Length of Return of the King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TrixStar
Maxim's 2003 movie review is saying 4 hrs !! eek!

Coshlo
really? thought they were cutting it down...

TrixStar
Im just going by what maxim said.

sauron
i heard it was 3 AND A HALF, AND THE DVD 4 AND A HALF

but who is to disagree with maxim, lol isnt that the mag with women in underwear in, the charliesd angels crew for instance

manny321
it 200 min or 3:20 min long. Torn said so and many other movie sites

Bloom4ever
Well i wouldnt mind 4 lotr
4 hrs'll b enuf :-)

orlandoOYEA
Fandango says that it is 3 hours and 42 minutes

Discos
This is also what I heard, in the UK anyways.

I dont think i will be able to book my tickets anymore for ROTK (first day its out in UK) due to myself getting 2 tattoos on saturday, I am drained for funds as of the moment...unless I stop eating laughing

Supposidly the wife is getting a copy of it this week but I DO NOT want to watch such a great event on a meir copy/pirate disc without the surround sound complex!

Aurora
I heard three and a half, too. Fandango is probally right since they get the official running time..... I can only imagine how long the EE will be. With sooooo much that was filmed being cut out, It should be very long.... As if 3 1/2 ain't, right?

orlandoOYEA
lol. But we all love it so much, the longer the better

TrixStar
Sorry about the 4 hours thing guys now im hearing 3:20

manny321
4 hours is to much for non fans which make up a third of the audience. So Jackson must think about them to. However 3 hours and a half of the most magical, wonderful fantastic movie of our time. THe battle of plennor fields would make the 3 and half hours fell short.

Tinil-Galia
I heard that the first version of it was 6 hours.....before he started cutting.

I would so love to see all 6 hours!

Aurora
Me too. I committed to 12 hrs. of LOTR with Trilogy Tuesday, I am sure I could take it.... LOL

mah
3:20 it is.

fini
yep from start to VERY END of credits is 3 hrs 20 min................this is from people who saw it already

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.