Longest you gone without sleep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
For the last few days i haven't been able to get to sleep so i have been up since Saturday. the thing is i don't feal tired even after i came back form the gym the good thing is i get more stuff done which is great.

So my question to you guys is what the longest u ever gone without sleep

Matrix_man
3 days....

dave123
12 hours

Matrix_man
laughing out loud

juggernaut26
i don't sleep.

burlyman
evil face

ash007
lol

my eyes are starting to hurt

wicker_man
I don't really know to be honest, all i do know is i need a satisfactory amount of hours otherwise i find it mucks up my next day.

stinkfist462
7 days..... no lying....

Greek_girl
god i sympathies i havent slept in days cause im ill

ash007
wow stinkfist462 seven days

stinkfist462
i didnt sleep becuse i had to spend the week at my girlfriends house... no details so dont ask....

ash007
lol

silver_tears
3 days

stinkfist462
well there are MANY deatails... lol..... but im not telling so dont ask,....

silver_tears
so stop bragging stick out tongue

ash007
Hopefully i will make it to 4. But i can see soem changes my reflex is much slower and my IQ seems to have dropped down to 1

wicker_man
On the issue of 'lack of sleep' i found this rather intresting article, i thought it may prove of some intrest as we are discussing a similar subject matter.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/930615.stm

lil bitchiness
3 days here....then i started to hallucinate....cos..i sat at the train station, and i thought it was raining...messed but we were inside, and i swear to you all i could see my pants getting wet from the rain...creepy blink

ash007
hey stinkfist462 i wish i can stay at my girlfriends but she lives all the way in Ireland which means i have gone without sex for a whole WEEK.
I think thats the reason why i can't sleep
stick out tongue

Dirty Vader
5 minutes thats my record.

How can you stay for seven days without sleep? I can barely stay 2 days. Let me offer you a beer and you can tell me all about it. beer

GABRIEL05
I hear if you don't sleep long enough you begin to hallucinate... confused

lil bitchiness

ash007
lol so funny

mors823
I never sleep!! eek!
I figure I spent the last 11 years of my life sleeping, so now I'm making up for it. laughing out loud laughing

Dirty Vader
*gives sleeping pill to mors823*
"Now you will sleep. hahahahaaaaaa." devil

mors823
You have to see Reloaded to get it. The longest I really went w/o sleep is 18 hrs. Paltry compared to others

KidRock
i love sleep lol i do it any chance i get

hotsauce6548
9 days... im not kiddin

hotsauce6548
atually it was 26 days... nah im jus kiddin... i think it was like 1 day

lil bitchiness
Shouldnt you have...died? What the f**k?

juggernaut26
i've gone 2 days really but i like sayin i don't sleep alot better

dave123
what has everyone got against sleep, sleep kicks ass

mors823
I'm noctural. I like to stay up all night (guess what I do, what I'm doing right now) and sleep all moring 10,11 a.m. sometimes on the weekend. Sleep is good, espcially when you wake up every weekday at 6:20 am for school. it suxs.

juggernaut26
that does suck

mors823
sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep

stinkfist462
takes beer beer .... ok yeah i was like sooo horny for 7 days and no sleep especially with a horny as you girlfriends house... oh course you know what happened... but anyways holy shit was i like think a ****in cup was trying to molest me.... and uhhh i was seeing like two dogs making out...... jus weird weird weird things....

stinkfist462
then after the week of no sleep... i think i slept for about 2 weeks..... it was a very long period of sleep.....

BLACKANGEL
2 days my records

stinkfist462
*cough*rookies*cough* but i was addicted to coffee for like ever when it was during the week...

LarryTheArch
27 hours exactly... my newest record that im gonna go 4: two whole days

stinkfist462
lol... i usually stay up on my weekends... two days.... and uhh yeah.... i've been like still hallucinating from the 1 week of no sleep.... not frequently but once in a while i see weird things....

ash007
the thing is back in the uk at the monment its 3.20 in the morning and i still can't sleep i am going to try to read the Bible hopefully gods strenght should help me to sleep

stinkfist462
lol... its 9:26 here in america.... well minesota.... im not at all tired...

LarryTheArch
its 700 over here in washington

BOPRecruit 16
i've never really tried to break my staying up records. but once i woke around noon time after staying up until a little past 6 am and stayed up until a little after 8 am.

LarryTheArch
I once stayed up to the wee hours of the morning, slept for a 30, then didnt feel the need for any more sleep til the next day

DemonicGambit
The longest time though I think was probably 2 1/2 days or so

BackFire
Lately my sleeping patern has been all screwy, I'll sleep 1 hour one night, then the next night I'll sleep 15 hours to make up for it.....

But the longest I've gone without sleep is like 4 days.

Veralidaine
a day n a half, i was about 12 n i was at ma friends house n i jus stayed up all night and thruout de day playin on de dreamcast......

thorncrawler
i go for weeks at a time, i do suffer from insomnia and i know its not good for me but ce la vie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.