What type of Heros do you prefere

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eidolon
I've noticed a lot of arguments as to powerful heros like Supes vs not enhanced (in super powers) heros so I thought this would make a good topic.

ruby
oh my god you are one weird kid. what the hell are you talking about.

superman and onslought dont have god like powers

or if thats what you consider godlike you should add one more for
actuall gods eg thanos (and yes he is) thor(hes pretty strong) odin etc

and even then you should add unstopable (and i say that in the losest possible sense) characters people who can destroy a planet or more eg galactus (yes i know hes bin stoped), celestials etc

and then you should add one last one for one or 2 more characters the living tribunal who is in my opinion the supreme being. and death evil face evil face

Linkalicious
there you go calling Thanos a God again....

The Living Tribunal is a God....he thinks it and it happens. Thanos did not create the planets and the heavens. He lives on a planet and stares up at the heavens.

Eidolon
Okay Godlike was a bad word I guess, I meant powers that make it so any idot could do what they do if they had that power. Or it takes a lot of power/special hard to attain weapons to take the guy out (and yes I know Kryptinite isn't really hard to get---but what if there was very little kryptinte or something) maby the Green lantern should replace Supes as a example or possible phoenix.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.