what do you think about Mexico

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chokobo

yerssot
In mehico, first you get the sugar, than you get the women, than you get the power wink

(adapted quote from The Simpsons)

SilverFighter
Mexico es muy bello I tiene muchos paisajes que visitar. Uno de mis favoritos es Guadalajara.

lil bitchiness
Id love to visit Mexico!! eek!

In fact i think i might be this summer coming!!!

burlyman
lil> your going everwhere this summer blink

lil bitchiness
Canada, Texas, Mexico blink

Hows that everywhere...blink

I was ment to go to Italy, but im not now sad

VallejoKid707
i love mexico! i went there on a cruise once.

boxofdeath
cheap labor, good food, no underage drinking laws...whats not to like??

Paola
OMG!! Mexico rules!!
Party all the time!!!
There are a lot of countries that are great..... Japan is great, USA is great, Canada, England, Germany, Hungary, all those places rock, but so does Mexico big grin

Viva Mexico.......!!!!

lil bitchiness
OMG i really wanna go now...even more than i did before!! eek!

Paola
Come lil, come!!!
maybe we can party together and have a drink.... or two, or three.... Tequila is waiting big grin

stormsgreat
I have a friend from Mexico she came to England for a year but now shes gone back. So i think Mexico sounds great! i really want to visit it smile

lil bitchiness
OMG i love Tequila!! eek!

Me and my mate used to have Tequila nights...every other saturday..man i was so drunk off Tequila once i couldnt talk!! TEquila kicks ass!! rock

Yey!! Id love to visit Mexico...my mission this summer!!! eek!

Tex
Mexico is nice, but I've only seen the tourist spots, not the real Mexico.

I want to go visit Monterrey! cool

Paola
come people!!

is great down here big grin

lil bitchiness
Yeah...i think i might have to sacrifice Canada and Texas this year to go to Mexico! big grin

We'll see....me and few of my friends have already stated to think about booking the holiday in America or Canada for the summer coming! big grin

jacksparrow22
i went to mexico.........its so great omg its beautiful there........i went to isla mujeres off the coast of cancun its sort of the real mexico but its getting more touristy and i also went to chichen itza (sp?) that was awesome thumb up if anyone ever goes, you should try to visit a centote....its like this cave thing where you can go swimming its fun! yes

Vader
Hola Mexico esta bien .

Darth Bandon
I like their tourist slogan "Come to Mexico and find Jesus."

stormsgreat
I would love to go to Mexico, it would be amazing but i have been to chile laods of times which is in the same continuant, i think.

Harryismybaby
Monterrey is KrUnK!!!!!! Happy Dance

silver_tears
*cries uncontrollably* sad

lil bitchiness
Im so sorry!! I mustnt!! I dont know what i was thinking!! I'll sacrifice Texas (silly state stick out tongue i got in a fight with 3 people from Texas on ebs...thy think capital punishment is right mad )

I must come to Canada!!! love

silver_tears
sad

lil bitchiness
I WILL COME TO CANADA

BellaButterfly
Mexico kicks ass!!!!

For the love of god CAncun and Puertoo Vallarat are there!!

Personally I like Puerto Vallarta more b/c woowee I had the best time there with my girlfriend!!!! Clubbin'

silver_tears
I added the bottom myself embarrasment crap I know stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Its great!! eek!

love so creative raver

silver_tears
http://www.ebslive.com/forums/images/smilies/urock.gif

BellaButterfly
All I know is What happens in mexico stays in mexico!

Wooooo!

MovieKiller
Hey guys!!! Well what a surprised!!! I'm from Mexico too. Yes I think Mexico is a great place to visit. It has a lot of places to go to. Beaches, museums, caves, and even The Mummies of Guanajuato!!!

If you are planning on visiting a foreing country, my advice is that you considere Mexico one of your choices.

I'd like to go to Canada and to United Kingdom and to Italy... well to put it simply I would like to travel all across the globe.

See you later guys...

Mexico es un paraiso... cool
Mexico is paradise... cool

Corlindel
I shall go to Mexico next April/May for an year working for an Hunma Rights International Organization that I belong. But I am not sure about it.
I don't expect to have many time enjoy the beaches and good times at all. But I know there are beaches about 30/40 miles of Chilpancingo - where is the central office.
Other option is Chiapas, where I shall work with other International Not Governmental Organisations supporting country people and mediating the relations between Zapatista Army and Government.

But I hope to enjoy the good things Mexico can offer too.

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.