cuz bats peak human and is somewhere around there....n plus hes got stealth, he can fly, has more gadgets, and way way smarter with superior ninja powers which he learned

MERCILOUS
But he does, read year one.

As for blade, even I could whoop him.

King KAM
This shouldnt even be a fight.......Batman WAYYYY outclasses him, Bats would use Blade to no return, hes to skilled, blade hansnt shown anything that would make me think otherwise. (except the movies)

Nataku8188
Originally posted by King KAM
This shouldnt even be a fight.......Batman WAYYYY outclasses him, Bats would use Blade to no return, hes to skilled, blade hansnt shown anything that would make me think otherwise. (except the movies)

Enlighten us, what Blade comics have you read?

K3VIL
Blade in the current comics was able to slice into pieces a vampire with what seems to be a singol hit from his katana, in truth, he slashed him 6times.All Vampires possess at last above average human reflexes, and the most powerfuls has superhuman reflexes.
Blade cutted him in 6 parts like it was a joke.
The guy has the killer instinct over Batman, the guy was trained since teen-age from Whistler to fight vampires and forces of evil.
Batman so talked of "superhuman abilities" that comes from his martial arts skills looks real to me like the legendary Flash Prime, character created on this board to make fun of the fanboys.
Batman is a peak human combatant, yes an exceptional combatant, but still HUMAN.
Blade is to vampires what Batman is to criminals.
Vampires>>>Humans.
Blade movie version and CB version are now the same.
Batman is simply screwed.
Prometheus with some hypnotic light and a baton was smackin him around and was able to defeat him once.
Lady Shiva, another great martial artist with human physical abilities throwed down with him and it wasn't a walk in the park for Bat.
Blade has punched vampires up into air and slammed them against steel objects like they were puppets.His strenght is sufficient to bend titanium.He can punch Batman so hard he'll pass through his chest, take out his heart and kill him or just broke his neck with a punch or a kick, if he can do it to a vampire, he can do it to Batman.
Batman show his own with metahumans cause writers must please fanboys, look at the fight with Deathstroke where he broke his arm then was used to wipe the floor.
DS usually goes against teams of metas on hiw own.
Batman can throw down with him only when they fight in Batman comics, if it's not so, he get the crap beaten outta himself.
Blade is not Slade, but he's certainly above Batman.

Nataku8188
To me, this fight is like Azrael vs Batman. Batman knows more styles than Azrael, but Azrael is simply faster, stronger, and more efficient.

brainchild81
Originally posted by K3VIL
Blade in the current comics was able to slice into pieces a vampire with what seems to be a singol hit from his katana, in truth, he slashed him 6times.All Vampires possess at last above average human reflexes, and the most powerfuls has superhuman reflexes.
Blade cutted him in 6 parts like it was a joke.
The guy has the killer instinct over Batman, the guy was trained since teen-age from Whistler to fight vampires and forces of evil.
Batman so talked of "superhuman abilities" that comes from his martial arts skills looks real to me like the legendary Flash Prime, character created on this board to make fun of the fanboys.
Batman is a peak human combatant, yes an exceptional combatant, but still HUMAN.
Blade is to vampires what Batman is to criminals.
Vampires>>>Humans.
Blade movie version and CB version are now the same.
Batman is simply screwed.
Prometheus with some hypnotic light and a baton was smackin him around and was able to defeat him once.
Lady Shiva, another great martial artist with human physical abilities throwed down with him and it wasn't a walk in the park for Bat.
Blade has punched vampires up into air and slammed them against steel objects like they were puppets.His strenght is sufficient to bend titanium.He can punch Batman so hard he'll pass through his chest, take out his heart and kill him or just broke his neck with a punch or a kick, if he can do it to a vampire, he can do it to Batman.
Batman show his own with metahumans cause writers must please fanboys, look at the fight with Deathstroke where he broke his arm then was used to wipe the floor.
DS usually goes against teams of metas on hiw own.
Batman can throw down with him only when they fight in Batman comics, if it's not so, he get the crap beaten outta himself.
Blade is not Slade, but he's certainly above Batman. Good post

Francisco
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Batman wins, he'd make him drink his own blood till he died or something like that.
Ha ha ha ha! You're funny... Not really. Batman would lose. Blade is just way too much for Batman to handle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.