i hate her!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dorasun
do you know that victoria beckham'new song!! whole world knows that she do not know how to sing!!!!!!!!!! wink i donot know why how david beckham like her!!!!!!! mad mad mad mad

Bad Boy
Ermmm yeh she sucks but Beckham ain't gonna sex with her voice is he?

in flames
beckham likes her cause he dose...and shes fine!!

burlyman
she sucks... thats why roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
Oh my god, i cannot stand her!!! Lameness is unbarable...

Steven
*lol*

GABRIEL05
she's kinda cute, but of course the world is wrought with horrible singers. So instead of just singling her out, lets pick on them all smile

frozen flame
laughing

Killer
don't even know who she is.

alic88
she was 1 of the spice girls

crazy_rock_chic
david beckham was too slow to realise what she's like,give him 20yrs or so and he shud realise how aweful she is,she cant sing and hu can be that skinny after having 2kids

total metalhead
who the hell is victoria beckham???

zaphoid
Victoria Beckham is the spice girl who couldnt go anywhere without wearing her six-inch heels and a mini skirt that shows her ass.

total metalhead
oh is she the one married to that soccer player?

eww shes nasty!

zaphoid
sick ya....nasty

Difrycheulyd
I think 'hate' is abit of a strong word hun. I'm not a fan of her music at all, but can you realise the amount of vocalists out there who cannot sing...

it's not hard, you're not FORCED to listen to her.

cermiestar
I think victoria beckha should jus give up while she's ahead (well sort of)

in flames
she is cute..she is married to a LOADED/FAMOUS soccer player..she has kids and still she has a good body..i smell envy

cermiestar
lol no way ....if i was married to david beckham i would kill myself. he is such a himbo

in flames
i thought girls in england are crazy about him

crazy_c
who cares hes gorgeous! now vicky on the other hand sick

crazy_rock_chic
nah he's a bit on the slow side,dont fancy him much

sugarxen
ah becks...good to look at but that's about it big grin i prefer michael owen but whatever. as for Vic's song...if you close your eyes real tight you can kinda groove to it, but not my thing....her fame died with the spice girls so go away! big grin
btw has anyone heard that she's going to do a 'queen's speech' this christmas? isn't that i bit stuck up? omg!

DeNiro
spice girls just suck period so does she

cermiestar
they are, but i don't kow why.....he is so dumb

in flames
maybe because he is rich as F*ck..or maybe because he has good looks....when he talks he sounds so stupid lol..but he isa good football player

Darth Vicious
I really dont care or know anything about her but if she sucks(at her music)LoL and looking like this, How bad could it be???

Darth Vicious
Heres another pic of her, Yummmmi!!! Or maybe her hubby is with her because he maybe gets 5 Spice Girls for the price of 1!!

in flames
cute

grymlock
i have to agree with you... i will drink to that!!

cheers mate!!

DeNiro
davide beckwhat ever is the richest sports dude like ever he is more rich then micheal jordon and tiger woods and ne one they say he will be worth a billion well added with his wifes earnings in the next ten years

cermiestar
money - meh
good looking - meh
good at footie - who cares

of he's dumb it doesn't amount to much

in flames
true..but for th football part the fans do care!

anine
besides football david beckham is an idiot. a snob. victoria beckham is just a snob(and probably an idiot). perfect match.

slashwristbarbi
I read a qoute from her saying she kept making music 'cos she enjoyed it as a hobby. Maybe thats why she sucks, 'cos in my opinion great music comes from the heart, and ur hardly gonna make fantastic, soul-touching music if it's only important enough to be a hobby to u.

crazy_c
how do people know that david beckham is really slow? It mite just seem that way cos victoria is a controllin connviviung husband beater who is always right behind him tellin him how to look and what to say pokin him with a fork!!!!!!

cermiestar
have you heard him speak?

in flames
lol!

total metalhead
i like pancakes yes

in flames
me 2!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.