best blink 182 c-d

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sk8stuff09
big grin Happy Dance

wicker_man
Wheres Cheshire Cat & Budda ?

Anywayz from the list i'd have to go for Enema of the State there last two albums were pretty dull in comparision.

Darth Revan
I would say enema of the state except for the one with the pink cd has the song "feelin this" on it

boxofdeath
dude ranch made the best frisbee, so ill go w/ that.

but musically, they all kinda blow

stinkfist462
where is the originals..... buddha..... cheshire cat....... these are jus when blink sold out albums...

tptmanno1
i lke the new one,
its deeper, waayyy better than the others

stinkfist462
yeah i like how they went from .. lovey pop rock ... to dark pop rock....

Steven
Enema of the State mate...

stinkfist462
BLINK 182.. the cd..

zaphoid
ok...sum of u may be mad at me for saying this, but....BLINK 182 SUX!!!!

JRatT12
hell yes BLink is......SH**

stinkfist462
they did come shit when enema hit..

Gotwa
The new one had some perks, but Enema couldn't beat it. And the others aren't up there.

SAtown_punk
Yeah, where's Buddah and Cheshire Cat? Cheshire Cat was there best CD, with Dude Ranch being 2nd and Enema coming in at 3rd. And Blink NEVER sold out. Tell me what they did that could be considered selling out. They are still awesome, they are still playing what they want to play, and they still don't give a damn what other people think. So tell me how they sold out.

H.M.Servant
The best blink 182 cd?
the one that's on my table that I use as a coaster

Punker69
Ok you guys shouldnt talk bad about my fav band.Their really good.Their songs are cool and catchy.TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS AND JACKET was awesome!

SAtown_punk
Wow H.M., that's real original. Let's all give it up for H.M. for making a brilliant joke!

Punker69
Thats wrong and thats dowing my band.But it is funny! smile

SnakeEyes
i voted Enema, musically there new cd is the best tho

You only habe half their albums on that list....overall Chesire Cat is their best cd ever

out of that list definetly Dude Ranch

§â®äµ
i vote enema of the state...but i havent listened to any of their stuff before that cd...i like them all though...

Df02
only 1 i liked was Cheshire cat

SnakeEyes
I like all of em. But best in terms of skill is their new one. I liked Enema the best probably.

SnakeEyes
bump

trixygurl
sorry that it may sound a lil redundant, but Cheshire cat was by far the best. As the albums progressed the sound got more and more digitalized(some dude with computers fixes all the shitty tracks) and not so much of the original sound is left. But, that is just my opinion confused

SnakeEyes
yes, well its all good homes

Turbo-Cajun
Missing poll option: None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"By the way, I am high. I'm HIGH!!!" - Dave Chappelle

ladygrim
i like them all ...

~*Emotional*~
Hey all im new. To put my vote in, their new one is the best.

xLiNdS x 622x
i really like all of them...i cant pick..i just closed my eyes and picked one and it was the new one..but i dont like that one any better than the rest

DEFCON One
Blink never sold out. But because they got better, ppl say they did. All they did was become more mature on their new album.

StinkFist462
Flyswatter and They Came to conquer Uranus ... good old blink ... Buddha or Chesire are my fav

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.