Best TYPE of candy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Ok mine is Sour and Tart whats yours?

diegocala
LOVE candy, nice and drippy big grin

Lord Soth
I like sweet and chewy

Skittles and Reese's are the best of them all

Michael Myers 1
i love sour skittles even tho the top of my mouth hurts when i eat too much i still love them smile

wicker_man
Sour and hard boiled are my two main favorites closely followed by the chewy variety, i prefer the more traditional sweets (pear drops, aniseed balls and fruit drops etc).

Michael Myers 1
im in need of candy thanks to my thread

burlyman
embarrasment i voted all of them

Michael Myers 1
lol good idea i should of. Whats everyones Favorite candy? mines Sour Starburst and Sour Powder (any kind)

Lord Soth
Has anyone tried Reese's Fast Break, or Reese's Inside Out? Those are awesome

Fave candy-Reese's(all kinds), Skittles(original)

boxofdeath
you forgot to put abba zabba on the poll!!! you batards!!!!

LindsIsTightK
I like sweet fruity candy like starburst and skittles happy

barbie_girl
well im english an havent heard of most of dem! ive heard of skittles an starburst an i think ive had reeces peices at sum poiont an the nutrageous bar. but my fave is chocolate! cadburys dairy milk wi caramel makes my heart melt gi me a bar of that an my heart is urs!

Michael Myers 1
yea chocholates good but i like tastefull things better like skittles

Lord Soth
Yeah, that's the stuff

jacksparrow22
CHOCOLATE!

silver_tears
eek! OMG me too!!
Oh and I love bubble gum too yes

Lord Soth
I LOVE gum big grin

Michael Myers 1
i like it but not much but i love to make big bubbles big grin except when they pop sad

Lord Soth
I just love constantly chewing on something, it can take your mind off things

saucybird007
shifty Erm, i think the best type of candy would have to be...... The one with sugar in confused stick out tongue

total metalhead
yes

bLooMiLiCioUs
WHAT SHE SAID!!!!love

no kind of sweet beats gd old chocolate anyday...smooth...creamy...melting in ur mouth...mmmmm....*goes off to her kitchen*

Lord Soth
Two things beat plain ol' chocolate: Chocholate and peanut butter (Reese's) and fruit candy {Skittles :lovesmile

DracotheDragon
SOUR, CHEWY, AND GUMMY!

Michael Myers 1
i like hard or chewy sour candy and i love to drink lemon juice http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gif

Lord Soth
I like Lemon Heads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.