fightclub!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LarryTheArch
this is the fight club!!! knock urselves out, literally if need be

BLACKANGEL
do you we really get to fight here.

LarryTheArch
yep as in physical or verbal, just keep it under pg-13, and make DAMN sure u dont carry this fight on in other threads!

stinkfist462
LTA ...... i sooo want to punch you... i have no clue.... but i jus watched fight club like 1 hour ago..........*asks for a challenge..* lol... how will this work?

BLACKANGEL
smokin'

BLACKANGEL
pg-13 aaaaaaaaaaw man i wanted to fight u in mud. well i guess we cant.

LarryTheArch
like this stinky *slams his fist hard into stinkies fistyies face*

stinkfist462
fight club is my fav movie of all time............

stinkfist462
*throws the closest thing around at LTA's head*

lil bitchiness
This is gonna get closed....

LarryTheArch
oh yes we can... that pg

stinkfist462
hey..... uhhh are there two girls who wanna beat the hell outtaa each other???

BLACKANGEL
devil

LarryTheArch
ya it is... but remember, and I gotta make this clear: THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO "HARD FEELINGS" IN THIS THREAD

stinkfist462
LTA's mom likes the...... wait pg-13...... dammit this is sooo hard....

LarryTheArch
pm the insult if its that bad

LarryTheArch
*throws BLACKANGEL in the mud*

stinkfist462
*looks at blackangel and laughs his ass off
laughing

LarryTheArch
*fist pushes LTA into the mud with BLACKANGEL*

stinkfist462
*looks at black angel in the mud amusingly......
Kicks LTA in his ass and jumps in with BA....

MC Mike
laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
*punches stinky in the face , spins himself around and kicks him in the stomach, stands up, grabs stinky by da shirt, then throws him out of the mud* now way in hell stinky

stinkfist462
*grabs a ball of mud and shoves a rock in it* *throws it at LTA's balls....

LarryTheArch
*jumps up and dodges that unmanlike attack* you son of a bitc h. *Punches stinkies gut, the face, and bends down and twists stinkies ankle sharply to the left*

stinkfist462
OWWW!!!! dude that hurts....... kicks LTA's face.... and jams knee into his back and yanks arms back....

LarryTheArch
ow goddamitt!
*kicks stinkys hand, which releases LTAs arm. LTA rolls over and gets up as fast as possible, the follows thru with a punching stinky in the eye. thats right! the eye

stinkfist462
*uses his "stinkfist" and ***** slaps LTA.... this is fun.....

LarryTheArch
what a woman. *Punches stinky one last time in the face. that knocked u out punk! hahahah* *leaves BLACKANGEL in the dirt, and Stinkyfist mumbling something about franny spanking him harder*

stinkfist462
gets up slowly......... * does a running drop kick at gets LTA's stomch* ..... * then spits his blood at LTA *

LarryTheArch
*LTA lifts himself up dramatically, stands up, grabs stinkies face, rams it twice into LTA's kneecap, slams his fist into stinkies nose, then carries his unconsious body away from the scene, fearful oif what he might do to BLACKANGEL whiles shes asleep*

stinkfist462
*gets up with a face full of blood * walks over and grabs a brick......... *finds LTA and smashes his face repeatedly with it* *SMASH SMASH SMASH!!!*

LarryTheArch
oh god the pain *grabs the smashing hand and twists it. LTAs face is now messed up, and all over BLACKANGEL! I hope ur happy!
anyways, LTA throws a punch into gut, following thru with a uppercut, then a kick to the kneecap. punches stinky sixteen times. grabs his face, and rams it into a pole twice.*

Darth Revan
*evil laugh* AMATEURS!!! Your puny bricks and punches and kicks are NOTHING compared to the power of the dark side!!!! *gets out super badass double-bladed lightsaber and stabs LTA in the chest* *Uses force lightning to fry stinky's brain*

LarryTheArch
uses last dying breath *Darth Revan fights like a pussy. Stinky we go down wit the glory. BLACKANGEL, run before this sick bastard get u. *dies, falls through the lightsaber, slicing his head open and cauterizing it at the same time*

BLACKANGEL
no lta...dont leave me with him. i want u to see me kick his a**.

LarryTheArch
wakes up suddenly, walks over to the "Sith Lord" punches his gut, grabes his double bladed lightsaber and swishes it through his cut, then throwing it through his head. "this is the part when you say: my hero!, and then we kiss"

BLACKANGEL
my hero runs to lta....but i still could had kick his a**

LarryTheArch
oh sorry, that wouldda ben the best, but wheres the hero's kiss?

BLACKANGEL
kisses lta

LarryTheArch
"snogs" BLACKANGEL

BLACKANGEL
*takes mud and throws it at lta face just for fun*

LarryTheArch
*runs and picks BLACKANGEL up and then "slips" sneding both of them into the mud* oh, oops

LarryTheArch
see ya later, ill come back to this fight later tommorow, and if its closed, then Ill see ya in the private room

stinkfist462
uses his second life he asked for from satan...(where i went when i died) hops in the mud wiht BA..

Darth Revan
*blocks LTA's fist before it can reach his gut* *Uses force lightning on LTA, who is taken entirely by surprise because he is busy kissing blackangel* *decides blackangel isn't so bad as long as she doesn't attack him*

LarryTheArch
then Ive got no quarrel wit ya unless shes got one wit ya.
but just for the fun of it - *kicks inballs then face*

stinkfist462
*pulls out a lightsaber like yoda* lets go biatch!!!

LarryTheArch
u kill him stink!!! Ive gotta go, cuz Ive gotta do me homework

stinkfist462
*brutally cuts up darth woth his red lightsabar then uses his lightning to fry his body into charred ash*

Godshinto
*Casually flies over entire planet and uses death gun on all who won't follow him.*

stinkfist462
flies behind godshinto....

Darth Revan
*easily blocks saber attack* *is convienently wearing a ysalmiri (I think that's what they're called, they are creatures who create a field around themselves where the force doesn't exist) on his back and is therefore impervious to stinky's force lightning* *also follows godshinto for fear of being killed by the death gun*

stinkfist462
follows closely behind darth .... and swings again.......

Darth Revan
*stops, turns, and hovers in mid air facing stinky* *blocks attack* *gets in a stance similar to the one in the matrix only he's hovering in the air and he has his saber in the back hand* *motions with hand and says:* "bring it on, foo'!!"

stinkfist462
rushes at darth and at last second pushes with force.... and attempts to stab at darths torso...

Godshinto
*pulls out saber easily big enough to cut planet into two*

Darth Revan
*fries stinky with force lightning after dodging his attack*

Darth Revan
Whoa godshinto you must be one hell of a god....

stinkfist462
*uses his weird-o force sheild before lighting strikes**deflects lighting to godshinto*

Godshinto
*Wipes off Lightning blast because he is 10 times larger than the planet and stuff like that can't and won't hurt him

stinkfist462
extends his saber to about the size oh yoda....... and runs in to attemp a sneak attack........ screams WITH HONOR!!!

Godshinto
*Turns and looks at Stinkfest and Sneezes and primarly knocking him off the planet really fast.

stinkfist462
*weeeeeeeeee*

Godshinto
lol

Darth Revan
*magically grows to godshinto's size and THEN uses force lightning*

stinkfist462
*has fun flying to uranus* laughing out loud jk

Godshinto
*Absorbs primary blow and begoins the ultimate blow, and I enjoyed the trip to my anus too.*

Darth Revan
Ah screw it force lightning obviously isn't gettin me anywhere *pulls out a machete launcher and starts hurling machetes at godshinto

Godshinto
*Transforms into usual form and easily dodges them*

Tired Hiker
fight club was cool. *punches self in face*

total metalhead
such anger. why cant we all live in harmony like the monkeys?

stinkfist462
is tired hikers "tyler durden" ...... otherwise TH's imaginary schizo friend

BLACKANGEL
im still stuck in mud. im making mub angels any1 wants to join.

Darth Revan
Not ALL the monkeys live in harmony. Take Bush for example. You bring a good point though. *lies down near blackangel and makes a mud angel* *but of course he's ready to leap up and defend himself at a moment's notice*

BLACKANGEL
hehe mud angels.

Darth Revan
Has anyone ever seen the episode of the Simpsons where Homer is making a snow angel and he stands up and it's a devil? Damn that was f***ing hillarious!!

BLACKANGEL
yea i saw that. wheres lta we suppose to be in the private room.....oh that private room.

Darth Revan
*is very sick of being confused and wishes someone would explain the "private room" concept to him*

BLACKANGEL
to who LTA or u

Darth Revan
me!!! me me me me me!!stick out tongue

BLACKANGEL
well what do u think it means.... p-r-i-v-a-t-e r-o-o-m. lets say everyone cant know.

stinkfist462
lol......... *is tired of fighting

BLACKANGEL
i didnt even fight i just let yall fight. i was m.m.o.b.

stinkfist462
*wants to m.h.o.b. with BA......

BLACKANGEL
what does m.h.o.b mean

stinkfist462
mind his own business.......

BLACKANGEL
oooooooh yes lets do that.

stinkfist462
lol....... *makes a mud angel with BA*

BLACKANGEL
*throws mud at sf and runs*

stinkfist462
*chases after and flirtingly tackles BA .... then looks deep in her eyes *

LarryTheArch
*kicks stink in the face hard* not gonna happen... today anyways. *looks up and sees two figures in the sky fighting with machette launchers and wierd *guns* WTF!?!?
*Grabs stinky by the shirt and proceeds to re-bloody up his face*

stinkfist462
dammit jus when im healed.... go ahead... im immortal...

LarryTheArch
alrighty, u may be immortal, but u'll have an awful dull life as a three chunks of a body buried in three different spots in the ocean mudda fukker *carries out threat to the letter*

stinkfist462
my body re connects like in that movie blade.... how stephen dorff...... and his body reconnect..

LarryTheArch
I dont remember that happening in Blade 1, aybe in Blade 2, but not in 1. moron

stinkfist462
blade 1....... towards the end.. .final sword battle between frost and blade.... he cuts off his arm and it comes back on.... watch it over dude...

LarryTheArch
oh wait I remember now, but then how did he finally kill forst

stinkfist462
uhh throwing all those weird EDTA things in him....

LarryTheArch
oh those things that made them grow gigantically until henblew up grossly

stinkfist462
yep.... but i have an anti EDTA in me... like those weirdo vamps in blade 2....

LarryTheArch
the ones that look like they are zombies

LarryTheArch
woa were off-topic here *punches stinky hard in the nose*

stinkfist462
BITES LTA!!!!! *is drunk so no clue wuts going on*

LarryTheArch
ah crap im da vampire now...
noooooooooooooooooooooo!!! *stakes self in despair*

stinkfist462
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you one of us now.......... is soo drunk cant dsee keys rihgt..............,

BLACKANGEL
Yall just left me in the mud. fine i will make mud angels by myself. dont think of coming near me cuz i will kick your a**. including u LTA.

stinkfist462
*looks around* "he punched me!!!" ........ "can i come back in please?"

Darth Revan
*throws a mudball at stinkfist* *but of course it is all in good fun* *yells: "MUDFIGHT!!!"*

stinkfist462
*whips one at DR!!!*

Darth Revan
*dives behind his "mud fortress" but only after getting hit* *whips one back at stinkfist* *starts making a "mudman"*

stinkfist462
*scoops up a mud ball and whips it at DR's creation*

Darth Revan
*goes back to mudfight* *scoops up some muddy water with a bucket that is convieniently sitting next to him and throws it at stinkfist*

stinkfist462
AHHH!!!! *finds a ..... ummmmmm ......... mud frisbee at DR*

Darth Revan
OH GOD!!! NOT THE MUD FRISBEE!!! AAHHGG!!! *throws a mud boomerang at stinkfist* *which of course will fly back to him*

stinkfist462
*ducks* * thorws a uhh .......mud ..... uhhh....... ring.... *

BLACKANGEL
throwing mud at eachother.......someone make more mud angels with me.

Neo_Version 7
*makes mud anglels and thr0ws them at BLACKANGEL*

BLACKANGEL
i know u did not just hit me with mud......garb mud with worms in it and throws it at neo

Neo_Version 7
*takes out revolver and sh00ts BLACKANGEL*

Mud balls just d0n't cut it with bullets, do they?

BLACKANGEL
u miss takes out uzis and start shooting at neo

Neo_Version 7
*Enters Matrix MOde and starts dodging bullets*

BLACKANGEL
walks up 2 neo and say doge this then kicks him in between his legs

LarryTheArch
laughs histeraclly

metal face
what the hell

you guys ruined one of my favorite movies

shame

dont you guys have anything else better to do? for real

"i punch and kick you"

WTF?

LarryTheArch
WTF is a matter with u!!!
*Slams fist into metal face* ouch! thats whats amatter with u!
Well, I'll crush u in a hydralic press!!

Storm
laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
Is there anyone ehre ready for a fight

stinkfist462
*swings rapidly*

LarryTheArch
dodges

LarryTheArch
*cringes*
I think I did something...

sad sad sad sad sad sad

BLACKANGEL
u left me thats whay u did sad

stinkfist462
*hops back in and flirtingly pushes mud BA's way*

LarryTheArch
*Piledrives stinky* im gonna put the latest... ah, hell, I cant finish it im so excited *starts to beat the shit outta stinky*

BLACKANGEL>errr... umm... sorry?
*joins BLACKANGEL in the mud... cautiously*

Darth Revan
*uses force powers to turn the entire area into a giant swimming pool* *with inflatable pink dinosaurs for anyone who can't swim* *and a waterslide that is at a 45 degree angle and 300 feet high* *goes down the waterslide, shooting at random people with squirtguns*

LarryTheArch
hey u know what DR: forfiet the game before somebody takes u outta the frame and puts ur name 2 shame, the pace is 2 fast, u just wont last!!!

Darth Revan
No way in hell LTA. *turns area into solid concrete and piledrives LTA into the ground

stinkfist462
dammit no LP!!!!!! WHY !!! ?? *punches LTA becuase of this*

Darth Revan
*sigh* settle down boys. *zaps both stinky and LTA with force lightning because of their fighting* *turns area back to the swimming pool and goes down the waterslide* WEEEEEE!!!!!!

lil bitchiness
Id just like to tell you that Taylor is not very proud of you people...

Tayler is VERY unimpressed im afraid!!

http://www.ziyue.com/movies/usa/1999/fightclub/fight10.jpg

LarryTheArch
who the hell is taylor or tyler

*jump kiks stinky in the face thanx 2 his newly found vampiric vampires, which ironically, stinky gave him*
DR go eat yellow snow!!!

lil bitchiness
You started the thread under the name 'Fightclub' and you dont know who Taylor McLaren is?! HAHAHA!!!

Have you ever heard of a film called Fightclub?

bLooMiLiCioUs
it's got brad pitteek!
right?confused

LarryTheArch
ya, and at the end that shot himself in the moutha nd that imaginary guy dissapeared, and the movie ended wiht that building exploding...
I don not remember the actorz namez tho

Darth Revan
*stuffs yellow snow in LTA's face*

lil bitchiness
Yeah...its brad alright!! whistle

bLooMiLiCioUs
shiftyshifty what an incentive to watch that movie...
imagine when troy comes out next yr!!eek!eek!

lil bitchiness
*faints....dies....goes to watch the trailer* shifty

LarryTheArch
TROY looks awesome!!!

*takes off yellow snow, puts it a sandwich and forces it down DRs throat*

bLooMiLiCioUs
dammit that tariler...*sniff* that stupid woman who's half naked n all over ORLI!!!!*cries*

LarryTheArch
Orlando Blooms such a luky son of abitch... whos climbing the world of movies!!!!

gets back on topic *punches the nearest guy, then dives into the mud with BLACKANGEL*

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>