No more Lotr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

orlandoOYEA
My parents believe that LOTR is keeping me away from my school work so they *sniff* took away all my books, cancelled my ticket reservation, and took my posters. I CANT SEE THE MOVIE. They even took away my DVDs. They dont know bout KMC yet so wen the movie cums out could someone give me all the details. I am so mad at my parents. I do fine in skool and they took it all away. *cries*

Aurora
{{{{{{hugs}}}}}} I am soooooo sorry!!!

orlandoOYEA
I think it was the damn guidence counseler. Thank you for the hug.

grishnakah
thats harsh they cancelled your tickets? that sucks my parents tried to do the same thing but ive finished school next yeah anyways so they dont really care know but did they give you the $$$$ not that it matters know that youve been bared from seeing the movie ,,, are you allowed to see it at all? anyways iam sure everyone will give you the goods

orlandoOYEA
I cant see it AT ALL. Well not until i get atleast 4 A's which is like impossible for me. Our skool gets our report cards in 2 weeks so i am gonna work extremely hard to bring up my grades

SilverFighter
Now you know what happens when you don't do your homework wink

orlandoOYEA
I do my homework, i just have a hard time concentrating. Anyway i already have2 A's just need 2 more. Hope i can get it.

OrliNElijahsGrl
awww *huge huge hug* i am sooo sorry that sucks sooooo bad, im soooo so so sorry :0( i cant believe ur parents did that

orlandoOYEA
Thanx again smile

SilverFighter
Bargain with your parents tell them that you will do extra chores.

orlandoOYEA
Good Idea, brb gonna negotiate

SilverFighter
I hope it works and good luck big grin

orlandoOYEA
Well i just got done the negotiating and here is the result. My mom says that i can see the movie BUT if i get any c's or d's on my report card that will be the end of LOTR for me. Not even a picture. So i am workin extremely hard to get all the rest of my stuff back. I AM SO HAPPY!!! I CAN SEE THE MOVIE!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! Happy Dance Happy Dance big grin

OrliNElijahsGrl
WELL THATS AWESOME THAT YOU CAN SEE THE MOVIE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *dances around* aww im listening to "unchained melody" sung by clay aiken and it sounds soooo beautiful

orlandoOYEA
lol, i luv that song

SilverFighter
Alright you did it keep the negotions going!! Since your parents took away your LOTR posters let me give you this one:

http://www.stationfive.com/images/celebmonth/Sep02/orli4.jpg

OrliNElijahsGrl
Oh my god..im dying here...this isnt the live one of him from american idol singing it, this is different, its much slower and more beautiful, and its just incredible, he has such a beautiful and incredible voice *sways to the music*

orlandoOYEA
I love tha pic SilverFighter Thanx

OrliNElijahsGrl
oo! oo! i love the pic of legolas too! *sighs and drools*

manny321
just dwnload it off the internet, your parents aren't computer smart???

orlandoOYEA
true, they arent. I dont think i have the software to download it though

OrliNElijahsGrl
*dances around to "pretty woman"* hahahaha im so hyper tonight

pretty orli..walking down the street, pretty orli, the guy id like to meet, pretty orli, i believe hes a sweetie, no one can look as good as you...MERCY

HAHAHAHAHA

manny321
download kazza it your only chance, you'll mis the battle of plennor fields. Note the you can only download i after it comes out. Me i'll go wacth it in theaters then download it to wacth it gain and again.

orlandoOYEA
Once i get report cards out i probably will just go see it

Cerylia
I'm going to sound like a mother here but you shuold work super hard throughout the year as wel so you get more high grades. Maybe then you can get them to give you present because you did so well! That's what I always do...and hehehe...it always works! :P It woudln't make sense if they didn't reward you if you worked SUPER hard....

orlandoOYEA
Thanx EVERYONE for their advice. *hugz*

bLooMiLiCioUs
oh man that SUCKS i hope you do well!!!!!i think all of us here can totally imganie how horrible life wld be w/o lotr...*sniff* *hugs*

Bloom4ever
i feel so sry for you. if my parents told me i couldnt see the movie id... id... i cant even think bout it
id kill them!
absorb evry detail of the movie wen u get to

ash007
trust me it will pay off because i know this is hard to say but you can always wtach the movie anytime you like but you will never be able redo your education you only get one chance you should take it

LegolasLover411
*Tear* ash007, that's sOoOoO beautiful. I'm listening to enya. She rocks!!! who wouldn't want to sing for lotr?!?!?!

LegolasLover411
IS any one there?!?!?!

LegolasLover411
PLease tell me I didn't chase any one off!!!!!! WWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Takes big gulp of ale* sad no

Bar-en-Danwedh
gee, my step sister is 15 (or 16) and living with my father who is a total hard-ass when it comes to study... i think she'd die if any LOTR stuff was denied for her. It's all we ever talk about!!!

and typically she's in love with orlando bloom so there's just posters and pics of him all over her room (it drives her crazy that a friend of mine was in a film with him)

Kitoky
OrlandoOYEA!!!! Dude! Get your grades up and then ask for them back!!!

Firithlotwen
hey i'm really sorry, that's too bad!! sad

but i need to tell you this LOTR thing is really taking me away from work, from study (i go to university), from my family, form my boyfriend and from my friends who say i'm totally avoiding reallity
but i don't care because LOTR rules!!!

nah, talking seriously you should study so you can get a nice job, a nice tv and lots of dvds plus all the tolkien books edited ever and no one could tell you what to do with your life!

Exa
NONONONONOOOOO mad they cant keep you from lotr!!! *hugs*

bLooMiLiCioUs
a life without LOTr is...is...not a life wrth living!!!!!madmadsad

enya
icant even think about its too hard

orlandoOYEA
Hey guyz, i did get to go see it eventually because my grades were good enough. THANK THE LORD! I also bought all of my books and posters back so we are all good now. Thye knew thew couldnt keep me away. mwah

Kitoky
Wow...that was fast...

Smodden
all hail orlandOYEA!

Lordes of Good Grades!

orlandoOYEA
lol thanks. Well its almost a month after a recoperate fast so yea got everything back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.