Little Nicky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirate_Girly
What are everyone comments on this movie?

sumunabeech
It's okay. Not as good as Happy Gillmore or some others, but worth seeing more than once.

Pirate_Girly
yeah, its not bad..its just got dumb parts in it.and i agree on that Happy Gilmore is great.
My fave A.S movie is Billy Madison..I just think that is his funniest movie =D

wicker_man
Little Nicky is certainly one of Adam Sandlers better later efforts, but i have to agree with previous comments and say it is not a patch on Billy Madison or Happy Gilmore, but still worth a look particuarly for all the in jokes and Quentin Tarantinos hilarious turn as the mad,blind priest.

JackSparrowLuvr
Happy Gilmore would have to be my fav A.S movie and then Billy Maddison but I liked little Nicky I actuyally really liked that Adrian guy he was cool

vvvrulz
It was awful. His older movies were far better.

movie_freak
BAD

Wolfie
I like all his movies, really. Little Nicky didn't beat the classics such as Happy Gilmore or Billy Madison but it was still funny.

Chicago backwards: In the name of Lucifer, I command you to spread the blood of the innocent. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.